Home Runs for Trees
For the 10th year in a row, the Phillies are partnering with PGW and the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS) on Home Runs for Trees.
2020 Home Runs for Trees
The Phillie Phanatic showed off his green thumb as he joined Pennsylvania Horticultural Society volunteers to distribute over 1,100 trees to area Tree Tenders.
David Montgomery Field cleanup
Volunteers from the Phillies front office helped clean up David P. Montgomery Field in Roxborough.
A very Phanatic Earth Day
Constellation teamed up with the Phillies community and the Phillie Phanatic to clean up on Earth Day.
Earth Day Cleanup
On April 19, the Phillies front office members participated in their annual Earth Day cleanup at FDR Park.
13 Biggest Energy Wasting Habits at Home
Small, everyday changes in your power consumption can be easy to make. They don’t cost much, but they can add up to real energy savings. Thanks to our friends at Constellation, here are 13 biggest energy wasting habits at home.
- Leaving your electronics and appliances plugged in.
- Not utilizing sleep or standby settings for your electronics.
- Forgetting to turn the lights off.
- Using inefficient light bulbs.
- Running the dishwasher when it's not full.
- Washing your clothes in hot water.
- Using extra energy when cooking.
- Setting your thermostat too high or low.
- Forgetting to replace your HVAC system's air filters.
- Taking extra-long showers.
- Keeping water heater settings cranked up.
- Failing to landscape strategically.
- Letting air leaks go unnoticed.