The Tampa Bay Rays, in partnership with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County and Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, will host on-site vaccination opportunities at Tropicana Field June 15 - 17. All fans who choose to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at Tropicana Field will receive a voucher for two complimentary tickets to a Rays regular-season home game (some exclusions apply).
- Event Date: June 15 - 17 from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. daily
- Location: Tropicana Field, Gate 1
- Vaccine: Both Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations will be available. Fans who select the Pfizer vaccine will schedule their second shot with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County directly. Vaccines are free. No insurance is required.
- Eligible Fans:
- Pfizer: Ages 12 & up
- Johnson & Johnson: Ages 18 & up
- Safety: Masks are required for anyone entering Tropicana Field who is not vaccinated, ages 2 years old and up. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated fans.
- Ticket Voucher: Fans who receive a COVID-19 vaccine at Tropicana Field will receive a ticket voucher for two complimentary tickets in the Lower Reserved or GTE Financial Party Deck for one regular-season home game (excluding games against the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox). Vouchers must be redeemed online at RaysBaseball.com using the unique code provided.
- Parking: Fans should park in Lot 6 or 7 and proceed to the Gate 1 rotunda entrance.