Bark at the Park
Bark at the Park, presented by Underdog Fantasy, our series of nights at The K with fan’s best friend. Come early, swing through exhibitor row, and hang out with all the four-legged friends. Bark at the Park package consists of 1 dog and 1 human ticket, and you will receive one theme item with purchase. You must purchase the entire Bark at the Park package (minimum of 1 dog and 1 human ticket) to receive the theme item.
- BATP #1 – Tuesday, April 23 – Royals vs. Blue Jays – Leash
- BATP #2 – Tuesday, May 21 – Royals vs. Tigers – Bag
- BATP #3 – Tuesday, September 3 – Royals vs. Guardians – Plush Toy
Bark at the Park items will ONLY be distributed inside Gate A. Please arrive prior to the 2nd inning to pick up the item. Gate A will open at 5:00 p.m., and only individuals who present a Bark at the Park theme ticket purchased through this link will receive the item.
To purchase 15 or more tickets, please contact Royals Group Sales Department at 816-504-4040 or email [email protected].
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND REMINDERS
- Dogs must enter through GATE A which is our left field gate located near the Royals Hall of Fame
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a BATP game earlier in the year.
- The Royals reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Kauffman Stadium. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.