In-Season tours run April through September.
There will be no tours on holidays, Sundays or days of a weekday afternoon game. There will also be no tours in the event of special ballpark activities.
Daily Tour Highlights:
Pirates Clubhouse (available only when the team is on the road), Dugout/Warning Track, Batting Cages, Pop's Plaza, Pittsburgh Baseball Club, Luxury Suites, Press Box, and Legacy Theater. All areas are subject to change without notice.
DAILY TOUR DATES, TIMES AND TICKETS
April, May & September
Monday through Friday:
- Game Day: 10am, 12pm
- Non-Game Day: 10am & 12pm
Game Day only:
- 4:05pm game - 10am
- 7:05pm game - 10am, 11am and 12pm
June, July & August
Monday through Friday:
- Game Day: 10am & 12pm
- Non-Game Day: 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- Game Day: 4:05pm game - 10am
- Non-Game Day: 7:05pm game - 10am, 11am and 12pm
- 11am Tour tickets are available only on Saturdays that have 7:05pm or later games.
Please use the buttons below to check times for available walk-up dates, as not all tour times are available for individual walk-ups.
There will be no tours on: April 2nd, April 18th, April 26th, May 16th, May 28th, June 7th, July 11th, or September 3rd. Please check the Tour Calendar for any more blackout dates during the In-Season time frame.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day of the Tour (unless otherwise noted on a particular date). To avoid lines, it is recommended that you purchase in advance. However, there is no selling out of Daily Tour tickets.
Daily Tour Prices:
- Adults: $10 per person
- Seniors (55+): $8 per person
- Children (ages 6 to 14): $8 per person
- Children (ages 5 and under): FREE
PRE-GAME TOUR DATES, TIMES AND TICKETS
Tours start times are as follows:
- 3:45pm for 7:05pm games
- 2:45pm for 6:05pm games
- 12:45pm for 4:05pm games
Please use the button below to see the schedule and book the Pre-Game Tour. All dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Tour highlights may include: Legacy Theater, Service Tunnel (limited), Luxury Suites and the Pittsburgh Baseball Club. This tour gives you the opportunity to experience the game day preparations of PNC Park. The Pre-Game Tour does not include a visit to the Press Box, Dugouts, Batting Cage or the Pirates Clubhouse.
- Viewing Batting Practice (BP) and/or warm-ups is not a guaranteed part of this tour. BP is taken at the discretion of each Manager and is also dependent of the weather.
- The Pre-Game Tour will end in the seating area near a dugout to view BP and or warm-ups.
- Tickets for the Tour and game are sold separately but both are required for this tour and must have the same date.
- The tour itself lasts approximately 1 hour with BP to follow. Cancellation of BP will result in an extended tour.
- Guest will have one opportunity to exit the ballpark prior to the gates opening for the game.
- All tours begin at Allegheny Health Network Gate, located on Federal Street.
Pre-Game Tour Price:
- Ages 6 & older: $20 per person
GROUPS (25-250 PEOPLE)
- Group tours are available Monday-Saturday on game days and Monday-Friday on non-game days, with some exceptions.
- Groups of 25 or more receive the group discount rate of $7 per person, with a waiver for 1 chaperone per 12 students.
- Schools and organizations of more than 50 persons will be divided into smaller groups to accommodate everyone on the Tour.
- Groups must make a reservation and pay in full 10 days in advance of the scheduled Tour, or it may be subject to cancellation.
To check availability and/or make a reservation, call 412-325-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch Program (for groups of 25 or more people)
Would you like to enjoy a lunch at PNC Park? Aramark and Slice on Broadway are offering a lunch program for groups only.
You may choose from the following: (each menu choice includes lunch and Tour for $13.00)
Pizza - includes one slice of plain pizza, a drink, chips and cookie
Hot Dog - one Hot Dog served with ketchup and mustard packets Includes a drink, chips and cookie
Sandwiches - all options will include a drink, chips and cookie
One Uncrustable PB&J Sandwich
One Turkey Sandwich with cheese, lettuce and tomato
One Ham Sandwich with cheese, lettuce and tomato
One Veggie Wrap (seasonal roasted and grilled vegetables in a flour wrap)
All PNC Park Tours are accessible for all Guests.
- If a group consist of any individuals with special needs (regardless of size), please call to discuss private tour options.
- PNC Park provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking on the tour. We request advance notice of 72 hours.
- If you or anyone in your group requires assistance for a hearing impairment, please contact us 72 hours prior to the tour date and time.
For any of the above requests or accommodations please contact the Pirates Tour Department at 412-325-4700.