Tour guests will be treated to a brief audio/visual presentation of Citizens Bank Park, followed by an up-close look at the ballpark. Tour stops include the Phillies Dugout, the Diamond Club, the Hall of Fame Club, Broadcast Booth and Media Room.
Please note that Tour stops are subject to change at any time without any advanced notice.
Public tours are offered Monday through Saturday.
- Non-Game Days: 10:30 a.m.
- Game Days: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Tours are not available on days when the Phillies have home afternoon game.
Public tours are offered at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday of the tour.
- Citizens Bank Park is currently undergoing renovations throughout various areas of the ballpark. Tour routes may be affected due to the construction and the appearance of the ballpark may be altered.
- Due to the ongoing construction, tours of Citizens Bank Park will be suspended for the month of January.
- Tours will not be offered Sundays or major holidays. Tour dates and times may be unavailable due to events taking place at the ballpark.
- Tour tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold to guests who walk up the day of the tour.
For our Public tours
- Adults - $10
- Senior Citizens (65+) - $6
- Children (3-14) - $6
- Children 3 and under are free (no ticket required)
Tour tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold to guests who walk up the day of the tour.
This information is for group tours of 25 or more people
- Adults - $8
- Senior Citizens (65+) - $5
- Children (3-14) - $5
- Children 3 and under are free
All group tours must be booked three weeks in advance. Group tours are scheduled for their very own tour time. Lunch facilities are not available.
To book a group tour or for more information, call the Citizens Bank Park Tour Hotline - 215-218-5360, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets may be purchased online, at our First base Ticket Windows or by calling the Phillies Ticket Office at 215-463-1000.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Purchase tickets well in advance, as tours frequently sell out and walkups are not allowed
- Dates and times may be unavailable due to events taking place at Citizens Bank Park
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased for a public tour is 24 tickets
- Tours are held rain or shine
- Tours last approximately 90 minutes
- All tours begin inside the Majestic Clubhouse Store
- Parking is available for tours in Lot S
- This is approximately a mile walking tour, both inside and outside, please dress accordingly
- All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, wheelchairs are available by request
- Cameras are permitted
- Any bags brought on tours, including women's purses, will be subject to search
- Tour stops are subject to change at any time without any advanced notice
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all Citizens Bank Park Ballpark tours. By taking a tour, each individual tour participant agrees to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to visiting Citizens Bank Park and participating in a Ballpark tour:
- I will comply with all applicable requirements of law and the rules and regulations of The Phillies and Major League Baseball.
- I assume all risk incident to participating in a Ballpark tour, whether occurring before, during or after the tour (including without limitation from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and other tour participants' conduct) and waive any and all claims arising out of the tour and release The Phillies, all Phillies employees, any opposing club and any Philadelphia Phillies or opposing club players from liability therefor.
- No tour ticket may be resold (a) via the Internet or any other interactive media without the prior written consent of The Phillies or (b) to the extent prohibited by any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation. The maximum resale premium is the greater of 25% of the stated ticket price or $5, plus lawful taxes, although this maximum premium is not applicable to resales via the Internet or by a ticket broker duly licensed by the City of Philadelphia.
- No tour ticket may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of The Phillies.
- Any tour participant under the age of eighteen must obtain permission to take a tour from his/her parent or guardian and the parent or guardian agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of themself and the minor tour participant. Additionally, the license granted by a tour ticket or other permission from The Phillies to take a Ballpark tour may be terminated in the sole discretion of The Phillies at any time. If such a license is terminated, The Phillies will tender the tour purchase price to the ticket holder or other tour participant.
THE LICENSE GRANTED BY THIS TICKET SHALL BE GOVERNED BY PENNSYLVANIA LAW (EXCEPT THAT THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION CLAUSE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT) AND ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE EVENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY CONFIDENTIAL, MANDATORY, FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD IN PHILADELPHIA AND ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES (INCLUDING THE CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES, IF APPLICABLE). ANY AND ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE ARBITRATED AS A REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER OF A PUTATIVE CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY OR CONSOLIDATED OR JOINED WITH OR IN ANY ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING INVOLVING A CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PARTY. THE LICENSEE AND THE PHILLIES WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.