Looking for the best way to wish that special someone a happy birthday, celebrate a special occasion or welcome family and friends? With a donation to the Atlanta Braves Foundation, you can create a lasting memory at your next Atlanta Braves home game with a personalized message on the Truist Park visitor's bullpen LED board.
Scoreboard message requests must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to first pitch of the game you are attending. If the game you are attending is not available on the order form, you have missed the deadline to order. Scoreboard message orders will not be taken over the phone.
A purchase of an in-game message is considered a donation to the Atlanta Braves Foundation, the non-profit charitable arm of the Atlanta Braves.
Message Display Guidelines:
- Messages are displayed on the visitor's bullpen LED screen located in left field.
- MESSAGES ARE NOT DISPLAYED ON THE BRAVESVISION (LARGE) VIDEO BOARD.
- The message will appear once during the game: at the end of the fourth inning, immediately after the third out is recorded.
- Depending on your seat location, there is a chance the message will not be visible from your seat. The Truist Park scoreboard messages cannot be seen from seats in the outfield or next to the bullpen. Sections 138-152, 239-246, and 339-347 do not have a view of the visitor's bullpen LED screen.
Includes your personalized scoreboard message displayed on the LED board above the Left Field Visitor’s Bullpen
Includes your personalized scoreboard message displayed on LED board above the Left Field Visitor’s Bullpen and a Celebration Package that will be delivered to your seat by the Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Team
Celebration Package includes:
- Atlanta Braves Drawstring Bag
- Atlanta Braves T-shirt (sizes available: YS-Adult XXXL)
- Atlanta Braves Water Bottle
Seat Delivery Guidelines
- Please remain in your assigned seat from the beginning of the first inning until the end of the fifth inning.
- Only two (2) delivery attempts will be made by the entertainment team to your seat location.
- If the entertainment team is unable to deliver your package to your assigned seat, your Celebration Package will be left at the Atlanta Braves Guest Services Booth, located at Section 111.
- Personal deliveries are not permitted in Standing Room Only (SRO) or General Admission (GA) seats.
- A limited number of scoreboard messages are available each game. If you do not see the game listed, you have missed the deadline to order online for that game.
- Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will receive a confirmation email 48 hours before your selected game confirming the approval of your order/message.
- Payment must be made prior to announcement.
- Your credit card will be charged 48 hours prior to your requested game upon approval of the message content by the Atlanta Braves.
- Refunds will not be issued if the message runs on the visitor's bullpen LED screen.
Message Content and Length
- The Atlanta Braves reserve the right to edit or decline any message if necessary.
- Messages that include offensive and/or foul language or refer negatively to an MLB team, player, or entity will not be accepted.
- Scoreboard messages cannot contain photos and or emojis.
- Scoreboard messages may not be used for commercial purposes, however, you may welcome a group or company that is attending the game.
- The Atlanta Braves do not accept proposal messages of any kind. (Engagement, prom, gender reveal, etc.)
- Messages must be 75 characters or less.
- Pictures are not posted of in-game messages.
We are grateful for your support of the Atlanta Braves Foundation. For any questions, please email [email protected].