Birdland Membership A-to-Z Guide
Birdland Members Clubhouse
- 2022 Birdland Members are invited to relax in their new exclusive area located inside on the climate-controlled Club Level at Oriole Park. This brand new space provides an exclusive area for Birdland Members to cool off with a beverage, enjoy the private cash bar, and watch the game on the exclusive HDTV wall. Members are encouraged to stop by when gates open until 2 hours after the scheduled first pitch. Capacity is limited.
- All 2022 Birdland Members can access the lounge on a first come, first served basis by using the escalator inside of Gate A behind Kids Corner. Once you get to the Club Level, make a right and you’ll see the glass-encased space on your left in about 100 feet. Members must show their digital Birdland Membership card for access to both the escalator and Birdland Members Clubhouse.
- Access is member exclusive so the account holder must present their digital Birdland Membership card to access the Clubhouse and may bring their ticketed party of up to 4 people with them. Access to the Clubhouse cannot be transferred to a guest if the account holder is not present.
- Every Birdland Membership comes with exclusive access to Birdland Rewards.
- Birdland Rewards gives all members the opportunity to access exclusive opportunities not available to the public.
- Members can customize their experiences with what it means most to you.
- Visit Orioles.com/rewards for more information.
- Diamond and Black level members receive 30% off concessions when they scan their digital membership card. You can find the digital membership card exclusively on the MLB Ballpark app.
- Orange level members receive 25% off concessions when they scan their digital membership card. You can find the digital membership card exclusively on the MLB Ballpark app.
- Our Member Services team is available to assist you throughout the year. Our normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Phone: 410-547-6161
- Email: [email protected]
- All account credit, including exchange credit and bonus credit earned in 2020, will need to be used during the 2022 regular season. It will expire in the 2022 season.
- If you have credit on your account, it will appear in your My Orioles Tickets account at the checkout page during the purchase flow.
Digital Membership Card
Birdland Members can access exclusive discounts using their Digital membership card found exclusively on the MLB Ballpark app. This card can be used for discount on concessions and merchandise.
To view your digital membership card in the MLB Ballpark app, simply follow these steps:
- Login to the MLB Ballpark App using your MLB.com email address and password.
- Click the ‘Teams’ tab in the bottom right corner.
- Select Baltimore Orioles (may already be selected).
- Scroll down to Birdland Members
- Scroll over to Digital Membership Card
- Login into using your My Orioles Ticket Account email & password
- Select Show My Card
You will now see your digital membership card! Show this card at the point of sale at concessions stands or the Orioles Team Store to receive your members-only discount.
- All exchanges must be done 24 hours before the first pitch of the game which you are exchanging out.
- Once logged in to My Orioles Tickets, select "exchange" and you will be prompted to select the game you desire to exchange into.
- Pick your seats from the map and check-out
Food and Beverage
- Once logged into My Orioles Tickets, you will be able to forward your tickets. Select the game you would like to forward and send it to the corresponding person's email.
- Plans Change? Select the game and select "recall" to return the tickets to your account.
- Reach our Members Services team by calling our Birdland Membership Hotline at 410-547-6161. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Members-Only Gift (2022)
- We are excited to share that all 2022 Birdland Members will receive an exclusive membership gift including a custom 30th Anniversary of Oriole Park at Camden Yards cap and exclusive vial of collectible dirt from the field. More details regarding pickup will be communicated by email at the start of the season.
Members-Only News Page
- The Members-Only News page has been created to keep our current Birdland Members informed of any upcoming or current special offers, benefits, and opportunities.
- We recommend you bookmark this page for easy access, or you can get back here by typing orioles.com/membernews into the address bar. New posts will be added regularly.
- Diamond and Black level members receive 30% off merchandise when they present their digital membership card at the Orioles Team Store. You can find the digital membership card exclusively on the MLB Ballpark app.
- Orange level members receive 25% off merchandise when they present their digital membership card at the Orioles Team Store. You can find the digital membership card exclusively on the MLB Ballpark app.
- Birdland Members receive an included MLB.tv subscription when they renew their Birdland membership for the season. Instructions on how to access your subscription will be emailed to the address on file prior to the start of Spring Training.
MLB Shop Discount
- Returning for the 2022 season, you will have access to 15% off at MLBshop.com/Orioles.
My Orioles Tickets Account
- My Orioles Tickets is your online ticket experience to easily manage season and single tickets from a secure and convenient location Orioles.com.
- Use your account to access your tickets, exchange your tickets, forward tickets to your friends/family, and make payments on your account. For more information, or to login visit orioles.com/myaccount.
Opening Day Ticket Access
- 2022 Birdland Members receive exclusive access to Opening Day each year and can access while supplies last through the 'View Exclusive Offer' tab of their My Orioles Tickets account. Some ticket limits may apply.
- All parking lots will open 2 hours prior to scheduled first pitch. Oriole Park is easily accessible via major highways. Additional Membership parking plans are available in Lots B, C, F, G, and H.
- Fans and Members are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance.
- Members can purchase parking at their discounted rate of $10 through their My Orioles Tickets Accounts 'Special Offers' tab.
Pick-up - Birdland Rewards
- Items will now be available to be picked up at our brand new Birdland Rewards location. It is located at the first set of double glass doors to the Warehouse just inside of Gate H on Eutaw Street.
- To save you time this season, we are making it easy to schedule your Birdland Rewards item pickup. Birdland Members can now select their pickup date during the redemption process so that we can have your items ready to go!
- If you cannot pick up your items in this manner, please reach out to our Member Services team at [email protected] to arrange an alternate pickup option.
- All items must be picked up within 30 days of redemption.
- If a game is officially postponed due to rain, tickets for that game will be considered rain checks. Rainout policies vary based on the situation. A policy will be announced after the game is officially postponed.
- Birdland Members can exchange their tickets up until 24 hours prior to the game. However, if a member doesn't exchange their tickets in time and they go unused we also offer another option for members to get back to another game. With the Replay Program members can redeem unused tickets for an Upper Reserve seat for any 2022 Value or Classic regular season home game for a $1 processing fee per ticket.
- Members who have unused tickets they would like to redeem for the Replay Program should contact their dedicated account representative or our Member Services team at [email protected].
- Birdland Members may recognize that special person's birthday or anniversary on Oriole Park's center field video board. This can be purchased using Birdland Rewards or a charitable donation to the Baltimore Orioles Charitable Foundation.
Spring Training Special Offer
- 2022 Birdland Members have access to purchase tickets to all 2022 home Spring Training games at a discounted rate through the ‘View Spring Training Offers’ tab in their My Orioles Tickets account.
- StubHub is the official secondary market ticket provider for Major League Baseball, the Baltimore Orioles and Orioles.com.
- The partnership with StubHub gives you more freedom in pricing, number of postings and will allows you to reach a broader audience than ever before!
- Birdland Members can post tickets for sale through My Orioles Tickets.
- If any questions come up or you need help, contact StubHub Help Center.
- Oriole Park offers dozens of luxurious private suites of a variety of sizes. Birdland Members receive 10% suite rentals. Catering for all private suites is provided by the Orioles’ preferred catering partners.
- The Baltimore Orioles use a Variable Pricing Schedule. There are 5 classifications of games including: Value, Classic, Select, Prime, and Elite. This is important to remember when exchanging your tickets because if you choose to exchange into a different classification of game there will be a price difference if you remain in the same seating area. Exchanges are completed on a dollar-for-dollar basis.