Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is MyBlueJays™?
MyBlueJays is a membership program for all actions relating to your Season Tickets, Game Pack Tickets and MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. Not only will you have your own MyBlueJays home page, but your Ticket Partners (if you're a Season Ticket Member) will independently manage their own MyBlueJays account.
When you log in to MyBlueJays, you will gain access to the following features:
- MyBlueJays Ticket Management
- eCash Management
- Earning Points and Redeeming Points for Rewards
- Interactive Games
- Ticket Partner Designation (Season Ticket Members only)
Q. Where are my tickets?
- MyBlueJays Card: your tickets are already loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card when it arrives. Scan your Card/mobile Card at the gate to enter Rogers Centre™.
- Mobile Card: Access MyBlueJays any time via the MLB Ballpark App to display your mobile MyBlueJays Card. Scan the barcode on your mobile phone at the gate to enter Rogers Centre.
- MyBlueJays: All of your tickets can be managed via MyBlueJays. If you prefer, you may print a paper copy of your ticket and scan it at the gate to enter Rogers Centre. Please keep in mind that you will not earn MyBlueJays points for entry with paper tickets. Once you print a ticket, it will no longer be on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
Q. How do I log in to MyBlueJays?
- Start by going to bluejays.com/mybluejays. Click on the "LOG IN TO MYBLUEJAYS" button.
- If you are returning, your login information has not changed. Use the same Account ID or email and password that you have used all along.
- If this is your first time logging in this season, complete the registration process, read and accept the terms of the MyBlueJays Agreement and click "LOGIN". You will only be asked to enter your contact information the first time you log in.
- Explore MyBlueJays!
View a tutorial on How to Log In to MyBlueJays
Q. What if I don't know or have forgotten my Account ID or Password?
If you don't know or have forgotten your Account ID, you can enter the email address that was used to create your account instead.
If you have forgotten your password, click "Instructions on How to Reset Password" on the MyBlueJays login page, and follow the instructions there.
Q. How do I load tickets on my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
All of your tickets will automatically be loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
For Ticket Partners, you will be given the option to load your tickets onto your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card when you accept a ticket transfer from a Primary Season Ticket Member.
Q. How do I transfer tickets to Ticket Partners or Occasional Guests?
- From your MyBlueJays home page, click the "MANAGE MY TICKETS" button in the centre of the page. This will bring you directly to the page where you can view and manage your tickets.
- Select the month of the game you would like to transfer. Next, on the right-hand side of the page that opens, select "MANAGE GAMES".
- A new window will open. From the drop-down menu, select "TRANSFER TICKETS TO A FRIEND." Below that, select the game(s) and seats that you would like to transfer. Click "DONE." You may transfer multiple games at once, or just a single game. You will see the number of tickets you selected show up in brackets on the blue "Transfer" button.
- If you are transferring multiple games, repeat steps 2 & 3 for games in other months. These tickets show up in brackets on the blue "TRANSFER" button as well.
- Once you have selected all of the games you'd like to transfer, click the blue "TRANSFER" button on the right hand side. The number in brackets beside the word "transfer" indicates the total number of tickets you have selected to transfer.
- Confirm that the tickets you have selected are correct, and click "CONTINUE TO TRANSFER". The new screen that opens will ask you to enter the name and email address of the Ticket Partner or occasional guest to whom you are transferring tickets. You will only need to do this once; the next time you want to transfer tickets to this person, his/her name will be saved and you can simply select it. Click "NEXT STEP" once you have entered the recipient's contact information.
- The final step is to review the tickets you are transferring to ensure you have selected the correct tickets:
- Review the name and email address of the recipient
- Read the Terms of Service, and select the check box beside "I Agree To The Terms of Service"
- Click "COMPLETE TRANSFER"
View a tutorial on How to Transfer Tickets
Q. How do I accept a ticket transfer?
- Open the email that you received from the Ticket Holder indicating a Ticket Transfer.
- Click the button that says "CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT TICKETS". Once you have clicked the link and entered your MyBlueJays login information, you will be given the option to add tickets to your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. The tickets are now in your account and on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. For information on what you can use your Card/mobile Card for at Rogers Centre, please see the "Entering Rogers Centre" section below.
View a tutorial on How to Accept Ticket Transfer
Q. If I transfer a ticket, does it remain on my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
Once the recipient of your ticket transfer has accepted the transfer, the ticket(s) will no longer be on your account or your Card/mobile Card.
Q. What if I transfer the wrong game or wrong seats?
You can cancel the transfer from the Manage My Tickets page within MyBlueJays any time up until the tickets are accepted by the recipient. Once cancelled, you will need to complete the transfer process again for the correct game or seats.
View a tutorial on How to Cancel a Ticket Transfer
Q. Can I transfer multiple games at once, or do I need to do it one game at a time?
You can transfer tickets for multiple games at a time. See the instructions on how to transfer tickets above for details on how to transfer multiple games.
You may also view a tutorial on How to Transfer Tickets
Q. Where will my additional tickets be, outside of my Season Tickets or Game Pack Tickets?
Any additional Toronto Blue Jays tickets you purchase through MyBlueJays or from your Account Executive will be stored digitally in MyBlueJays. These can all be added to your Card/mobile Card using MyBlueJays. This includes additional single game tickets, Season Ticket Member Event tickets, tickets transferred to you from another person, etc. Please note that any Toronto Blue Jays tickets that you purchase via Ticketmaster will not be stored in MyBlueJays.
Q. What is a MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
All Season Tickets and Game Pack Tickets will be delivered to you on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. Not only can you use your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to enter Rogers Centre, you can use it to pay with eCash at all fixed concessions locations, and at all Jays Shop™ merchandise locations at Rogers Centre and CF Eaton Centre. You can also use your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to earn points that can be redeemed for unique rewards throughout the season!
Your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card is all you need to enjoy a great day at the ballpark and includes:
Your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card holds your tickets. Simply scan your Card/mobile Card when you enter Rogers Centre. You will earn points each time you use it to enter the ballpark to attend a game. You can access the mobile version of your Card by logging in to MyBlueJays on the MLB Ballpark app on most mobile phones. Your mobile Card can be used in the exact same way as your physical Card. If you prefer to print your tickets, or would like to transfer them to a friend, you can do so via your MyBlueJays home page.
Your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card has stored value capability and that can be reloaded throughout the season using MyBlueJays. You can use eCash to purchase stadium concessions at most concession stands inside the Rogers Centre, and merchandise at any Jays Shop store location, including Jays Shop CF Eaton Centre. You will earn MyBlueJays points each time you spend eCash, beginning on the first day of the 2019 regular season.
- MyBlueJays Points:
Actions like scanning your Card/mobile Card when you enter Rogers Centre, or scanning your Card/mobile Card when purchasing concessions and merchandise at Jays Shop will earn you points that can be redeemed for items and experiences via MyBlueJays. You will begin earning points on the first day of the 2019 regular season.
- Jays Shop Discount:
- Season Ticket Members & Ticket Partners: By showing your MyBlueJays Card, Season Ticket Members and Ticket Partners will receive 20% off of most regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at any Jays Shop™ location, including the Stadium Edition at Rogers Centre™ Gate 5, stadium kiosks, and the flagship location at CF Eaton Centre. The 20% merchandise discount is valid beginning on March 28, 2019 until the end of the final home game of the 2019 Toronto Blue Jays regular season.
- Game Pack Members: 20 Game and 12 Game Pack Members will receive vouchers entitling you to receive 20% off most regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at any Jays Shop™ location, including the Stadium Edition at Rogers Centre™ Gate 5, stadium kiosks, and the flagship location at CF Eaton Centre. 20 Game Pack Members will receive three vouchers and 12 Game Pack Members will receive two vouchers. Each voucher may only be used once. The vouchers will be pre-loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. Simply present your Card/mobile Card to the cashier at the time of your purchase. Each voucher is valid beginning on March 28, 2019 until the end of the final home game of the 2019 Toronto Blue Jays regular season. 6 Game Pack Members do not receive Jays Shop discount vouchers.
Please note: The 20% merchandise discount cannot be used on game-used/game-ready merchandise, custom cresting services, publications, gift cards, admission tickets, or shipping charges or surcharges. The 20% merchandise discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Q. How are MyBlueJays Cards issued?
Each Primary Season Ticket Member and Game Pack Member will receive his/her MyBlueJays Card as part of his/her Ticket Package prior to the first game of the 2019 season. It will be personalized for the Primary Season Ticket Member or Game Pack Member, as applicable. Ticket Partners will receive their MyBlueJays Card by mail within 7-10 business days after they have accepted the invitation from the Primary Season Ticket Member and activated their MyBlueJays account.
Q. How many Cards does each account get?
Primary Season Ticket Members and Game Pack Members will each automatically receive one MyBlueJays Card. Season Ticket Members may designate Ticket Partners through MyBlueJays, up to a maximum of four. In turn, Ticket Partners will receive their own MyBlueJays Card in the mail after they have accepted their Ticket Partner invitation and set up their MyBlueJays account. Ticket Partner Cards will arrive within 7-10 business days of their MyBlueJays account set-up. Game Pack Members are not eligible to designate Ticket Partners. Learn more about how to designate Ticket Partners and how to accept Ticket Partner designation in the Ticket Partner section below.
Q. What information will appear on my MyBlueJays Card?
MyBlueJays Cards sent to Primary Season Ticket Members, Ticket Partners, and Game Pack Members will be personalized with the cardholder's Account ID, name or company name, and MyBlueJays Member ID.
Q. When will I receive my MyBlueJays Card?
We have already begun to send ticket packages, including MyBlueJays Cards. You should receive your package in the mail by mid-late January.
For Ticket Partners who have accepted their invitation to be a Ticket Partner and activated their MyBlueJays account, their MyBlueJays Card will be mailed to them automatically at the address associated with their account, beginning in late February. For those Ticket Partners who accept their Ticket Partner invitation after the specified deadline of February 22, they will receive their MyBlueJays Card by mail 7-10 business days after they have accepted their invitation and activated their MyBlueJays account. If a Ticket Partner requires access to their MyBlueJays Card while they wait for its arrival, they should use the mobile version of their MyBlueJays Card, accessed via the MLB Ballpark App.
Q. How do I access my mobile MyBlueJays Card?
- Open MLB Ballpark App. If you do not already have this app, download it for free.
- Select Toronto Blue Jays as your team.
- Select the "MyBlueJays Login" tile.
- Enter your MyBlueJays login information (you will only need to do this once).
- Select "MyBlueJays Card" from your mobile MyBlueJays home page.
- Scan the barcode shown at the entry gate, or at concessions and merchandise stands to pay with eCash.
*Note: If you are unable to download the MLB Ballpark app (it is currently only available for Apple and Android phones), you may also access your MyBlueJays Card on your mobile phone via bluejays.com.
View a tutorial on How to Access your Mobile Card
Q. Is the MyBlueJays Card safe?
Yes. All data on your MyBlueJays Card is encrypted. However, just like with a credit card or driver's license, you should notify the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club as soon as possible if your Card is lost or damaged.
Q. If I print a ticket, is it still on my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
No. Once you print a ticket, it is no longer on your Card/mobile Card.
Q. What if I print my tickets by mistake, but I want them on my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
Once you have printed a ticket, you may put it back on your Card/mobile Card through MyBlueJays. If you do so, your printed ticket will no longer be valid.
View a tutorial on How to Move your Tickets to a Card (Even If They Are Already Printed)
Q. What if I print my tickets more than once?
If you print your tickets from your MyBlueJays account multiple times only the most recent print-out will be the valid ticket. All others will be invalid. That said, you may re-print the PDF copy of your tickets multiple times.
Q. How do I use my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to enter?
If you are a Season Ticket Member or Game Pack Member, your tickets are already loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card when you receive it. All you have to do is scan your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card at the gate, just like you would a paper ticket. You will receive a locator slip denoting your seat location for the game. This locator slip is your evidence of the right to occupy the specified seat location during the game and must be presented upon request. The locator slip cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Q. How do my Ticket Partners use their Cards/mobile Cards to enter Rogers Centre?
Ticket Partners will be given the option to load tickets onto their Card/mobile Card when they accept a ticket transfer. From there, they simply need to bring their own MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to Rogers Centre and scan it at the gate for entry.
View a tutorial on How to Accept Ticket Transfers
Q. Are all my tickets scanned off of my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card at the same time?
A single scan of your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card will scan ALL tickets that are active on your Card for the game at the same time. Tickets that you have transferred or printed will not be on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
For example, if you have 4 tickets for a game on your Card (and you haven't transferred or printed any of these tickets), all 4 tickets will be processed with one scan of your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card upon entry, and 4 locator slips will be issued. This is important to note when you are meeting guests at Rogers Centre. There is no re-entry upon coming into Rogers Centre, as such you will NOT be permitted to leave the building to deliver your guest(s) their locator slips. We would advise you to transfer these tickets to your guest(s).
View a tutorial on How to Transfer Tickets
Q. What if my guest(s) are arriving at a different time than me?
If you are not entering Rogers Centre at the same time as your guests, you will need to transfer the tickets to your guests ahead of time so they can enter on their own.
View a tutorial on How to Transfer Tickets
Q. How do I know where my seat is once I'm inside Rogers Centre?
When you enter Rogers Centre and scan your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card, you will be given a seat locator slip that indicates your seat location. If asked, show this slip to the usher at your section.
Q. What do I do with my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card once I am inside Rogers Centre?
Your Card has stored value capability and can be loaded with eCash on your MyBlueJays home page. Once you have loaded your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card with eCash, you can scan it at the cashier to purchase merchandise at all Jays Shop locations, and food and beverages at most concession stands. Not only is this an easy way to make purchases, but scanning your Card will help you earn points that can be redeemed for MyBlueJays Rewards!
Q. What if I need assistance while I am at Rogers Centre?
There is a MyBlueJays Headquarters at Section 135 dedicated to helping you while you are at Rogers Centre. This location has several purposes: it is a place to ask any questions you may have about MyBlueJays, to find information about upcoming Rewards, to pick up specified Rewards items, and to Check-In for the homestand contest.
Q. Is there a special entrance for Season Ticket Members and Ticket Partners?
Yes. Gate 6A is a dedicated entrance for Season Ticket Members, Ticket Partners, and users of Season Tickets. Only those who have a Season Ticket Member MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card or have a print-at-home ticket with "STM" on it will be given access at this entrance.
Q. What is eCash?
eCash is money that you load onto your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. You can scan your Card/mobile Card at all Jays Shop locations and most concession stands to make purchases while you are at Rogers Centre. You will earn MyBlueJays points every time you pay with eCash beginning on March 28, 2019 until the final home game of the 2019 regular season!
Q. Why use eCash?
eCash helps simplify your trip to Rogers Centre, and is the fastest method of payment so that you get back to watching the game more quickly. You can enter Rogers Centre, make concessions and Jays Shop purchases, and earn MyBlueJays points all with the same Card/mobile Card.
Q. How do I make a purchase using eCash
To make a purchase using eCash on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card, present it to the cashier as you would any other form of payment. The amount due will be deducted from your account, and your new balance will appear on the eCash reader.
Q. How do I load eCash onto my MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card?
View a tutorial on How to Load eCash
Q: What is Auto Top-Up?
Auto Top-Up is a feature you can set up to link your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to your credit card, ensuring that you always have enough eCash in your account without having to remember to top it up online each time. Once your eCash balance dips below the minimum balance that you specify, funds are automatically added to your Card. You will receive MyBlueJays points the first time you set up Auto Top-Up, between March 28, 2019 and the last game of the 2019 regular season!
Please take note of when your credit card will expire, as the Auto Top-Up function will not work if your card has expired.
Q. How do I set up Auto Top-Up?
View a tutorial on How to Set Auto Top-Up
Q. How do I check my eCash balance?
You can view your eCash balance on your MyBlueJays home page in the menu bar at the top of the page, or clicking on the eCash page.
Q. Can I see my eCash transaction history?
Yes. You can view your eCash transaction history on your MyBlueJays home page. Select the "eCash" tab, and enter the date range for which you would like to see your eCash transaction history.
Q. Can I transfer eCash to others?
No. eCash cannot be transferred and will stay on the MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card it was originally loaded to.
Q. Do all concessions stands accept eCash?
No. Nearly all concession stands accept e-Cash, however there are a few exceptions: Sportsnet Grill restaurant, in-bowl vendors and hawkers, and some mobile beverage carts do not accept eCash. However, all other concessions locations do accept eCash.
Q. Do all merchandise stands and Jays Shop locations accept eCash?
Yes. All fixed Jays Shop locations throughout Rogers Centre and at CF Eaton Centre accept eCash. Temporary merchandise stands set up outside Rogers Centre on game days do not.
Q. Does my eCash get carried over to next season?
- Any eCash that you received as a promotional value will expire at the end of final game of the 2019 regular season.
- Any eCash that you add to your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card during the season will be carried over to next season.
- If you do not renew your Season Tickets or Game Pack Tickets, any remaining eCash that you loaded to your Card/mobile Card will be added to a Blue Jays gift card and will be mailed to you prior to the start of the 2020 regular season.
Q. How do I earn MyBlueJays points?
All Season Ticket Members, Ticket Partners, and Game Pack Members will have the ability to earn points beginning on Opening Day 2019. Using your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card for a variety of actions will earn you points. You will not earn points when using print-at-home tickets.
In addition to using eCash to purchase stadium concession and Jays Shop items, and scanning your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card to enter Rogers Centre, a number of other actions will earn you points that you can redeem for great MyBlueJays Rewards. All actions which will earn points during the 2019 season are outlined at bluejays.com/mybluejays.
Q. If there is an error in my MyBlueJays points calculation, what do I do?
Please visit the "Contact Us" tab on your MyBlueJays home page and outline the details of the error. We will be happy to assist you within 2-3 business days.
Q. How do I see my MyBlueJays points balance?
You can view your points balance on the MyBlueJays home page any time in the menu bar at the top of the page. You can also view your point balance on the Ballpark App, underneath the Account tab.
Q. Can I combine MyBlueJays points with other points programs?
No. MyBlueJays points are not transferable to other points programs.
Q. Can I purchase points?
No. The only way to receive points is to earn them through the actions designated by the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club.
Q. Can I transfer points to others/other accounts?
No. Points cannot be transferred.
Q. I have completed an action to earn points, but I do not see them on MyBlueJays yet. Why?
For most actions, it will take up to 72 hours for your points to appear on MyBlueJays.
Q. How do I redeem points?
MyBlueJays points can be redeemed for MyBlueJays Reward items and experiences via several different methods, including (1) bidding on Auctions, (2) obtaining Marketplace items for a set point value, and (3) entering Draws. All point redemption opportunities can be accessed via your MyBlueJays home page by selecting "Rewards" on the menu bar beginning in April 2019.
Q. What are the experiences and items available on MyBlueJays Marketplace and Auctions?
Experiences and items may include the following:
- Watch a Blue Jays game in a luxury suite with an alumni visit
- Autographed merchandise
- Travel with a guest to Buffalo to watch the Buffalo Bisons
- Dinner with a Blue Jays alumnus
- Toronto Blue Jays collectibles/memorabilia
- And more!
Within the MyBlueJays Rewards platforms, you will discover many more experiences and exclusive items available for you to access by redeeming your MyBlueJays points. You may also visit the MyBlueJays Headquarters at Section 135 to learn more about upcoming Reward items. During the season, when new Reward items launch, you will see specific details about each item or experience by selecting "Rewards" on your MyBlueJays home page menu bar.
Q. How do I view available MyBlueJays Reward Items?
You may scroll through to view Reward items by selecting "Rewards" on your MyBlueJays home page.
Q. What is the difference between Marketplace, Auctions and Draws?
Marketplace items are available for a set amount of points and will be made available intermittently throughout the season.
Auction items are available for bidding during a specific window of time. When an Auction closes, whoever made the highest bid will win the Reward item. If you did not win the Auction, your points will be returned to you.
Draws are available for entry during a specific period of time, where points are used to enter the draw up to a specified number of times per draw. If you do not win the Draw, your points will not be returned to you.
Q. When do new Reward items become available?
Marketplace items will be listed intermittently throughout the season. You may view the available Marketplace items at any time by selecting "Rewards" on your MyBlueJays home page menu bar, and then selecting the "Marketplace" tab.
Please note: If you no longer see your desired Marketplace item, it is because a) you have purchased the maximum limit for that item, or b) the item is sold out.
Auctions will begin and end on specific dates, as outlined in the details of each auction posting. You may view the available Auction items at any time by selecting "Rewards" on your MyBlueJays home page menu bar, and then selecting the "Auctions" tab.
Draws will begin and end on specific dates, as outlined in the details of each draw posting. You may view the available Draw items at any time by selecting "Rewards" on your MyBlueJays home page menu bar, and then selecting the "Draws" tab.
You may also visit the MyBlueJays Headquarters during a Blue Jays game to speak to our staff about upcoming Reward items.
Q. How do I collect a MyBlueJays Reward item after I have redeemed my points?
Once you have redeemed your points for an item, you will receive an email confirming that you have redeemed your points for that item. In some cases, the email will indicate delivery instructions for your Reward item. If the item does not include specific delivery instructions, a member of the MyBlueJays team will contact you with 72 business hours of the last day that item was available, and will provide you with further details.
Q. How many points can I bid on an Auction?
You can bid up to your current Total Points balance, either on a single Auction or across several Auctions. When you place a bid, your points are held on that Auction until you are out-bid, or the Auction ends and you win. If you win an Auction, those points will be permanently deducted from your total points balance automatically. If you do not win an Auction you have bid on, your points will be returned to you.
Q. Can I return a MyBlueJays Reward Item?
No. Points are deducted automatically when you redeem for a MyBlueJays Reward items and cannot be refunded.
Q. Are items transferrable?
No. Items and experiences are NOT transferrable and cannot be sold. **IF AN ITEM OR EXPERIENCE IS FOUND ON A SECONDARY MARKET, THE ITEM WILL BE FORFEITED IMMEDIATELY, POINTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, AND THE MYBLUEJAYS ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO REDEEMED FOR THE ITEM MAY BE SHUT DOWN**
Q. Am I able to gift my Reward (ex. MyBlueJays experiences) to a friend?
We require the MyBlueJays account holder to be present and participate in the experience. If the primary account holder is unable to attend, please notify the MyBlueJays team by emailing , or notifying your Account Executive.
Q. Can I win an Auction for the same experience multiple times?
If you win an Auction, you may not bid on the same experience in another Auction during the same season and, in some cases in future seasons (e.g., Throw Out the Ceremonial First Pitch). We would like as many unique members as possible to enjoy each item/experience.
Q. If I don't win an Auction, do I lose the points I used to bid?
No. Points will only be deducted from your account if you win the Auction. Please note that points will be deducted from your account when you place a bid as the leading bidder. If someone outbids you before the Auction closes, your points will be returned to you.
Q. What is a Ticket Partner?
A Ticket Partner is a person with whom a Season Ticket Member has designated to share his/her Season Tickets through MyBlueJays. At this time, Game Pack Members are not entitled to designate Ticket Partners. Ticket Partners will receive many of the same benefits that Primary Season Ticket Members do, such as managing their own MyBlueJays account and MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card, and earning points with the ability to redeem them for MyBlueJays Rewards.
Q. Whom should I designate as a Ticket Partner?
Whom to designate as a Ticket Partner will depend on how your tickets are used. Some suggested options include:
- People with whom you share the cost of the Season Tickets
- VIPs or important guests/clients
- Anyone to whom you give multiple games (e.g. more than 5)
Note: Ticket Partners are eligible to exchange the tickets they have received from the Primary Season Ticket Member up to 10 hours prior to the date on the original ticket for another game during the 2019 regular season (other than Opening Day or the game on Canada Day). However, Ticket Partners will be permitted to exchange their tickets at the Box Office only (i.e., not online or over the phone). On game days, exchanges may be made only by persons attending the game and must be made either prior to the game (at the Gate 7 Subscriber Services Window) or after the fourth inning (at the Gate 9 Inside Ticket Window). On non-game days, exchanges may be made at the Gate 9 Box Office. If you do not want your Ticket Partners to have the ability to exchange their tickets (since their ticket exchanges will go towards your exchange limit), please contact your Account Executive.
Q. When can I begin designating my Ticket Partners for 2019?
You will receive an email from the Toronto Blue Jays when you can begin designating your 2019 Ticket Partners. All those people who you wish to have as 2019 Ticket Partners must be re-designated each season, moving forwards. Those who were previously Ticket Partners will not be automatically carried over season by season.
Q. Who is eligible to exchange tickets, aside from the Primary Season Ticket Member?
Ticket Partners are eligible to exchange tickets that he/she has accepted, within the limits of the Season Ticket Member. If you do not want your Ticket Partners to have this ability, please contact your Account Executive.
Please note: Ticket Partners do not have the ability to do ticket exchanges online, and must come to the Box Office to perform an exchange. On game days, these exchanges must be done at the Gate 7 inside Ticket Window for Subscribers. On non-game days, these exchanges must be done at Gate 9 Box Office.
Q. What are the benefits of being a designated Ticket Partner?
Each designated Ticket Partner will have access to the following features and benefits:
- Activate and manage his/her own MyBlueJays account (linked to the primary Season Ticket Member account).
- Receive his/her own MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
- Manage tickets that have been transferred to them by the Primary Season Ticket Member independently.
- Load eCash on his/her MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card for purchases at ballpark concessions and Jays Shop locations.
- Receive a 20% discount at Jays Shop by using his/her MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
- Enter through the exclusive Season Ticket Member entrance at Gate 6A.
- Earn points and redeem points for MyBlueJays Rewards.
Q. Will my Ticket Partners have their own MyBlueJays account and Card?
Yes. When you designate your Ticket Partners online through MyBlueJays, and they have accepted your invitation, they will activate their own MyBlueJays account (linked to your primary account) and will be issued their own MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card.
Q. How do Ticket Partners manage their tickets?
Ticket Partners who have accepted a Ticket Partner designation invitation will activate their own MyBlueJays account. They can manage their tickets and use their own MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card independently. Details about how to designate Ticket Partners can be found below.
View a tutorial on How to Designate Ticket Partners
Q. How does designating Ticket Partners benefit the Primary Season Ticket Member?
Designating Ticket Partners using MyBlueJays will give the Ticket Partner the ability to manage their transferred tickets independently and to store the tickets on their own MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. By doing so, not all ticket management has to be done through the Primary Season Ticket Member. Many Season Ticket Member benefits will also be extended to designated Ticket Partners.
Q. How do I designate Ticket Partners?
View a tutorial on How To Designate Ticket Partners
Q. How does a designated Ticket Partner accept and activate his/her own MyBlueJays account?
View a tutorial on How to Accept Ticket Partner Designation
Q. How will I know if my designated Ticket Partners have accepted and activated their MyBlueJays account?
In the Partner Management section of the Primary Season Ticket Member's MyBlueJays portal, a list of Ticket Partners who have accepted the invitation will be displayed. Those who have not yet accepted their invitations and activated their MyBlueJays accounts, will not be displayed.
Q. When will Ticket Partners receive their MyBlueJays Card?
Once Ticket Partners have accepted their invitation to be a Ticket Partner, and activated their MyBlueJays account, their MyBlueJays Card will be mailed to them automatically at the address associated with their account. For those Ticket Partners who accept their Ticket Partner invitation after February 22, 2019, they will receive their MyBlueJays Card by mail 7-10 business days after they have accepted their invitation and activated their MyBlueJays account. If a Ticket Partner requires access to their MyBlueJays Card while they wait for its arrival, they should use the mobile version of their MyBlueJays Card, accessed via the MLB Ballpark App.
View a tutorial on How to Use Your Mobile Card
Q. Where are the MyBlueJays Cards for Ticket Partners delivered?
Ticket Partner packages are sent directly to the address that is inputted by the Ticket Partner when he/she sets up his/her MyBlueJays account for the first time.
Q. What if I am a Ticket Partner and I am coming to a game, but I haven't received my MyBlueJays Card yet?
Your MyBlueJays Card will be mailed to you soon after you accept the invitation from the Primary Season Ticket member and activate your MyBlueJays account. That said, if you have not received your Card prior to the game, you may do one of the following two things:
- Access your MyBlueJays Card on your mobile phone. As soon as tickets are transferred to you, and you have accepted the ticket transfer, your tickets will appear on the mobile version of your MyBlueJays Card. Even if you have not received your physical Card yet, you can log in to MyBlueJays and scan your barcode upon entry to the stadium. View a tutorial on How to Use Your Mobile Card; or
- Your can use the print-at-home feature within MyBlueJays and bring the printed tickets to Rogers Centre with you. View a tutoral How to Print Your Tickets at Home
Q. Can Game Pack Members designate Ticket Partners?
No. Game Pack Members are not able to designate Ticket Partners.
Q. Can Ticket Partners designate their own Ticket Partners?
No. At this time, only the Primary Season Ticket Member is permitted to designate Ticket Partners
Q. Are there online tutorials to walk me through MyBlueJays?
Yes. All of our MyBlueJays Tutorials can be found at the top of this page.
Q. Is there an email address where I can direct my questions?
If you are still unable to find the answer within our FAQ's, you may ask questions by selecting "Contact Us" on the menu bar of your MyBlueJays home page and entering the details of your question. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.