Visit one of the most impressive and unique Major League Baseball facilities in the country -- Chase Field, home of the 2001 World Champion Arizona Diamondbacks and the 2011 MLB All-Star Game. Chase Field has several unique features including dbTV, one of the largest high definition video scoreboards in MLB, a retractable roof to keep fans cool during the summer months, the RamTrucks.com Pool in right field, the Coors Light Strike Zone, and several restaurants including Friday's Front Row and The Draft Room.
Make the experience memorable and take a guided tour of Chase Field. Even if you've been to the ballpark before, you're sure to learn and see something new! Tours are conducted year-round, for both individuals and groups.
All tour participants receive 10% off regular-priced merchandise in the Team Shop right after the tour concludes. To get the discount, please provide the store staff with your tour ticket.
Tour space is limited -- it is strongly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance to guarantee your spot!
Please note: No tours Tuesday, March 27 - Saturday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 4.
Public Tours Schedule and Prices
Monday-Saturday Year-Round Schedule
- 9:30 a.m.
- 11 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- Adults: $7
- Children (ages 4-6): $3
- Seniors: $5
- Children age 3 and under are admitted free
Tours en Español
Chase Field ofrece tours en español todos los sábados durante la temporada regular.
Sábado en día de juego
- 1 p.m.
Sábado en día sin juego
- 2 p.m.
- Adultos: $7
- Niños (4-6 años): $3
- Personas de la tercera edad: $5
- Niños (3 años y menores) entran gratis
Group Tours Schedule and Prices
Monday-Saturday Year-Round Schedule
- 10:30 a.m.
- 12 p.m.
- $5 per person
Group Tours are scheduled for groups of 25 or more.
Group Tours must be reserved with a deposit at least two weeks in advance.
Call the Tour Department at 602-462-6564 to check availability and to make a group reservation.
Friday and Saturday Home Games
- 3:30 p.m.
- 2 p.m. (5:10 p.m. start)
- 4 p.m. (7:10 p.m. start)
Tickets for these special tours can be reserved by calling (602) 514-8400 or visiting the Chase Field Ticket Office. In order to attend the tour, you must have a ticket for that night's game
Chase Field Tour Details
- Tours last approximately 75 minutes.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly.
- Elevators are used several times during the course of the tour. Please let your tour guide know in advance if this presents any challenges.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible, and wheelchairs are available for your use during the tour. You may request a wheelchair at the Tour Ticket Window prior to the tour.
- The majority of the tour route is NOT air-conditioned.
- Please note that backpacks, large bags, and food and drink (except water) are prohibited.
- Cameras, video cameras and bottled water are permitted.
- Cell phones and pagers are permitted, providing their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the tour.
- The tour does not go on to the playing field.
- Parking is available at the Chase Field Garage. Present your parking ticket at the Tour Ticket Window to receive a special parking validation rate of $2 per vehicle (excluding pre-game tours).
- No Tours will be held on the days of day games, major holidays, and special events.
- Please call the Tour Hotline, and listen to the "Tour Operating Schedule" message for the latest tour schedule.
- Dates, times, and areas seen are subject to change without notice.
Chase Field Tour Information
Tour Hotline: 602-462-6799
Address: 401 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004