2019 Arizona All-Star Games Dates
By attending a D-backs Arizona All-Stars League Day, Little League® programs are invited to take advantage of each aspect of the celebration of the including:
- On-field Parade
- Scoreboard Recognition
- Discounted ticket pricing to all League Day games and select D-backs games
- Fundraising dollars back to the League for each ticket sold (League Day games only)
Additional Discounted Games
As a valued fan, we'd like to offer additional discounts to non-AZ All-Star dates for you, family and friends to attend big games.
Use the offer code AZALLSTARS to get discounted tickets for the big games listed below.
(All times are approximate)
- Arrive at the ballpark and enter through any security gate.
- 75 Minutes Before Game Time: Exit through Gate J, near Section 110, to line up underneath the bridge. Please locate your League's name (numbered signs will be posted) and begin lining up with your team.
- 60 Minutes Before Game Time: Participants will be directed to the field where they will parade towards left field on the outfield warning track. All non-participants will need to re-enter Chase Field at this time.
- 50 Minutes Before Game Time: Parade begins
- No gathering or stopping for photos. Please keep parade moving at all times.
- Participants must stay on warning track, and off grass at all times. Please do not ask for autographs. It is a privilege to be on the field. Be respectful.
- No jumping against the walls during the parade.
- Only uniformed participants will be permitted to participate.
- Parents and family members and any non-participating children will not be permitted on the field. Family and friends can view the parade from the seating areas of Chase Field or the main concourse.
- As participants reach the left field line, they will begin exiting the field through the gates at Sections 132, 133, & 134. Parents should wait on the main concourse to meet their children.
- Participants should have their own tickets and know where their seats are located.
- Due to large volume of participants, we will attempt to clear the field prior to the National Anthem. If the Anthem does begin during exiting, everyone must stop in observance until the end of the performance.
- Wheelchair accessibility exiting will be back to the right field corner, where they originally entered the field.
If you or anyone on your team has accessible needs, please see an Arizona Diamondbacks representative.
Participants will exit the field through the gates at sections 132, 133, & 134. Parents should wait on the main concourse to meet their children, or be sure your child is aware of their seat location.