Becoming a Pirates Season Ticket Holder gets you access to the BEST seats and the BEST prices! Plus, receive unparalleled benefits - flexible exchange policy, team store discount, exclusive events all year-long & more!
Full Season, Half Season and 20-Game plans are on sale now. Each plan includes tickets to Opening Day at PNC Park -- Monday, April 1, 2019 vs. the St. Louis Cardinals. Use the button below to find the plan that works best for you.
All Season Ticket Holders, regardless of plan, can look forward to these core benefits:
- Extended Payment Plan Option
- Exclusive Access to Events Throughout the Year
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Priority to Purchase Additional Game Tickets at the Season Ticket Holder Rate
- Early Access to PNC Park on Game Days
- Exclusive Breaking News Email and Text Alerts
- Exclusive e-Newsletter
- STH At Bat Offer - Opportunity to redeem a subscription to the premium features of MLB At Bat for the 2019 season: Free if your tickets and MLB.com accounts are linked by a pre-set date or special discount offer.*
- Special Pricing for the Following Events, Opportunities & Attractions:
- Pirates Gameday Suite Rentals (select dates)
- Pirates World Series Suite Rentals (select dates)
- PNC Park Facility Rentals
- PNC Park Tours
- Special Season Ticket Holders-Only Ticket Offers Throughout the Year
* Purchase must be made from MLB.com. Prior purchase not eligible for offer. Discounted subscription to MLB At Bat will not automatically renew annually.
All Lexus Club & Club Cambria accounts receive Full Season Ticket Holder Benefits.
Past Experiences have included:
• All-Star Game Watch Party
• Kids Press Conference
• Field Days
• Mascot Breakfast
• Tailgate Party
• Alumni Meet & Greet
• Catch on the Field
• Carnival & Prize Locker
• Team PhotoFest
• Pre-Game Walk on the Warning Track
• Deliver the Lineup Card
• Deliver the Game Ball
• Seven Springs Activity Bracelets
• and more!
FUTURE GAME EXCHANGE & MISSED GAME REPLAY
All games are eligible for exchange.*
Future Game Exchange
All Season Ticket Holders will have the ability to perform unlimited future game ticket exchanges (79 games) with the following guidelines:
- The deadline to exchange out of a future game is 24 hours (or more) prior to the start time of the original game you wish to exchange out of.
- Two (2) Ways to Exchange Your Season Tickets:
- My Pirates Online Ticket Account (pirates.com/mytix). Through your ticket account, you have access to live ticket inventory which is the most convenient way to exchange your season tickets.
- PNC Park Ticket Office (located at the corner W. General Robinson and Federal Street).
- Guests must choose their new game at the time of the exchange; future game tickets are not eligible to be banked for credit.
- Season Ticket Holders requesting a ticket exchange from a lower-priced game into a higher-priced game must pay the difference in value. Conversely, if requesting a ticket exchange from a higher-priced game into a lower-priced game, the difference in ticket value can be applied to eligible future game exchanges in the 2018 Regular Season.
- There is no limit to the number of future game exchanges you may transact.
- All exchanges are based on availability; the Pirates cannot guarantee that all exchanges will be available.
- While all games (except Opening Day) will initially be available to exchange into, exchanges will no longer be available once a game reaches a specific ticketing threshold. Once a game is nearing that threshold, the Pirates will notify you via email that exchanges are nearing capacity, thus giving you an opportunity to transact your potential exchange before the game is closed.
Missed Game Replay
As a benefit, Season Ticket Holders are eligible to "replay" their season tickets from a missed game. There will be 37 select Monday-Thursday games available for missed game redemption with the following guidelines:
- Redemption fees will be applied at the following rates:
• Corner Box, Infield Grandstand & Outfield Grandstand = Full Season: $1 per ticket, Half Season: $2 per ticket, 20-Game: $4 per ticket
• Home Plate Box & Infield Box = Full Season: $4 per ticket, Half Season: $8 per ticket, 20-Game: $12 per ticket.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be transacted at the PNC Park Ticket Office only.
- The last Missed Game Replay available is September 19.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may only be redeemed once; once tickets are replayed for a new game, the tickets may not be redeemed again, regardless if the new game has passed or not.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be redeemed only in the following eligible seat locations: Corner Box, Infield Grandstand, Outfield Grandstand & Corner Grandstand. Tickets cannot be upgraded into any other seating category.
- Tickets for missed games may only be redeemed into the same or a lesser priced seating category among those listed above.
- All Missed Game Replays are based on availability; the Pirates do not guarantee that all redemptions will be available.
*Excluding Opening Day
2019 PRICING AND SEATING CHART