The 2020 Pirates season is right around the corner with great match ups against the Cubs, Cardinals, Yankees, Red Sox and more.
To learn more about becoming a Pirates Season Ticket Holder, fill out the form below and a Pirates team member will be in contact with you within the next 48 hours. To reach a member of our team, please call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
Full Season, Half Season and 20-Game plans are available. Use the button below to find the plan that works best for you.
In addition to the best locations and the most savings on tickets, you can look forward to these benefits:
All Season Ticket Holders, regardless of plan, can look forward to these core benefits:
- Extended Payment Plan Option
- Exclusive Access to Events Throughout the Year
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Priority to Purchase Additional Game Tickets at the Season Ticket Holder Rate
- Early Access to PNC Park on Game Days
- Exclusive Breaking News Email and Text Alerts
- Exclusive e-Newsletter
- STH At Bat Offer - As a feature of being a Pirates Season Ticket Holder, you will receive a subscription to MLB.TV for the 2020 season.*
- Special Pricing for the Following Events, Opportunities & Attractions:
- Pirates Gameday Suite Rentals (select dates)
- Pirates World Series Suite Rentals (select dates)
- PNC Park Facility Rentals
- PNC Park Tours
- Special Season Ticket Holders-Only Ticket Offers Throughout the Year
* Purchase must be made from MLB.com. Prior purchase not eligible for offer. Discounted subscription to MLB At Bat will not automatically renew annually.
All Hyundai Club & Club Cambria accounts receive Full Season Ticket Holder Benefits.
Past Experiences have included:
• All-Star Game Watch Party
• Field Days
• Mascot Breakfast
• Tailgate Party
• Alumni Meet & Greet
• Catch on the Field
• Team PhotoFest
• Pre-Game Walk on the Warning Track
• Deliver the Lineup Card
• Deliver the Game Ball
• Seven Springs Activity Bracelets
• and more!
FUTURE GAME EXCHANGE & MISSED GAME REPLAY
All games are eligible for exchange.*
Future Game Exchange
All Season Ticket Holders will have the ability to perform unlimited future game ticket exchanges (80 games) with the following guidelines:
- The deadline to exchange out of a future game is 24 hours (or more) prior to the start time of the original game you wish to exchange out of.
- Two (2) Ways to Exchange Your Season Tickets:
- My Pirates Online Ticket Account (pirates.com/mytix). Through your ticket account, you have access to live ticket inventory which is the most convenient way to exchange your season tickets.
- PNC Park Ticket Office (located at the corner W. General Robinson and Federal Street).
- Guests must choose their new game at the time of the exchange; future game tickets are not eligible to be banked for credit.
- Season Ticket Holders requesting a ticket exchange from a lower-priced game into a higher-priced game must pay the difference in value. Conversely, if requesting a ticket exchange from a higher-priced game into a lower-priced game, the difference in ticket value can be applied to eligible future game exchanges in the 2020 Regular Season.
- There is no limit to the number of future games you may exchange but each game must be exchanged out of in a separate transaction.
- All exchanges are based on availability; the Pirates cannot guarantee that all exchanges will be available.
- While all games (except Opening Day) will initially be available to exchange into, exchanges will no longer be available once a game reaches a specific ticketing threshold. Once a game is nearing that threshold, the Pirates will notify you via email that exchanges are nearing capacity, thus giving you an opportunity to transact your potential exchange before the game is closed.
- STH Exchange Ticket Rate is subject to change throughout the 2020 Season.
Missed Game Replay
As a benefit, Season Ticket Holders are eligible to "replay" their season tickets from a missed game. There will be 37 select Monday-Thursday games available for missed game redemption (Tuesday, June 16 & Wednesday, June 17 excluded) with the following guidelines:
- Redemption fees will be applied at the following rates:
• Corner Box, Infield Grandstand & Outfield Grandstand = Full Season: $1 per ticket, Half Season: $2 per ticket, 20-Game: $4 per ticket
• Home Plate Box & Infield Box = Full Season: $4 per ticket, Half Season: $8 per ticket, 20-Game: $12 per ticket.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be transacted at the PNC Park Ticket Office only.
- The last Missed Game Replay available is September 24.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may only be redeemed once; once tickets are replayed for a new game, the tickets may not be redeemed again, regardless if the new game has passed or not.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be redeemed only in the following eligible seat locations: Corner Box, Infield Grandstand, Outfield Grandstand & Corner Grandstand. Tickets cannot be upgraded into any other seating category.
- Tickets for missed games may only be redeemed into the same or a lesser priced seating category among those listed above.
- All Missed Game Replays are based on availability; the Pirates do not guarantee that all redemptions will be available.
*Excluding Opening Day