IMPORTANT INFO - In 2020, all Orange Level Memberships (13-Game Plans) will be DIGITAL tickets. For all Orange Level renewals, if you would like your tickets printed/mailed, there will be an option to add the "print fee" in step 2 of your renewal process in Account Manager. Please follow the instructions and add that option in order to have tickets mailed on our souvenir stock.
MLB.COM ACCOUNT LINK
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the Orioles Account Manager features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from orioles.com, on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING REGISTERED MLB.COM ACCOUNT:
- Enter your registered MLB.com email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your account.
- Select the Link MLB.com Account button to associate the accounts.
IF YOU NEED TO CREATE AN MLB.COM ACCOUNT, THEN PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Enter your email address in the MLB.com email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #2.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the Create new MLB.com Account.
ORIOLES ACCOUNT MANAGER
In your Orioles Account Manager, you will use the My Events button to view (mobile device only), transfer, sell and track your personal season ticket inventory.
HOW TO USE YOUR INVENTORY MANAGER:
- Click the My Events button
- View the list of tickets for upcoming games
- Click on the individual game to view more information and to take action on those tickets.
In the upper right hand corner you can click on the account name and select "Settings" to update your account information such as your password, email address, phone number, and credit card information (no name change).
The "Invoice" tab is where a balance can be paid or your ticket plan can be renewed (when applicable).