Introducing BLOOPER, the new mascot for your Atlanta Braves! Created at Chop Fest 2018, he is everything you could imagine in a mascot…seriously. During the festival, fans used a special mascot making machine to create him. He is big. He is fuzzy. He is funny. He loves the Braves. And he DEFINITELY will make you laugh. Be sure to meet him during your next trip to SunTrust Park, where he will be for every home game. Watch out! Not only can you find him at the games, BLOOPER will also make appearances year-round throughout the community... you never know where his antics may appear.
- Full Name: BLOOPER
- Height: Can you measure fun?
- Weight: He doesn't like waiting...
- MLB Debut: January 27, 2018
- Birthday: Young at heart
- Number: #00 in your program, #1 in your heart
- Favorite Colors: Navy BLOO, scarlet red, white
- Position: Center of Attention
- Bats: Scared of them.
- Throws: T-shirts
- Resides: In his own bungalow
- Favorite food: "See-food" (If he sees food, he eats it), cornbread, peaches, grits, and sweet tea.
- Likes: Dancing with the Tomahawk Team, racing the Home Depot Tools, Double Headers (most baseball you can get in one day!) playing practical jokes on people, and making people smile (because he can't)
- Dislikes: Rain Delays
- Favorite TV Show: America's Funniest Home Videos
- Favorite Songs: "Take Me Out to the Ballgame," "Georgia on My Mind," "Midnight Train to Georgia," and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
- Hobbies: Hitting homers, driving his four-wheeler, eating, reading, and cheering on the Braves!