Please join us in creating a fun, safe, family atmosphere at Citizens Bank Park by not:
- Interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the game;
- Using/displaying foul or abusive language or gestures;
- Appearing to be intoxicated or in a diminished capacity;
- Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket;
- Entering the playing field or interfering with a ball in play;
- Entering the seating area while play is in progress;
- Throwing objects onto the field or within the ballpark; or
- Otherwise being disorderly.
Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of ticket privileges.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into nor taken out of Citizens Bank Park. Guests may be requested to provide photo I.D. when purchasing alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may neither be taken into nor out of McFadden's Restaurant & Saloon.
Banners and Signs
- Composition. Banners and signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the ballpark structure and (c) be no higher than 4 feet or longer than 8 feet.
- Display. Banners and signs may be displayed only (a) within the ballpark's seating area, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing field or interfere with player or umpire sight lines and (d) so as not to obscure ballpark signage. Only one sign or banner may be displayed at any one location.
- Removal. The Phillies reserves the right to require the cessation of any display of a banner or sign that does not conform to these limitations.
- Subject Matter.
- Recognizing that Citizens Bank Park is a baseball ballpark and not a forum for public discussion, messages on banners and signs may relate solely to one or more of the following subjects, without any unrelated collateral content whatsoever: (i) the game and institution of major league baseball; (ii) a major league baseball team; (iii) the on-field activities and performance of a major league baseball player, coach or manager; (iv) the acts or omissions of the management and other non-player employees of a major league baseball organization, but only to the extent that such acts or omissions may relate to or affect its team's on- field activities and performance; (v) the entity broadcasting a baseball game played at the ballpark and the acts or omissions of the announcers in doing so; and (v) fans' birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries and health.
- Additionally, banners and signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, marital status, or age.
Each guest is permitted to bring one bag into the ballpark. Bags can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations.
Bottles, Cans, Coolers
To ensure the safety of our guests, glass bottles, cans, hard-sided and Styrofoam coolers, thermoses and open containers may not be brought into the ballpark. Exceptions: unopened plastic bottles (non-alcoholic), baby bottles and single-serve, soft-sided juice containers and soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16" x 16" x 8" size requirement may be brought into the ballpark after inspection.
Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into the ballpark, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with Major League Baseball regulations. Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures. Camera cases must fit through the bag template and will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
Cellular Phones and Pagers
The use of cellular phones and pagers is permitted, provided they do not interfere with another guest's ability to enjoy the game.
Distribution of Materials
All of the following are expressly prohibited on the private property of Citizens Bank Park or in the parking areas that surround it:
- Distribution of leaflets or other printed materials.
- Distribution of products or performing of services, whether for a consideration or free.
- Taking surveys or otherwise interfering with the free movement of guests.
- Solicitation, whether charitable, business-related, or otherwise.
Guests who would like to discreetly notify our game-day staff of guest services issues (e.g. security needed, spilled drink, medical issue, etc.) may do so by texting "PHILLIES" [space] followed by the issue and location to 69050. For example: PHILLIES drink spilled in section 123, row 15. Text messages are received and responded to by Phillies personnel during all home games.
Guests are welcome to keep any foul balls hit into the stands. Please do not interfere with a ball in play, especially those guests sitting at field level. Major League Baseball rules call for the ejection of guests that interfere with a ball in play.
All guests are subject to metal detection screening (walk-through units and/or handheld wands) before gaining access to Citizens Bank Park. To expedite ballpark entry it is necessary to remove all cell phones, cameras and keys and place them in a screening bowl. Coins do not have to be removed and bags will always be inspected. The First Base, Third Base and Left Field Gates have "Express Lanes" for those guests that do not bring bags to the ballpark. A supervisor should be notified if a guest does not wish to walk through a metal detector. Guests with pacemakers should never be hand-wanded. Strollers and wheelchairs will be directed to side gates for visual inspection. Guests are encouraged to take prohibited items back to their vehicle. Items left at the gates are not the responsibility of The Phillies.
Guests may not bring any of the following into Citizens Bank Park:
- Cans, glass bottles and open containers;
- Bags or backpacks larger than 16" x 16" x 8";
- Alcohol or illegal substances;
- Hard-sided or Styrofoam coolers or thermoses;
- Firearms, knives or other weapons;
- Balloons, beach balls, noisemakers, nets or laser pointers;
- Brooms, poles or tripods; or any other device that may interfere with and/or distract the players, fans or telecast of the game.
Any such items should be returned to their vehicle and/or discarded. All fans are subject to metal detection procedures and a bag search before entering the ballpark. Fans who are not comfortable with metal detectors will be subject to a pat-down.
Personal radios and television sets with headphones are permitted inside Citizens Bank Park.
There is a no re-entry policy at Citizens Bank Park.
Risks of Baseball
Guests assume all risks and dangers inherent in and incidental to attending a baseball game, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual play, including but not limited to injury from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and spectators' conduct. Accordingly, neither The Phillies nor their opponent nor any of their respective players nor the City of Philadelphia nor their respective employees, independent contractors and agents shall in any way be liable therefore. Guests must be vigilant at all times and must recognize the many elements that can distract their attention from the game, including but not limited to the video boards and scoreboards and the activities of the Phillie Phanatic and others.
Smoking is not permitted inside Citizens Bank Park. Violators may be ejected.
Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat during the game. If you have a stroller that does not fold up, please check it at Guest Services located behind Section 122 on the Main Concourse and behind Section 318 on the Terrace Level.
Tailgating is only permitted in the parking areas south of Pattison Avenue and east of Darien Street, which includes Lots A-H and J-N. Tailgating is not permitted in lots west of Darien Street and north of Pattison Avenue.
Guests who would like to discreetly notify game-day staff of guest services issues (e.g. security needed, spilled drink, medical issue, etc.) may do so by texting "PHILLIES" [space] followed by the issue and location to 69050. Text messages are received and responded to by Phillies personnel during all home games. are permitted inside Citizens Bank Park.
Umbrellas are permitted inside Citizens Bank Park. Please be considerate of guests around you when using an umbrella.
Unmanned and Remove Controlled Aircraft Systems
The use of unmanned and remote controlled aircraft systems at Citizens Bank Park, including its surrounding parking areas, is prohibited at all times. In addition, the FAA prohibits use of such aircraft systems up to 3,000 feet above the ground and within 3 nautical miles of Citizens Bank Park beginning 1 hour before to 1 hour after an event. Violations of this policy may result in a fine and/or arrest and imprisonment for up to one year.
Firearms, weapons, knives, tasers and other dangerous or hazardous devices or substances (collectively "weapons") are prohibited at Citizens Bank Park, unless carried by an on-duty police officer or otherwise expressly approved by The Phillies. Anyone bringing such a weapon to the premises should return it to their vehicle immediately. An off-duty law enforcement officer who is carrying a weapon may check it at the Police Room before entering the ballpark.