Make every game a Nut-Reduced game by booking your Room at the ballpark today! Our Rooms product offers a safe, private experience for you and your guests. Each room comes with its own washroom and the ability to pre-order food for those attending. For more information on Rooms click here.
The Toronto Blue Jays are pleased to continue offering a peanut/nut-reduced seating area at certain games in 2022. On 15 different game dates during the 2022 season, we will be offering a limited number of seats in a designated peanut/nut-reduced seating area at Rogers Centre.
Peanuts and other nuts will not be allowed in a reserved area for these 15 games. Tickets for seating in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone are reserved for individuals with peanut and nut allergies and their families only. The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to request a doctor’s note.
All fans who will be seated in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone will be required to sign a waiver before entering Rogers Centre (persons under the age of eighteen must have the waiver signed by their parent or other legal guardian).
New for 2022
Seating will be in Section 204L and Section 205R of the Rogers Centre's 200 Level Outfield seating area.
Entrance for seating in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone will be through the John Street Terrace, to the right of Gate 1 of Rogers Centre only.
Maximum of eleven tickets per order. If you are looking to purchase twelve or more tickets, please contact our Group Sales team at 416-341-1234. Tickets are reserved for individuals with peanut and nut allergies and their families.
- Peanuts and nuts will not be allowed in Section 204L or Section 205R on the above-listed dates and this seating area will be cleaned and checked prior to the opening of Rogers Centre's gates for these 15 games.
- All tickets are delivered electronically. Your bar codes can be accessed using your Toronto Blue Jays Account Manager or MLB Ballpark app. Our Box Office located just outside Gate 1 will be able to assist if you have any issues pulling up your tickets. All purchasers must have a piece of photo I.D. and their waivers filled out in order to enter the stadium.
- For the least peanut/nut-exposed path to the seating area, guests will be asked to enter Rogers Centre through Gate 1. The exception would be the October 1st game, where guests will enter from the John Street Terrace just next to Gate 1. Signage is also placed outside of Gate 1/John Street Terrace as a reminder.
- The fixed concession stand closest to Sections 204L and 205R is in 208L. They will not be selling peanuts, nuts or peanut/nut-based products for these games.
- During the game, ushers are available as an immediate resource should you have any questions or concerns. Our Fan Assist program is offered as an alternative means of communication. Simply text your issue or question to 647-503-4131 using your mobile phone and include your seating section, row and seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will additional inventory be opened up if the game I want to go to is sold out?
A: No. Due to the preparation and additional details that are required in creating a Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone, the inventory will be limited to the specified section and games.
Q: How will the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone be identified?
A: There will be signage throughout the concourse leading into the section as well as ushering staff that will be assigned to the section.
Q: Where is the closest restroom and will it be peanut/nut-reduced as well?
A: There are currently no dedicated washrooms for peanut/nut-reduced guests. There are multiple washrooms that guests can access in the 200 Level.