Rays Rewards is a unique program, exclusive to Season Ticket Holders, that provides fans with the opportunity to redeem points for experiences that money can't buy. Viewing batting practice from the field, receiving game-used memorabilia, watching a game with your family and friends from a luxury suite, and collecting your favorite bobbleheads are just a few of the items that will be available throughout the season.
Fans get an initial point balance based on the value of the their season ticket package and can accumulate points throughout the season by completing the actions below!
- Scan your Rays Card/Ticket on Monday-Friday Game - 50 points
- Scan your Rays Card/Ticket on Saturday or Sunday Game - 25 points
- Scan your Rays Card/Parking Pass in Rays Parking Lots (2,6 or 7) - 25 points
- Spend $25 on concessions and merchandise at Tropicana Field - 50 points
- Scan your Rays Card/Ticket for Republic Bank Draft Room Entry - 25 Points
Q: How often will the Rays Rewards items be updated?
A: New Marketplace and Auction items will be added before each Rays home stand. Some items will remain available across home stands.
Q: If I bid on an auction, are my points deducted?
A: If you bid on an auction, your bid amount will be temporarily deducted from your points balance until you are outbid by another Season Ticket Holder. If you win the auction, those points will be permanently deducted from your points balance. You will be contacted by a Rays Representative within 24 hours of an auction closing if your bid is the winning bid.
Q: How can I contact someone with questions about Rays Rewards?
A: You can reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Season Ticket Services desk in the Republic Bank Draft Room on game days.