OMs in the Outfield
Join us for a unique Yoga practice in the outfield grass of PNC Park.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are excited to welcome Dan Nevins to join Sally Sherman & Paco Mahone as part of our 2019 Yoga Day!
Dan Nevins is a world renowned Yoga instructor and spokesperson for the Wounded Warrior Project. After being injured in 2004 in an IED explosion, Dan lost both of his legs from the knees down. He credits the practice of Yoga to his rehabilitation.
After class, join us in the Pirates Picnic Park for complimentary bagels, giveaways, and more. Plus the chance to meet Dan while participating in a raffle benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project.
Each ticket includes the following:
- Admission into Yoga Practice on the field
- Yoga Blanket
- Ticket for Pirates vs. Reds game at 1:35 p.m.
- Post-Practice gathering in the Picnic Park with complimentary bagels, giveaways, raffles and more
- A donation to the Wounded Warrior Project
Deadline to Order:
- Friday, July 26, 2019
This exclusive Yoga Day discounted pricing is valid for guests of Yoga Day participants so they can attend the game at a reduced rate as well.
- 7 a.m.: Registration in cul-de-sac
- 8:30 a.m.: Class begins
- 9:30 a.m.: Class ends
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Picnic Park Meet and Greet