The Kansas City Royals teamed up with Major League Baseball and four local pediatric cancer charities. Activities included a Play Ball, Game Ball Delivery and other pre-game elements.
Ways to support September 1:
- Wear GOLD in honor of survivors
- Bring bright and colorful bandages to the Royals Charities HQ
- Purchase a Braden's Hope 2018 Calendar at Royals Charities HQ
- Enjoy a glass of Lemonade throughout Kauffman Stadium - Aramark will donate a portion of the proceeds to Alex's Lemonade Stand
- Visit the charities tables located outside of the Hall of Fame to find out more information about your local childhood cancer charities.