1. Program Participation and Eligibility. Participation in the 2022 D-backs Kids Club Points Program (“Program”) is subject to the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures described in these Terms & Conditions or otherwise communicated to participants (collectively, “Program Terms”). The Arizona Diamondbacks (“Club”) has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Only persons ages fifteen (15) or younger (each a “Member”) are eligible to participate in the Program and redeem Rewards.
2. Program Enrollment. Member’s parent/legal guardian must enroll in the Program on behalf of the Member prior to the conclusion of the 2022 Club regular season on the MLB Ballpark mobile app and must consent to membership registration and Rewards redemption. All terms and conditions for use of the MLB Ballpark mobile app apply. A parent/legal guardian may opt-out of the Program on behalf of the Member by emailing written notice to [email protected]. Upon such opt-out, all points that the Member has earned or would otherwise earn in the 2022 season shall be forfeited and void.
3. Earning Points. A Member will earn one (1) point for each Club 2022 regular season home game attended and recorded. Points are recorded by scanning the membership barcode, located within the MLB Ballpark mobile app, at a Program kiosk during Diamondbacks 2022 regular season home games. Points for game attendance are cumulative during the 2022 regular season. Members will not be credited points for past games in which attendance was not recorded or for games attended prior to enrolling in the Program. Digital membership cards and points are non-transferable and digital membership cards should be scanned only by the registered Member.
4. Rewards. Program rewards items (“Rewards”) are listed on dbacks.com/kidsclub and are subject to availability, date restrictions, expiration dates, and additional terms and conditions from the Rewards providers. See dbacks.com/kidsclub or contact a Program representative at [email protected] for more information.
i. No Limit on Points. There is no limitation on the number of points a Member may earn; however, Members may only receive one (1) Reward per tier.
ii. Rewards Redemption. Points are based on a tiered system. Once a Member reaches or surpasses a certain Rewards tier, the Member is eligible to receive the corresponding Reward for such tier or, where a Reward is subject to age and/or other eligibility restrictions, the Member is eligible to receive one (1) of the corresponding Rewards for such tier based on the Member’s qualifications. By way of example, if a Reward offered under a tier is open only to those seven (7) years of age or older, such tier will offer a separate Reward, of comparable value, to those under the age of seven (7). Redeemed points remain as points that will apply towards the next Rewards tier. Once a Member reaches the highest Rewards tier of the Program and redeems their final Reward, Member will not be able to redeem any additional Rewards. In order to receive the corresponding Reward, Member and Member’s parent/legal guardian must visit a Program representative at a Kids Club kiosk during a Club 2022 regular season home game or follow any instructions that may otherwise be provided. The Member and the Member’s parent/legal guardian must be present for redemption. Points must be redeemed by the end of the final Club home game of the 2022 regular season. Unredeemed points shall be forfeited and void. Points may not be used for any purpose other than to redeem for Rewards. Points and Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time, have no cash value, and cannot be combined with any other ticket or promotional offer of the Club or any third party. Points and Rewards may not be transferred (except as expressly set forth in the Program Terms), sold, or assigned by any means. The Club reserves the right to revoke and not honor any points or Reward for which attempts have been made to transfer, sell, or assign such points or Reward. The points required to earn any Reward are determined by the Club. The Club reserves the right at any time to (a) change point values associated with any Reward; (b) limit, modify, or cancel any Reward or the number and type of Reward available; and (c) change rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points.
5. Release of Liability. Parents/legal guardians, on behalf of themselves and their children enrolled in the Program, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball, all Rewards providers, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses, and liabilities arising out of Kids Club Membership and the Program or from the receipt, use or misuse of any points or Rewards or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any points or Rewards.
6. Image Release.By registering for membership and/or accepting a Reward, parents/legal guardians, on behalf of themselves and their children who are Members, accept all Reward conditions and grant to the Club and its designees the right to use and/or publicize such parent/legal guardian’s and/or any such Member’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, and/or other likeness, biographical and/or prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, except to the extent prohibited by law.
7. Governing Law. In case of violation of applicable laws, regulations, or the Program Terms, or fraud or abuse involving the Program, (a) the Club will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of points and Rewards; and (b) violators will be liable for payment of all fines, penalties, costs, fees, and any other monies owed pursuant to any applicable law. If any term of the Program Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, then the Club and/or the Member, as applicable, shall be relieved of such unlawful or unenforceable obligation under that term and the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Program is governed by Arizona law. Awarding of Rewards is void where prohibited by law.
8. Additional Terms. The Club is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Program-related materials, or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost. The Club has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Points and Rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable unless specifically permitted by the Program Terms. Members are solely responsible for any tax liability (if any) arising out of earning or redeeming points and the use of Rewards.