• Pitcher Colby Lewis has played catch for two straight days without any problem. Lewis, recovering from elbow surgery, hasn't pitched since May 25 after being shut down because of soreness in the back of his right elbow. He will continue to play catch for a couple more days before the Rangers determine if he can take the next step.
• Pitcher Matt Harrison, who is on the disabled list after undergoing back surgery, is hoping to begin a throwing program next week.
• Pitcher Ross Wolf is still unavailable after throwing 82 pitches over 6 2/3 innings in relief on Saturday. Manager Ron Washington said Wolf will likely get Tuesday off before he is available again.
• The Rangers have promoted pitcher Ryan Rodebaugh from Double-A Frisco to Triple-A Round Rock. He was 1-1 with a 3.18 ERA in 20 games for the Roughriders.
• The Rangers had four rookies in Sunday's lineup: pitcher Justin Grimm, first baseman Chris McGuiness, second baseman Jurickson Profar and third baseman Leury Garcia. That's the first time they've done that since the final game of the 2009 season.
• Sunday's victory also marked the first time the Rangers have won after overcoming a four-run deficit on the road since Aug. 25, 2009.