With My Pirates Tickets, your online ticket manager, you can easily manage your season and single tickets from a secure and convenient location on pirates.com.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY PIRATES TICKETS
- Forward Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Forwarding.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Pirates Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
- Secondary Ticket Marketplace - Sell or purchase additional tickets with StubHub - The Official Secondary Ticket Marketplace of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MY PIRATES TICKETS
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets at your convenience.
All "transactions" are electronic, eliminating the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Forwarding.
To Forward Your Tickets:
- Log into your My Pirates Tickets account.
- Once in your account, click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- Choose "Forward Tickets" as your "Ticket Action".
- Choose the game and tickets to forward.
- Assign tickets to friends by clicking the friend from the "Your Friends" column.
- Click "forward" tickets and your friends will receive an email with their tickets.
NOTE: You can now Recall your tickets. In the "My History" tab pull up previously forwarded tickets and choose to Recall them in order to pull them back in to your account.
MY TICKET INVENTORY PAGE
The My Ticket Inventory Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- Select a month, opponent or day to view the list of upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Pirates account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
- To update the inventory for a game, select the "" symbol next to each game to view each of your seats.
How to Filter the List of Tickets on the My Ticket Inventory Page:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- All tickets for all upcoming games in your My Pirates Tickets account.
- Active tickets only - Defined as tickets that have NOT been forwarded to another person and are still valid for admission to the ballpark.
- Forwarded tickets only - Defined as tickets that have been digitally forwarded to another person.
WHAT IS THE "TO DO" LIST?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Pirates Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Pirates Tickets account.
PIRATES SECONDARY TICKET MARKET
StubHub is the official fan-to-fan ticket marketplace for Major League Baseball and pirates.com.
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell tickets to any event nationwide. Take advantage of StubHub's nearly 5 million registered users, all of whom will be able to see your tickets.
Season Ticket Holders can post tickets for sale through My Pirates Tickets.