- Manage Your Tickets
- Sarasota Season Plan Renewals
- Buy Additional Tickets
- Special Offers
Click "Log In Now" to manage your Spring Training tickets, then click the Sign In/Sign Up tab at the top right-hand corner. Please use your email that is associated with your Spring Training tickets account. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to reset your password.
As a Sarasota Season Plan Member and by using Orioles Account Manager, you can manage your tickets quickly and easily:
- Manage Your Tickets - There are many things you can do with your ticket inventory via Orioles Account Manager. Just click on the Manage Tickets button and you can reprint, transfer to a friend, or sell on StubHub.
- Special access - You will be given access to purchase additional tickets for future Spring Training games and other upcoming events.
MLB.COM ACCOUNT LINK
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the Orioles Account Manager features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from orioles.com, on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING REGISTERED MLB.COM ACCOUNT:
- Enter your registered MLB.com email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your account.
- Select the Link MLB.com Account button to associate the accounts.
IF YOU NEED TO CREATE AN MLB.COM ACCOUNT, THEN PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Enter your email address in the MLB.com email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #2.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the Create new MLB.com Account.
ORIOLES ACCOUNT MANAGER
In your Orioles Account Manager, you will use the Manage Tickets button which allows you to view, transfer, sell and track your personal season ticket inventory.
HOW TO USE YOUR INVENTORY MANAGER:
- Click the Manage Tickets button
- View the list of tickets for upcoming games
- Click on the individual game to view more information and to take action on those tickets.
In the upper right hand corner you can click on the account name and select "Settings" to update your account information such as your password, email address, phone number, and credit card information (no name change).
The "Invoice" tab is where a balance can be paid or your ticket plan can be renewed (when applicable).
StubHub is the Official Secondary Market Ticket Provider for Major League Baseball and the Baltimore Orioles. As an Orioles Birdland Member, you can safely and easily post tickets for sale through the Orioles Account Manager system.
If you have questions or need assistance using any of the Spring Training Account Manager features, please call the Orioles Office at (941) 893-6300.