WELCOME TO MY PIRATES TICKETS
Your Online Ticket Manager
With My Pirates Tickets, your online ticket manager, you can easily manage your season and single tickets from a secure and convenient location on pirates.com.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY PIRATES TICKETS:
- Transfer Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Transfer.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Pirates Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
- Secondary Ticket Marketplace - Sell or purchase additional tickets with StubHub - The Official Secondary Ticket Marketplace of the Pittsburgh Pirates. Seller FAQ »
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MY PIRATES TICKETS:
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets at your convenience.
All "transactions" are electronic, eliminating the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
PIRATES SECONDARY TICKET MARKET
StubHub is the official fan-to-fan ticket marketplace for Major League Baseball and pirates.com.
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell tickets to any event nationwide. Take advantage of StubHub's nearly 5 million registered users, all of whom will be able to see your tickets.
Season Ticket Holders can post tickets for sale through My Pirates Tickets.
Seller FAQ >>
Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Transfer.
To Transfer Your Tickets:
- If you have not already done so, select the My Account tab, choose the Transfer Payment Info button and enter the credit card that you would like to store on your account to pay for transfers. You must have a credit card on file to transfer tickets.
- From the My Tickets Page, select a game, the tickets you wish to transfer and click the "Transfer" button.
- Select a recipient to receive the tickets. Use the convenient drop down list of recipients that you have previously entered, or enter a new recipient.
- To add a new recipient, enter the person's full name and e-mail address in the boxes provided.
- Type a personal message to the recipient, up to 255 characters, in the space provided.
- Click Transfer. The Recipient will receive an e-mail with your personal message and instructions on how to accept or decline the tickets.
- If this is your first transfer offer, you will be prompted to enter a credit card to store on your account if you have not already done so (see #1, above). You will be charged $2.00 per ticket for each transfer that is accepted. If a transfer is declined there will be no charge. You may change your transfer credit card at any time in the My Account tab.
- A transfer offer may be cancelled at any time before it is accepted.
- If the recipient accepts the tickets, you will receive an e-mail confirmation along with a personal message from the recipient. Your original tickets will no longer be valid for entry to the selected game and you may destroy them.
- If the recipient declines the tickets, you will receive an e-mail indicating the offer has been declined along with a personal message from the recipient. Your original tickets will remain valid.
How to Accept or Decline a Ticket Transfer offer:
If someone has offered to digitally transfer tickets to your account, you will receive an e-mail from the sender with a link to accept or decline the ticket offer in your "To Do" List.
- Click on the ticket offer that you have received.
- If you have already accepted at least one transfer, future offers will appear in your To Do List and you will not need to accept from the e-mail offer. Simply select the offer from your To Do List.
- Enter a personal message to the sender in the space provided (optional).
- Select Accept if you would like the tickets.
- Select Decline if you are unable to use the tickets.
- An e-mail with your personal message will be sent to the person that offered the tickets along with notification of your acceptance or declination.
- If you accept the offer, the tickets will appear on your My Tickets page.
TICKET TRANSFER QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How does it work?
Each of your tickets carries a unique barcode. During the transfer process, the barcode on your original ticket is cancelled and a new one is issued electronically. The recipient is e-mailed a new ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed using any standard home printer.
What is the fee?
You will be charged $2.00 per ticket for each transfer that is accepted. If a transfer is declined there will be no charge. You may change your transfer credit card at any time in My Account tab.
MY TICKETS PAGE
The My Tickets Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Tickets tab.
- Select a month to view the list of upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Pirates account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
- To update the inventory for a game, select the check box next to the game and click the update button.
How to Filter the List of Tickets on the My Tickets Page:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- All tickets for all upcoming games in your My Pirates Tickets account.
- Active tickets only - Defined as tickets that have NOT been transferred to another person and are still valid for admission to the ballpark.
- Transfer tickets only - Defined as tickets that have been digitally transferred to another person or are in a pending transfer offer.
How to Add Notes to Your Tickets on the My Tickets Page:
- Click on a game in your My Tickets list.
- Enter a note next to each seat that you wish to track (such as Took Bob and Molly, Pirates won 5-2, etc.)
- Click Save Description. Your personal notes will appear next to each seat in your Inventory list for future reference.
WHAT IS THE TO DO LIST?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Pirates Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Accept or decline ticket transfer offers
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Pirates Tickets account.