15 Games for $50
The Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass will give you access to every Phillies regular season home game in the month of April (excluding Opening Day on April 5) for $50. All tickets will be delivered digitally via your mobile device. Seating locations will vary game to game and will include the following sections: Terrace, Terrace Deck, Pavilion, Pavilion Deck, and Outfield.
With Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass, you will enjoy the ultimate flexibility, the convenience of digital ticketing and the excitement of Phillies baseball. Also available is the Phillies Fall Ballpark Pass, which provides access to every Phillies regular season home game in the month of September (a total of 14 games) for $50.
Quantities are limited. Offer is good while supplies last.
The Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass is sold out but the Fall Ballpark Pass is available and can be purchased now.
How it Works
- Purchase up to six (6) passes, so if you wish to sit with family and friends, be sure to purchase all your passes in one transaction. Please note, Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass tickets cannot be forwarded
- If you haven't already done so, download the free MLB Ballpark app and create (or login to a pre-existing) an MLB.com account using the same e-mail address you purchased the passes with.
- On the day of the game, you will see a barcode for your Standing Room Only Ticket(s) in the Tickets section of the MLB Ballpark app. This barcode will allow entry into Citizens Bank Park. (Please note, your barcodes cannot be forwarded, so your entire party will need to arrive together at the same entrance gate.)
- Approximately 60 minutes before each game, a text message will be sent to your mobile device containing an assignment to your reserved seating location. Seating locations include, but are not limited to the following sections: Terrace, Terrace Deck, Pavilion, Pavilion Deck and Outfield.
- If you are attending the game, click the link in the text message and accept the seat assignment through the MLB Ballpark app.
PLEASE NOTE- If you can't access your Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass via text message, simply access the MLB Ballpark app and select Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass on the Tickets section of the app.
Q: What type of device do I need to access my tickets?
A: The Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB Ballpark app must also be downloaded for use of the Spring Ballpark Pass. You will not be able to use an iPod touch or iPad.
Q: Why do I need to use an iPhone or Android phone?
A: The Phillies Spring Pass is a mobile-only program. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Citizens Bank Park and seat assignments will be managed solely through the MLB.com Ballpark app.
Q: Can I sell my pass for games that I do not attend?
A: No, passes are non-transferrable.
Q: Can I exchange my pass for another game date?
A: No, tickets associated with the Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass cannot be exchanged.
Q: Can I share my pass with someone else?
A: Passes cannot be shared/forwarded to other parties. Admission to Citizens Bank Park and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.
Q: How do I get into Citizens Bank Park with my Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass?
A: Your ticket for all games can be found in the MLB Ballpark app. Download the free MLB Ballpark app and select the Tickets section of the app. Login with the e-mail address you used to purchase Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass and your mobile number. This will provide you with a digital barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Citizens Bank Park.
Q: Am I allowed to enter Citizens Bank Park before I receive my seat location for the game?
A: Yes. Your Standing Room Only Ticket barcode will allow you access into Citizens Bank Park before your seat location for that game is assigned.
Q: How does my guest(s) scan in?
A: All barcodes will be on the one device inside the MLB Ballpark app. If you have a group of four, for example, all four barcodes will be scanned from one device. You and your guest(s) will need to arrive at the same entrance at Citizens Bank Park together.
Q: Am I guaranteed a seat for all games with the Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass?
A: Yes, you will receive a reserved seat location for every game you attend.
Q: What if I delete or do not receive the text message with my pass?
A: If you can't access your Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass via text message, simply access the MLB.com Ballpark app and select Phillies Spring Ballpark Pass on the Tickets section of the app.
Q: What do I do if I need ADA seating?
A: Please visit Guest Services inside the ballpark behind section 123 to receive an ADA location.
Q: What happens if one of the games gets postponed or cancelled?
A: For the ballpark pass, there are no refunds or exchanges for any postponed or cancelled games.