The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The official MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with digital ticketing functionality, mobile check-in, special offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Oriole Park Food Guide
New Food Items For 2023
The famed rolling smoke will make its return to Eutaw Street in 2023 with Boog’s BBQ house-smoked meats on game days.
- Boog’s Pit Beef and Baked Beans: A fan favorite, the low-roasted beef top round rubbed with Boog’s famous spice blend, smoked in-house to a perfect medium rare, and served atop a corn-dusted Kaiser roll will once again be available at the Boog’s BBQ stand located on Eutaw Street.
“For The Birds”
Brick & Whistle will offer new signature items throughout the ballpark including:
- Buffalo Bird Dog: A hand-breaded chicken tender topped with house-made hot sauce, ranch dressing, and shaved celery, served on a toasted split-top bun. Available at the Bleacher Grill on Eutaw Street.
- B’More Chicken Box: Three hand-breaded chicken tenders tossed in a tangy hot sauce, served with Old Bay-seasoned western fries and a pillowy Hawaiian roll. Available at the Bleacher Grill on Eutaw Street.
- Yard Dog: Three juicy hot dogs stacked in a footlong bun, topped with creamy crab dip and Old Bay-seasoned potato sticks. Available at the Roof Top Bar. Available at the Bleacher Grill in Section 91.
- The Havana: A traditional pressed Cuban sandwich made with house-smoked pork shoulder, Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese, and yellow mustard. Available at the Butcher Hill Sandwich Shop, near Section 44.
- Spicy Pepperoni Pizza: Artisanal hand-stretched dough topped with house-made sauce, whole milk mozzarella, and savory pepperoni, finished with a drizzle of spicy honey. Available at 1729 Pizza, near Sections 11 and 53.
- O’s Hand-Rolled Pretzel: Back in its signature “O” shape, the pretzel will come in a choice of salted or cinnamon sugar. Available near Section 23.
- Crab Pretzel Boule: Soft-baked pretzel boule dipped in garlic butter and stuffed with Maryland-style crab dip, cheddar cheese, and Old Bay seasoning. Available at the SuperBook Bar & Restaurant and the B&O Market along Eutaw Street.
Food and Beverage Map – Ballpark App
During the 2023 season, we have updated the Oriole Park Map in the MLB Ballpark app to have all the latest concession locations and menus. Download and view the Oriole Park Map in the MLB Ballpark app to find your favorite location and view their menu before your next visit to Camden Yards.
To view the Ballpark Map:
- Open the MLB Ballpark App
- Select the Orioles Team Page
- Click on “Oriole Park Map” under Oriole Park Map.
- Zoom in on the Map or Select “Food” to find food locations throughout the different levels of the park.
Not only will you be able to find concession stations, but you can also view merchandise stands, ATMs, First Aid locations, and more!