The Angels are proud to help charitable organizations throughout Southern California who are dedicated to making a difference in our community. To help support these organizations, the Angels donate player autographed items to be used for fundraising auctions and raffles. While submitting a request does not guarantee a donation, we kindly ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Request must be submitted online at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- All requests must be submitted online. Submissions via email or mail will not be considered or fulfilled.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Requests are limited to one donation item per organization per calendar year.
- Your request will be processed one month prior to the date of your event.
- Donations are for charitable purposes only; we cannot provide sale incentives, corporate gifts or donations to for-profit entities.
- We cannot accept personal items to be autographed by Angels players or coaches.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Please know that all donation requests will receive full consideration. We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received a response within two weeks of your event, please email the Community Relations Department [email protected].
Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to accept follow-up phone calls for the status of your request; all communication from the Angels will come via e-mail.
The Angels wish all groups great success in their fundraising efforts!
This request form is for in-kind donations regarding fundraising efforts only. Please do not fill out this form if you are requesting group ticket donations. Guidelines for requesting group tickets are included on the Angels Community Ticket Program page.
Please fill out below.
While we take each request into consideration, it is not always possible to donate a specific item. If the request is approved, we will donate the most appropriate item depending on our inventory.