Orioles E-Gift Cards
Give the Gift of Orioles Baseball
An Orioles E-Gift Card is the perfect gift for every O’s fan! Orioles E-Gift Cards can be used for tickets at Orioles.com or the Oriole Park box office. They can also be used at concessions and merchandise locations throughout Oriole Park*.
*Some rules and restrictions apply. See gift card for details.
- To redeem for TICKETS - Order online at Orioles.com. At checkout, select "Gift Card" as your method of payment and input the E-Gift Card number located underneath the barcode. To use at the Oriole Park Box Office, please present your E-Gift Card to the attendant.
- To redeem for MERCHANDISE - Visit any Oriole Park Official Orioles Team Store or Orioles Authentics with your E-Gift Card barcode or add your E-Gift Card in your Apple Pay, Google Pay or O’s Pay*.
- To redeem for CONCESSIONS - Present your E-Gift Card barcode at an Oriole Park concession stand or add your E-Gift Card to your Apple Pay, Google Pay, or O’s Pay*. To redeem at Birdland Markets express locations, please add your e-gift card to your O's Pay through “Load Gift Card”.
- To redeem at SUPERBOOK BAR & RESTAURANT - Add your E-Gift card to your O’s Pay account and redeem by paying with QR Code Pay*.
- BIRDLAND MEMBERS - To use an Orioles E-Gift Card and receive your member discount at concessions and merchandise locations, you must load your E-Gift Card into your O's Pay account. After you have loaded the value, your member discount will be automatically applied, and the Gift Card will be deducted from your grand total. Please note, that once your Gift Card is loaded into O's Pay, it cannot be used for tickets at Orioles.com or the Oriole Park Box Office.
* Add Your Gift Card to O's Pay - Select "LOAD GIFT CARD" and input the number designated underneath the E-Gift Card barcode. DO NOT add your E-Gift Card to O's Pay if you intend on purchasing tickets on Orioles.com or at the Box Office.
- If the amount of your Orioles Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Orioles Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Orioles Gift Card for future use.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of gift card constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase goods and services at Oriole Park at Camden Yards and tickets at (orioles.com), excluding other gift cards.
- Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Card will not be exchangeable for cash except to the extent required by law. Card does not expire or impose any fees. To obtain your balance visit orioles.com/giftcards
- If the amount of your gift card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your gift card account for future use.
- Items paid for with a gift card will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Gift cards may not be resold by unauthorized vendors.
- The face value of a gift card is in U.S. dollars.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice with respect to purchase of future gift cards.