Gameday Journey COVID-19 Guidelines
HOW YOUR JOURNEY IS IMPACTED.
STADIUM ENTRY, EXIT AND ZONES
- Mobile Ticketing/Parking is required.
- NO DAY OF GAME BOX OFFICE SALES. All tickets and parking must be purchased in advance. For more information and to purchase tickets visit royals.com/tickets. To purchase parking visit, royals.com/parking.
- No printed tickets - all tickets are accessible in the MLB Ballpark app
- View the updated parking map
- For May home games, parking lot zoning will be eliminated and Season Ticket Members and single game ticket buyers will be directed to the parking lot that corresponds with stadium gate entrance and selected pre-paid parking.
- As a result of COVID-19, precautions will be taken to minimize contact between gameday employees and guests. This includes prohibiting bags inside the stadium, with the exception of 6.5” x 4.5” clutch purses and infant or medical single compartment bags.
- Guests should only bring necessary items that can fit in their pockets
- No outside food is allowed.
- For guests with medical or childcare related needs such as diapers, wipes, formula, bottles or breast pumps, those items must be brought in a clear plastic bag or single compartment bag, and guests should present their bag to staff during the screening process
- Feminine products are available in all restrooms
- Please click here for a list of all permitted and prohibited items
- In addition to staff, all guests are required to wear masks at Kauffman Stadium at all times, including while in your seating section except when actively eating or drinking in your ticketed seat.
- Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer's nose and mouth
- Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct
NO SMOKING OR SPITTING
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping
- No spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.)
PARKING AND TAILGATING
- Gold premium parking will be available to Premium customers who have premium seats
- Parking must be purchased in advance. Cash and credit cards will not be accepted at tollgates
- Tailgating will be allowed, but guests must only use the tailgate area behind their vehicle to maintain proper physical distancing between groups
- Guests will only be allowed to tailgate with fans who have tickets within their ticket pod
- Masks are recommended for all guests while in parking lots