How it works:
- The Unused Season Ticket Redemption Program is only available for 2018 Season Ticket Members with a traditional 81, 41 or 20 game season ticket plan.
- The Kansas City Royals reserve the right to add or remove available redemption dates based on ticket availability. In the event, Redemption tickets are sold out the redemption date will be removed.
- Only unused past game season tickets may be redeemed for new tickets. Tickets for future game dates may not be redeemed.
- Redemption tickets are available in the Field Box, Field Plaza, Outfield Plaza, View Box and View Reserved at a discounted rate.
- Field Box and Field Plaza tickets are available for $10
- Outfield Plaza tickets are available for $5
- View Box and View Reserved tickets are available for $3
- Season Ticket parking is available as part of the Redemption program. Redeemed parking locations are based on season parking package and availability at the time of redemption.
- Season Ticket Redemptions must be completed forty-eight (48) hours prior to the Redemption game.
- Only the Account Holder on record or Partner on the account will be allowed to redeem tickets and a maximum of ten (10) tickets may be redeemed per game and are based on availability.
- Redemption tickets will not be available in Premium seating areas (Cboe Crown Club or Konica Minolta Diamond Club).
- No Loaded Value will be applied to any redemption tickets.
- Unused season tickets/parking may only be redeemed one (1) time for a newly selected game. Once redemption is made for a specific game, season tickets/parking may not be redeemed for another game.
- Tickets exchanged through the Live Ticket Exchange program cannot be used in the Redemption Program.
- No game exceptions or substitutions will be allowed.
Redeem Your Season Tickets By Phone/E-Mail:
Season Ticket redemption may be requested through the Ticket Services Department by contacting (816) 504-4040, option 3 or email@example.com .
Inside Season Ticket Members
Inside Royals Tickets