Ticketmaster Lounge is a brand new premium viewing experience at Rogers Centre. Launching on Opening Day 2019, Ticketmaster Lounge is located directly behind home plate on the 300 level, providing the best sightlines the ballpark has to offer. The Lounge will feature an exclusive gate entrance, concierge service, and diverse viewing options designed to meet our members' needs, including an exceptional dining experience, lounge and social area, luxury stadium-style seating, and casual bar rail.
Ticketmaster Lounge is an exclusive, Season Ticket Member area. Click below to take a 360 degree, virtual tour of the Ticketmaster Lounge.
Amenities & Pricing
- Season Ticket Member area only
- Limited seat availability
- Exclusive kitchen dedicated to members of The Lounge only
- Private washrooms
- Dedicated entrance at Gate 9
- Best sightlines in the ballpark - on the 300 Luxury Suites level, right behind home plate
- Larger, padded, more comfortable luxury seats
- Additional space in between rows - easy to move and more leg room
- Drink holders and removable tray at seat to allow for best experience with food & drink
- Charging station at each seat
Food & Drink
- Complimentary ballpark snacks
- Food options unique & exclusive to Ticketmaster Lounge Members
- Rotating menus throughout the season
- Reservations available for pre game dining
- In-seat service
- Social spaces, including harvest tables and lounge style seating
- Dedicated service rep who is the expert for the space and can help manage tickets and secure dinner reservations.
- Your service rep will work to make your Membership experience as consistent and as seamless as possible, including contacting your key clients prior to their game to ensure they are aware of what the Ticketmaster Lounge offers and to help them enjoy their time at the ball game.