Baltimore Orioles Community Ticket Grant Application
The Commissioner's Community Initiative's primary goal is to distribute tickets to those that would not usually have a chance to attend a Major League Baseball game, including disadvantaged children, children's charities, along with civic, community and other deserving groups.
• 501(c)(3) organizations, and charitable community groups
• Groups who serve individuals who for various reasons do not have the resources to attend a game on their own
• You must complete all parts of the application. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
• Applications are reviewed by the Baltimore Orioles Community Development staff. Approval and seating location will be determined by what is available at the time your application is reviewed.
• You will receive an email from [email protected] with the game date for which you have been awarded tickets. Tickets can either be mailed to the address listed on your application or can be picked up at the Orioles offices during regular business hours.
• The Orioles can also forward digital tickets to the main group contact using the MLB Ballpark App. For digital tickets, the main group contact and all group members must have an active email address and access to the MLB Ballpark app on a mobile device (phone or tablet). The Orioles will send all group tickets to main contact and the main group contact would then be responsible for forwarding tickets to all group members using the MLB Ballpark app.
All ticket donation requests must be submitted online through the Community Ticket Grant Application. No phone calls, emails or mail requests will be accepted.