Angels Baseball Season Seat Terms and Conditions Effective 2020 Season
This Season Ticket Terms and Conditions (the "SSH Terms") govern the Account (defined below) as well as the purchase of any and all season seat licenses by the holder of the account ("Account Holder") from Angels Baseball LP ("Angels" or "Club"). The purchase of all season seat licenses, as well as the use and transfer of tickets ("Tickets") are expressly subject to and governed by these SSH Terms. In addition to these SSH Terms, the purchase and use of all Tickets are expressly subject to Angels Ticket Back Language which can be found at www.angels.com/ticketback; a portion of which is duplicated below.
- Each Ticket is a grant of a limited, revocable license by Angels to attend the baseball game listed on applicable Ticket. The "Account" is the revocable license granted to the Account Holder to purchase the number of Tickets specified in the 2020 Season Ticket Invoice (the "2020 Invoice") for the number of Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (the "Team") Pre-Season Exhibition games and Regular Season home games during the seasons specified on the 2020 Invoice. The Account further includes the amounts payable by the Account Holder to Angels as indicated on the 2020 Invoice. The terms of the Account are contained in these SSH Terms, on each Ticket, and at www.angels.com/ticketback. "Regular Season Game" shall mean the regularly scheduled baseball games played by the Team at Angel Stadium of Anaheim (the "Stadium"). "Pre-Season Exhibition Game" shall mean the games between the Team and Major League Baseball or other opponent(s) played at the Stadium prior to the start of the Regular Season. Pre-Season Exhibition Games and Regular Season Games are sometimes collectively referred to as a "Game" or the "Games".
- The Account Holder must be a living adult individual or a legal business entity. The "Bearer" of the Ticket is the person who actually uses the Ticket on the day of a Game.
- The Account Holder is the person of record listed on the Account as the primary contact. Only the Account Holder is allowed to make any changes to the Account. Account Holder is also obligated to promptly notify the Angels in writing of any changes in address, phone number, or Account status.
- The Account does not entitle the Account Holder to tickets for any Tie-Breaker Game(s), American League Wild Card Game(s), American League Division Series ("ALDS"), American League Championship Series ("ALCS") or World Series (collectively, "Playoff Games") or other events held at the Stadium (collectively the "Non-Season Events"). The Angels may, in their sole discretion, offer tickets to the Account Holder, through the Account, for Non-Season Events, subject to any rules set forth by Major League Baseball or the applicable Non-Season Event promoter, as applicable.
- Absent express, written consent from the Angels, the Account and tickets obtained by the Account Holder shall not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes.
- The Account and any rights Account Holder may have hereunder shall not be assigned or transferred in any manner, whether voluntarily or by gift, bequest, or operation of law, by the Account Holder to any other person or entity without express written consent from Angels. Tickets provided to Account Holder as part of the Account, and the associated license to attend any of the Games, may not be sold, assigned, hypothecated, or in any manner transferred without the express written consent of Angels. In the event of any purported transfer, offer of transfer, or attempted transfer, Angels have the right, but not the obligation, to terminate this Agreement and the Account by providing written notice to Account Holder and tendering the remaining pro rata portion of the amount paid by Account Holder within a reasonable time after providing such notice.
- Parties agree it is a material breach of this Agreement for Account Holder to complete or attempt to sell, trade, forward, or otherwise transfer to a third party ticket broker, agency, or individual who purchases, sells, and/or otherwise transfers Account Tickets without the express written consent of Angels.
- In the event of a material breach by Account Holder, Angels shall have the right, but not obligation, to terminate the Account as a result of any purported violation of these Terms. In the event that Angels terminate the account under this paragraph, Account Holder agrees to pay the Angels liquidated damages in the amount equal to the balance remaining on the 2020 Invoice for the Account at the time of termination.
- The Angels may provide or partner with an electronic ticket resale and/or transfer system or website or mobile application based ticket management (the "System"). Any and all use of the System is subject to the terms and conditions associated with the Account and with accessing said System. The Angels reserve the right to suspend, modify, replace disassociate and/or cancel the System at any time in their sole discretion. The Angels reserve the right to disengage Account Holder's access to electronically post for sale and forward Tickets or revoke Account Holder's Account if the Account and/or System Terms & Conditions are violated. For more information, see Ticket Transfer Restrictions, below.
- The Angels reserve the right to limit or restrict the use of the System for electronic forwarding or transfer ("E-Functions) of Tickets associated with the Account if, in the Angels sole discretion, such E-Functions options are being used to circumvent this Agreement and/or the terms and conditions governing the Account. The Angels further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to set the price parameters for ticket licenses that are listed for sale or transfer on the System. Further, in lieu of limiting or restricting the use of the System for E-Functions of ticket licenses, Angels reserves the right to institute a fee for each E-Function used by the Account Holder on the Account ("E-Function Fees").
- The Angels do not consent to the resale of seats in Diamond Club Table locations at any time or by any means.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the 2020 Invoice is for a one-season term and will expire at the conclusion of the season in which Tickets are purchased. No rights or obligations, including without limitation, renewal are created or conferred on either party beyond the term of 2020 Invoice; however if the 2020 Invoice is for multiple seasons then this SSH Terms will apply unless they are modified, in which case such modification will apply . Season ticket licenses are issued and may be renewed in the sole discretion of the Angels.
- Angels may terminate this agreement at any time upon providing written notification to Account Holder. Within a reasonable time after termination, Angels shall return the pro rata portion of the license fee for the remaining home games in the term to the Account Holder.
- Account Holder may only terminate this Agreement and the Account by providing written notice to Angels and relinquishing all season Tickets for the Account to the ticket office no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first Pre-Season Exhibition game at the Stadium of the 2020 season. Time is of the essence for any such termination.
- The Angels shall reserve the right to set a limit on how many season seat licenses an Account Holder may purchase.
- The Angels are not responsible for lost Tickets, stolen Tickets, or Tickets left at another location. Tickets may be replaced at the sole discretion of the Angels for an additional cost, at a minimum cost of five dollars ($5) per game. Stolen season Tickets will be replaced without charge only upon written request made by the Account Holder, accompanied with a police report identifying the theft of the Tickets. In the event the Angels replace any ticket, the replacement ticket will be honored over the original ticket in all cases and the original ticket will be null and void.
- Account Holder agrees that the purchase of season seat licenses may, in the sole discretion of the Angels and subject to availability, include the opportunity to purchase preferred parking on terms and in locations determined by the Angels.
- Account Holder agrees on behalf of them self and Bearer to voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incident to attending a game of baseball including all personal or property injury or death caused by or related to thrown, batted, dropped, and/or launched balls, bats, promotional items, or other projectiles, whether occurring before, during, or after the game. Account Holder agrees on behalf of them self and each Bearer that the Angels, Major League Baseball, American League, the National League of Professional Baseball Clubs, participating Clubs, and their agents, employees, owners, partners, trustees, and related entities are not responsible for any such injuries.
- Any dispute, claim, or cause of action arising out of or in any way related to these terms and conditions, including, but not limited, to account holder's or bearer's attendance at any game, shall be settled by mandatory, confidential, final, and binding arbitration held in Orange County, California and administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then-current commercial arbitration rules. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties. Neither holder, bearer, nor Angels shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims in arbitration for or against other individuals or entities, or arbitrate as a representative member of a putative class or in a private Attorney General capacity. The arbitrator shall have the power to award any remedies available under applicable law. Any award or any judgment confirming it only applies to the arbitration in which it was awarded and cannot be used in any other case except to enforce the award itself.
- Account Holder agrees on behalf of them self and each Bearer that they will adhere to the food, beverage, and smoking policies at all times.
- The license to attend the game does not include the license to attach, hang, and/or display signs, advertising, banners, or other notices in the Stadium.
- By attending the game, each Bearer agrees to be bound by all terms listed on the back of the ticket, incorporated herein by reference.
- Each ticket is good only for the Event listed on the front of the ticket. No part of the purchase price will be refunded or exchanged because Account Holder or Bearer fails to use it for the designated Event. If the Event is postponed or is not officially completed, the Event ticket is valid for the rescheduled date of the Event, or for exchange to a subsequent Regular Season Game (subject to availability). Exchanges may be completed through the Account Holders account representative or at the box office at the Stadium for a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability. In the event of a cancellation of the Event without rescheduled, the Account Holder may exchange the ticket for a subsequent Regular Season Game (subject to availability), or a refund. Refunds must be requested within thirty (30) days of the announced cancellation of the Event.
- Account Holder consents on behalf of them self and each Bearer that the Angels or their designated agents may search the person, bags, clothing, and other articles prior to entry into the Stadium. The Angels reserve the right to require removal of all items the Angels deem, in their sole discretion, to be potentially injurious, inflammatory, or in any other way inappropriate.
- Some locations with row WC are designated as wheelchair-accessible locations and are reserved for guests who require such an accommodation. Angels will provide full wheelchair accessible seating in spaces or locations designated as such and no permanent fixed chair will be provided for these locations. Further, up to three additional companion seats contiguous to the wheelchair location or companion location may be purchased. Additional companion seats may be movable or fixed chairs. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to communicate this policy to each Bearer. Should an individual who does not require the use of a wheelchair use the ticket, the Angels may exchange wheelchair accessible game Tickets for alternate seat locations determined solely by the Angels, subject to availability.
- The Angels offer a limited amount of semi-ambulatory seating, designated in row SA for customers needing special accommodations who do not require the use of a wheelchair. Should an individual who does not require the use of a semi-ambulatory seat be the Bearer, the Angels may exchange semi-ambulatory game Tickets for alternate seat locations determined solely by the Angels, subject to availability.
- The use of analog or digital audio, video, audiovisual, or image recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Account Holder agrees on behalf of them self and each Bearer to all the terms of the license contained herein.
- By tendering a payment to the Angels, creating the Account, accepting Tickets, or redeeming any Tickets for admission to any Angels Game, Account Holder expressly agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Angels have the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions contained herein by providing written notice to Account Holder.
- Information about, and/or revisions or amendments to the Account Terms and this Agreement may be posted on www.angels.com from time to time. It is the responsibility of Account Holder to read and comply with all information. Angels are not responsible for problems, misinformed Bearers, losses or inconveniences experienced because Account Holder did not read information sent regarding the Account or this Agreement or because the information was mailed to a former or incorrect physical or e-mail address.
- Any written notices to Account Holder shall be mailed to the address on the Account Holder Account.
- Any written notices to Angels shall be mailed to: Angels Baseball: Post Office Box 61078, Anaheim, California 92803-6178, Attention: Ticket Office
- TICKET TRANSFER RESTRICTIONS:
i. Each individual or entity purchasing, acquiring or using a Ticket expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Club sells Tickets to a Game or an event at the Ballpark for the purpose of permitting that individual or entity, or any subsequent Holder receiving a Permitted Transfer of such Ticket to attend the Game or event represented by the Ticket. As such, each individual or entity that purchases, acquires or uses a Ticket acknowledges to the Club that non-permitted transfers of Tickets (the "Ticket Transfer Restrictions") may terminate the Revocable License granted by the Club for the usage of Ticket(s) or constitute a basis for the seizure or cancellation of the Ticket(s) without refund or other compensation.
ii. For purposes of the Club's Ticket Transfer Restrictions the following defined terms shall apply:
- "Transfer(s)" shall mean any transfer of possession or use of a Ticket(s) by a Holder to a third party (in each instance whether such third party is a person or entity).
- "Permitted Transfer" shall mean a Transfer that is authorized by or specifically exempted from these Ticket Transfer Restrictions.
- "Non-Permitted Transfer" shall mean a Transfer specifically prohibited or determined by the Club to be unauthorized under these Ticket Transfer Restrictions.
- "Resale" or "Resell" shall mean any Transfer of a Ticket in exchange for money or any other thing of value.
- "Excess Value" shall mean the monetary value derived from the Resale of a Ticket or Tickets above the price paid to purchase the Ticket(s) from the Club, including any tax and service or convenience fees/charges. Any Holder who needs assistance in determining the actual price of a Ticket may contact the Club to obtain such information.
- "Broker Activity" shall mean any activity by an individual or entity to purchase or otherwise acquire Ticket(s) with the purpose or intent, as determined by the Club, to Resell the Ticket(s), including but not limited to the intent to realize Excess Value, as determined by the Club in its sole discretion. Broker Activity shall not include the use of a Ticket for any charitable or non-profit purpose.
iii. By the acceptance, possession or use of a Ticket(s), each Holder (regardless of whether such Holder is the original purchaser from the Club or an acquirer of the Ticket(s) from a third party), acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Any Broker Activity involving a Ticket, as determined in the sole discretion of the Club, is a Non-Permitted Transfer unless specifically approved by the Club, and shall constitute a basis for (i) termination of the Revocable License granted by the Club for the use of the Ticket, (ii) the seizure or cancellation of the Ticket without refund or other compensation, and/or (iii) termination of the Revocable License granted by the Club of all Tickets that are controlled by or affiliated with such Holder or individuals/entities determined by the Club to be associated with such Holder.
- The StubHub ticket marketplace ("StubHub") has been approved by Club as the designated ticketing resale platform, in order to ensure the authenticity and legitimacy of Resale Transfers. Club is unable to ensure the security and authenticity of Resale Transfers occurring outside of Stubhub. Therefore, any Resale or attempted Resale of a Ticket by a Holder on a publicly available, secondary ticket marketplace shall occur exclusively on StubHub accessible at www.Angels.com or www.stubhub.com. Any Resale or attempted Resale of a Ticket on a publicly available, secondary ticket marketplace other than StubHub is a Non-Permitted Transfer and may constitute a basis for (i) termination of the Revocable License granted by the Club for the usage of the Tickets, (ii) the seizure or cancellation of the Ticket without refund or other compensation, and/or (iii) termination of the Revocable License granted by the Club of all Tickets that are controlled by or affiliated with such Holder or individuals/entities determined by the Club to be associated with such Holder without refund or other compensation.
- Any Resale or attempted Resale of a Ticket inside the Ballpark is strictly prohibited, and any person who Resells or offers a Ticket for Resale at any price inside the Ballpark will be removed from the Ballpark and may be prosecuted.
iv. Tickets may be sold, gifted, or transferred to registered Ticket account partners ("Registered Share Partners") at any time. All Registered Share Partners shall be identified and registered through the Holder's Los Angeles Angels account ("Account"), and shall be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the Tickets and the Account.
v. For the avoidance of doubt with respect to the application of these Ticket Transfer Restrictions, the following are considered to be Permitted Transfers:
- Ticket Transfer activity involving the exchange of Tickets amongst the Holder and Registered Share Partners, together with their family members, friends, or associates so long as the Club determines there was not intent to realize Excess Value regardless of the frequency of the Transfers.
- The Resale of a Ticket(s) on StubHub where the purpose for the sale, as determined by the Club in its sole discretion, was unrelated to Broker Activity.
vi. The Club reserves the right to revoke or terminate the Revocable License for Tickets granted to a Holder without any refund or compensation if, in the Club's sole discretion, a Holder or Registered Share Partner violates the terms of this Agreement, acts in any manner that in the opinion of the Club could negatively affect the experience of any other person at the Ballpark, or violates other policies and regulations of the Club.
vii. FOR CLARIFICATION, TICKETS PURCHASED AS PART OF A SUITE ORDER OR GROUP ORDER ARE NOT ELIGIBLE RESALE AT ANY TIME. Resale of Suite and/or Group tickets may result in revocation or terminate of the Revocable License for such Tickets.
viii. Notwithstanding the provisions of these Ticket Transfer Restrictions with respect to Broker Activity, certain Holders may be permitted to engage in Broker Activity. If a Holder is permitted by the Club to engage in Broker Activity, the Holder and all other parties deemed necessary by the Club (collectively the "Broker Parties") must agree to be bound by certain additional terms and conditions, set forth in a separate agreement, in writing, between the Club, Holder and the Broker Parties.