- Provide a fun, safe, and inviting environment
- Increase sportsmanship and friendly competition, correspondingly extinguishing negative competition and poor sportsmanship within the league
- Increase emphasis on character development and quality life choices
- Promote baseball/softball competency with fundamentals training
- Promote a sense of belonging and commitment
- Provide structure and positive discipline
- Promote the love of sports in general, and baseball/softball in particular
- Promote and celebrate academic excellence
- Promote Breaking Barriers essay program to all participants
About Angels RBI
The Angels RBI League has provided over 20,000 kids, who would not otherwise have the chance, with the opportunity to play baseball and softball. As a collaboration between Angels Baseball, Major League Baseball, and other youth development agencies throughout Southern California, the league specifically targets underserved youth and provides them with a comprehensive athletic experience at no cost.
In addition to learning the fundamentals of our national pastime, each participant learns valuable character development and life skills enabling them to gain a sense of belonging, confidence, and empowerment in their own lives. Be a part of the winning team and support or join Angels RBI today!
Angels RBI League Key Principles
The Angels RBI League is broken down into five divisions:
- Senior Boys (16 - 18 yrs.)
- Junior Boys (12 - 15 yrs.)
- Senior Girls (16 - 18 yrs.)
- Junior Girls (12 - 15 yrs.)
- JR RBI
- Co-ed 4th and 5th Graders
We work with a variety of youth agencies such as ...
- Boys & Girls Club of Anaheim
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Orange Coast
- Abrazar Westminster
- Santa Ana School District
- Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach
- Boys & Girls Club of South Coast Area
- Santa Ana Police Athletic & Activity League
- Boys & Girls Club of Westminster
- Westminster School District
For more information about the Angels RBI League or how your agency can participate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (714) 619-8417.