This SunTrust Park A-Z Guide was developed with one goal in mind: to assist our guests in becoming familiar with our new facility. A variety of accommodations are offered to make your experience an enjoyable one. The Atlanta Braves take pride in serving our guests and hope the SunTrust Park experience will bring you back many times in the future.
All information listed here is subject to change.
The Atlanta Braves Foundation will sell 50/50 raffle tickets from the time gates open until the bottom of the sixth inning. 50/50 sellers in yellow aprons will sell throughout the ballpark, and at stationary kiosks located at Section 133 and section 109 near the Terrapin Taproom. The "jackpot" total will be updated and displayed in real time throughout the game. After the seventh inning, the winning number will be posted on the LED board located in left field below the Coca-Cola Home Run Porch and on braves.com/5050raffle. The winning ticket may be claimed at the guest services booth located at Section 111. Winner does not have to be present to win.
With the help of an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultant, SunTrust Park was designed to be universally accessible and comfortable for all guests. SunTrust Park provides services and amenities specifically for fans. These include accessible parking, elevators and escalators, courtesy rides, accessible seating, accessible restrooms, lowered concession counters, drinking fountains, and an accessible seating concierge service.
For information on accessible seating for individual games, please contact the accessible seating department at (404)-577-9100 (Option 5) or email@example.com. Our accessible seating specialists are committed to accommodating each guest with reasonable and appropriate accommodations based on each individual's needs.
Special transportation from the Braves parking decks and lots can be requested. For ADA or mobility service from your parking lot call 1-800-251-6015 for mobility van service directly to SunTrust Park. We recommend calling 20 minutes prior to the time you would like to be picked up. If you do not call before you arrive, please make the attendant at your parking lot aware of your ADA needs. A complimentary wheelchair service is also offered once guests arrive at the SunTrust Park gates. Guests can receive a complimentary wheelchair escort to and from their seats or other areas within the ballpark. To request a wheelchair escort, guests can notify a Braves representative or contact guest services during the game. Accessible parking spaces are available in all parking decks and surface lots. Please notify the parking attendant upon entry and they will direct you to accessible parking.
Address and Phone Numbers
Atlanta Braves - SunTrust Park
755 Battery Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30339
Atlanta Braves - SunTrust Park
PO Box 723009
Atlanta, GA 31139-2704
Executive Offices: 404-522-7630
Season Tickets & Multi-Game Packages: 404-577-9100 (Option 1)
Current A-List Members: 404-577-9100 (Option 2)
Group Tickets & Single Game Suites: 404-577-9100 (Option 3)
Accessible Seating Departments: 404-577-9100 (Option 5)
Individual Game Tickets/Ticketmaster: 1-800-745-3000
Special Events (non-baseball events): 404-614-2363
Ballpark Tours: 404-614-2310
Merchandise Orders: 404-523-5854
Special Events: 404-614-2177
Ticket Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
On Saturday and Sunday game days we will open at 9:30 a.m. and stay open through the end of the 6th inning.
Advanced Ticket Sales
Advanced ticket sales are available at the ticket office windows at SunTrust Park and inside the ballpark at the guest services booth located at Section 111 during games. Ticket windows are open until the bottom of the sixth inning during each home game.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into SunTrust Park. The sale and service of alcoholic beverages at SunTrust Park is managed by DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE. Guests are required to provide photo I.D. when purchasing alcoholic beverages. The sale of alcoholic beverages ends at the bottom of the seventh inning at ballpark concession stands. Premium clubs will offer extended service.
Alcohol service policies at SunTrust Park include:
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 or any visibly intoxicated person is prohibited.
- DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE will train their employees not to sell alcoholic beverages to a minor or visibly intoxicated fan.
- All DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE servers and management staff are certified by the TEAM Coalition in Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management. The TEAM Coalition is an alliance of professional and collegiate sports, entertainment facilities, concessionaires, stadium service providers, the beer industry, distillers, broadcasters, governmental traffic safety experts, and others working together to promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at sports and entertainment facilities.
- The legal drinking age in Georgia is 21. To ensure that minors are not served, DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE will require valid photo I.D. from guests who appear to be 30 years of age or younger.
- A maximum of two (2) drinks may be sold to any one guest per transaction. This limit may be modified to less than the specified number at the discretion of DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE management. Vendors serving in the seating bowl are limited to sales of one (1) drink per guest per transaction.
- Alcohol sales at concession stands and in suites will stop after the seventh inning or earlier at DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE & ATLANTA BRAVES management discretion.
- Alcohol sales in all SunTrust Park restaurants and clubs will stop 45 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Alcohol sales in restaurants and clubs may stop earlier at DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE management discretion or at the request of the ATLANTA BRAVES. Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or out of the Infiniti Club, Delta SKY360 Club, or SunTrust Club after alcohol service has concluded in the non-club areas.
- DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE reserves the right to deny beverage service to any guest that appears intoxicated.
- The ATLANTA BRAVES reserve the right to remove any guest who is being unruly or disruptive due to his or her intoxication, as well as deny any individual who appears intoxicated during his or her entry into SunTrust Park.
- Guests (adults) providing alcohol to minors will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Guests possessing alcohol who do not have proof of being 21 or older will be subject to arrest and citation.
- Guests are not permitted to leave SunTrust Park with alcoholic beverages. Employees monitoring the exits will request that the guests finish or dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting SunTrust Park.
The 2018 All-Star Game will be held on July 17, 2018 at Nationals Park, home of the Washington Nationals.
Braves Alumni Sundays are another exciting feature of weekends at SunTrust Park. Former Braves Legends are on the Georgia Power Pavilion in The Plaza at 11:30 a.m. for hour-long autograph sessions (subject to change). Autographs are limited and, although we try to accommodate as many guests as possible, cannot be guaranteed for all guests. Alumni scheduled to appear are also subject to change without notice.
For more information on these and other promotions, please visit braves.com/promotions.
A-List Member Clubhouse
The A-List Member Clubhouse features knowledgeable Braves ticketing staff to assist with A-List Membership needs. Interested members should contact the Braves for more information on A-List pricing, amenities, and memberships at braves.com/alist. The A-List Member Clubhouse is located at section 112.
Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome. All other animals are prohibited.
Artwork In The Ballpark
Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc.
The Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc. is the charitable arm of the Atlanta Braves. Since 1994, the Braves Foundation has contributed more than $7 million in financial assistance to youth serving organizations throughout the Atlanta-metro community through the generous support of Braves players, staff, sponsors and our loyal fans! The Foundation seeks to give back to the community by supporting Georgia's youth through grant making, strategic partnerships and signature programs. For more information on the Atlanta Braves Foundation, visit braves.com/community.
Atlanta Braves Foundation Auctions
Fans may bid on autographed memorabilia from their favorite Braves players during Braves games and online. During Braves games, fans can visit the Community Clubhouse located by the Right Field Gate (or directly across from the Guest Services Booth near section 111 and at Section 138 from the time gates open until the end of the third inning.Throughout the season the Braves Foundation hosts online auctions via braves.com/charityauctions. All proceeds benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
For the convenience of our guests, there are seven SunTrust ATM Machines located throughout the ballpark:
- First Base Gate Section 118
- Third Base Gate Section 133
- Terrace Level Sections 216, 235 & 240/241
- Upper Level Sections 320 & 331
Guests may seek autographs from the time the gates open until one hour prior to game time. PLEASE NOTE: Chop House Gate opens two hours before first pitch and all other gates open one and a half hours before first pitch. Inner seating bowl access for purposes of seeking autographs is available until one hour before first pitch. Guests are allowed, under the direction of the usher staff, to seek autographs from the outfield side of each dugout until one hour prior to game time. Please be respectful of other guests and players. We unfortunately cannot guarantee autographs.
Automobile Trouble - AAA
As a service to our guests, the AAA Club will provide free emergency road service to any guest parked in the SunTrust Park parking lots experiencing car trouble during/after all home games. Guests requiring service should raise the hood of their car and see the parking attendant. Please put your four-way flashers on.
Each guest is permitted to bring one bag into the ballpark. Bags can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. See PROHIBITED ITEMS for more information.
MLB.com Ballpark App
Download the MLB.com Ballpark app, the ultimate companion for your trip to SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta. Buy and access tickets and parking, navigate directly to your parking lot, upgrade your seat, explore the ballpark, ask Braves Bot any questions, alert guest services and much more.
Standing or stepping on ballpark seats may lead to serious bodily injury. The Atlanta Braves request, for everyone's safety, that you do not step, climb over, stand or use seats in a manner other than intended at SunTrust Park. Seat dimensions vary, but are typically 16.6" deep and between 18 - 22" wide. Padded folding chairs without arms are available in our Accessible Seating locations to provide extra space for guests. Some of our seats' arms can raise up to provide extra room in the seating bowl. Row numbers start at the bottom (closest to the field) and move upward. All seats are angled toward the infield by a combination of bowl geometry and redirected seating. Section numbers run clockwise in numerical order from the right field foul pole towards 3rd base.
Banners, Signs and Apparel
Banners may not obstruct the view of guests. Banners must be baseball related and may not contain objectionable subject matter or be commercial in nature. Banners may only be hung in areas where they do not obscure advertising or impede the operation of SunTrust Park. The Braves reserve the right to remove any banner at any time. (1) Banners and signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the ballpark structure. (2) Banners and signs may be displayed only (a) in areas where they do not obscure advertising, ballpark signage or impede the operation of SunTrust Park, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing field or interfere with player or umpire sight lines. Only one sign or banner may be displayed at any one location. (3) Banners and signs may not bear a message that (a) is slanderous, (b) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (c) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace or (d) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification. The Atlanta Braves reserve the right to remove any sign displayed on the property. The Atlanta Braves seek to foster and maintain a family friendly atmosphere and therefore apparel may not (1) bear a message that is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (2) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace. Guests wearing such attire will be asked to remove it or cover it. Guests refusing to do so may be asked to leave the ballpark.
The Battery Atlanta
The Battery Atlanta is the South's preeminent lifestyle destination; featuring The Coca-Cola Roxy, LIVE! at the Battery, The Omni Hotel, fine dining and shopping. The Battery Atlanta is a sports and entertainment experience unlike any other. For more information, visit batteryatl.com.
Batting Practice Experience
The Braves sell an on-field experience to watch the Braves and visiting team take batting practice from on the warning track behind home plate. Visit braves.com/battingpractice for more information.
Please note that batting practice experiences are not sold on day games due to the fact that teams may opt out of batting practice on the field. Batting practice on the field is subject to change.
Batting Practice Schedule
Pregame batting practice is a ritual exclusive to the game of baseball. The schedule listed below is subject to change at any time by either team.
Bicycle Parking Racks
Guests that wish to use their bicycle as a mode of transportation to SunTrust Park can utilize the bike rack at the Orange Lot.
Attending a game to celebrate a birthday? Make it a party and make their visit to SunTrust Park extra special with the following experiences we offer:
- Batting Practice Experience: braves.com/battingpractice
- VIP Experience: braves.com/vip
- LED Scoreboard Message: braves.com/scoreboard
- A visit from our mascot: braves.com/scoreboard
- Birthday Group Ticket Packages: braves.com/groups
Braves Clubhouse Store At CNN Center
The Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center is owned and operated by the Atlanta Braves. A large selection of Braves apparel and novelties including authentic on-field items, ladies fashion items, kids apparel, caps, jackets, t-shirts, novelties, game-used items and much more. Official and exclusive Braves merchandise is available at this team store located inside the CNN Center, located in downtown Atlanta. The Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m and open later on gamedays. For more information, call 404-523-5854.
Braves Email Newsletter
Get the inside scoop on all the latest Braves player transactions and information, special events, promotions, discounts and more! Sign up now!
Brick Paver Program
Purchase a legacy brick with YOUR name, family names or friend's names engraved into a legacy brick to be a permanent part of SunTrust Park and Braves country.
Proceeds from your contribution will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Since 1994, ABF has contributed more than $7 million in financial assistance to the youth serving organizations throughout the Atlanta-metro community through the generous support of Braves players, staff, sponsors and our loyal fans!
Your generous contribution includes your personalized legacy brick installed at SunTrust Park (location TBD), a replica of your SunTrust Park brick to have as a special keepsake for your home or office and a signed Certificate of Ownership, recognizing your legacy brick as a permanent feature at SunTrust Park and a special part of Braves history. Visit braves.com/bricks for more information.
All cameras must be handheld and the camera lens cannot exceed 5" in length. No tripods or monopods will be permitted. Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into the ballpark, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with Major League Baseball regulations. Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures, the equipment may not obstruct the view of other guests. Camera cases must fit through the bag template and will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark.
Car Charging Stations
Car charging stations for electric vehicles are available at all eight parking lots that surround SunTrust Park. Guests will be able to charge vehicles at the yellow, green, orange, purple, red, Delta, plaza, and surface lots (pending available stations). Charging stations are subject to availability and will be available at select locations for guests.
Celebrating An Occasion
The use of cellular phones and pagers is permitted, provided they do not interfere with another guest's ability to enjoy the game.
THE SUNTRUST CLUB: This exclusive club features approximately 160 field-level luxury seats and flat-panel television monitors mounted throughout the seating area. Guests are treated to complimentary valet parking upon arrival and enter the ballpark through an exclusive entrance. The SunTrust Club also provides an all-inclusive food and beverage menu with a full bar.
THE DELTA SKY360° CLUB: Guests with Delta Sky360° tickets have access to the 15,000-square foot hospitality club with state-of-the-art technology, an all-inclusive menu prepared by executive chefs, complimentary beer and wine and in-seat service. Seats come fully padded and include premium parking. For more information, visit braves.com/deltaclub.
THE INFINITI CLUB: The Infiniti Club is a 16,000-square foot hospitality club located behind home plate on the terrace level. The Infiniti Club tables are semi-rounded table tops with a television at each table. Seats come fully padded and include premium parking.
Cobb County's CobbLinc bus 10 departs from the Arts Center MARTA station and travels near SunTrust Park. It is free to transfer from MARTA to CobbLinc, but on the return trip you will need to have cash value on your Breeze Card to pay the fare. Be sure to add or have at least $2.50 in cash value on your Breeze Card at a MARTA station or online (MARTA trips or passes will not work). Exit the bus at Cobb Parkway and Windy Ridge Road near the Taco Bell and Red Lobster, approximately 3-4 minutes away, and walk up Windy Ridge Parkway to the stadium.
Comments, Compliments, Concerns
Guests with a comment, compliment or concern may express it in person during home games at SunTrust Park at the guest services booth located at Section 111. Guests may also provide feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online form at braves.com under "Contact Us".
College Discount Tickets
A wide variety of food and beverages is available throughout the ballpark at several permanent locations and numerous portable stands. SunTrust Park includes traditional ballpark fare as well as plenty of foods with Atlanta flavor. Visit braves.com/concessions to learn further information.
A few of the featured restaurants at SunTrust Park include:
- The Coors Light Chop House, located in right field at Section 156, is open to all guests and serves a variety of food offerings. This casual dining bar and restaurant is a great place to take in the ballgame. Fans may drink and dine at the restaurant, which is terraced to facilitate views of the baseball field.
- Xfinity Rooftop Lounge, is open to all guests located on the Upper Level. This features a sports lounge atmosphere with views of The Battery and plenty of beverage choices.atmosphere with views of The Battery and plenty of beverage choices.
Ice chests and hard-sided coolers are not allowed at SunTrust Park. Soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will be permitted at SunTrust Park. See PROHIBITED ITEMS for more information.
For the safety of our fans, any person arriving at the ballpark and presenting a ticket for entry that is dressed in a costume (full body costumes or otherwise) may be subject to reasonable searches and inspections prior to being allowed entry into the ballpark. Persons not complying with any such request shall be denied entry.
Credit Card Policy
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted at ticket windows, restaurants, concessions and merchandise locations in SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta. Credit cards will be accepted in the parking decks and surface lots. See PARKING for more information.
DELTA SKY360° CLUB
Designated Driver Program
Courtesy of DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE, guests who would like to be their group's designated driver can receive their choice of a complimentary 12-oz. can of Coca-Cola product from the designated driver booth located at the Left Field Gate (or any guest services booth located within the ballpark.)
Directions To Suntrust Park
SunTrust Park is centrally located between the I-75 and I-285 intersection in Cobb County. The ballpark is a short distance from downtown, airport and the Greater Metro Atlanta area. area.
- Directions from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (20 Miles): Take Camp Creek Parkway, I-20 to I-285 N for 3 miles. Take I-285 N for 16 miles and take Exit 19/US-41 for Cobb Parkway to SunTrust Park.
- Directions from Downtown (10 Miles): Take I-75 N towards Marietta/Chattanooga for 8 miles. Take Exit 259 B onto I-285 w toward Birmingham/Montgomery to US-41/ for Cobb Parkway to SunTrust Park.
- Directions from Kennesaw (10 Miles): Take I-75 S towards Atlanta for 8 miles. Take Exit 260 onto Windy Hill Rd toward Smyrna. Continue to circle I-75 parkway to arrive at SunTrust Park.
Distribution Of Materials
All of the following are prohibited on the private property of SunTrust Park and in the parking areas that surround it:
- Distribution of leaflets or other printed material
- Distribution of products or performing of services, whether for a consideration or free
- Taking surveys or otherwise interfering with the free movement of guests
The Atlanta Braves Foundation supports non-profit organizations by donating in-kind autographed memorabilia that can be used for auctions and/or raffles. Interested organizations should submit their request 6-8 weeks prior to the event date at braves.com/donations.
Electric Car Charging Station
(See CAR CHARGING STATIONS)
Seven elevators are conveniently located throughout SunTrust Park to service guests. Additionally, there is one service and one freight elevator. We ask that guests be courteous when using the elevators at SunTrust Park and that priority is given to disabled and elderly guests. Escalators are located inside the Right Field, Third Base and First Base gates to assist guests in reaching the Terrace and Upper Levels.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate SunTrust Park guests will be given instructions via the public-address system. Exit instructions will also be posted on high-definition televisions in the concourses and throughout the ballpark. Guests are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Be aware of your location in SunTrust Park at all times.
- Identify the two exits located nearest to your seats.
- Listen, observe and follow instructions from the public-address system, video boards, concourse high-definition televisions and Braves staff.
- Ask for assistance and information from guest services, police, medical and security personnel.
- Do not panic. Guests are asked to remain calm, walk to the exits at a normal pace and proceed to the nearest safe area.
Elevators and escalators are NOT operational during an evacuation. Individuals in wheel chairs should evacuate via a ramp or wait at an elevator for Emergency Medical Services or other First Responders.
Interested in part time and/or full time job opportunities with the Atlanta Braves? Learn More
Delaware North job opportunities: www.atlantasportservice.com
Heavy Hitters: The Atlanta Braves Heavy Hitters are the most electrifying, exciting drumline in Braves Country! Their energy is infectious as they showcase their talent through stimulating, interactive performances at SunTrust Park. The Heavy Hitters can be seen live in the Fan Plaza prior to and after home games, as well as throughout the ballpark, bringing every section to life with their musical beats.
Tomahawk Team: The Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Team is a high energy, spirited group of Atlanta Braves ambassadors. You can find them performing in the Fan Plaza and shooting T-shirts from the field prior to 1st pitch. During the game, they will be on the big screen, at special seat visits, and dancing on the dugouts during the 7th inning stretch! At all times, the Tomahawk Team is sure to add a little southern charm to your SunTrust Park experience.
From inside stadium:
- Chop House Gate - Adjacent to the Chop House Restaurant, near section 160
- Right Field Gate - Section 111
- Left Field Gate - Section 141
- Third Base Gate - Section 131
- First Base Gate - Section 120
From outside of stadium:
- Chop House Gate - Between Terrapin Taproom and 1st and 3rd Sausage Stand
- Right Field Gate - Directly in front of Sports and Social, off of Battery Ave.
- Left Field Gate - Bottom of the Delta Deck, near the Warren Spahn statue
- Third Base Gate - Across from the Delta Wing, near the Phil Niekro statue
- First Base Gate - Across from the Orange Parking Deck, near the Bobby Cox statue
Guests are not allowed to leave SunTrust Park and return on the same ticket. This extends to all Braves parking. No re-entry is allowed.
Monument Garden (Lower Level - Section 125):
- Hank Aaron Statue: Commissioned by world-renowned and Atlanta-based artist Ross Rossin, this statue shows the moment of impact between bat and ball on Aaron's record-breaking 715th home run.
- 755 Sculpture: A sculpture made up of 755 Hank Aaron Louisville Slugger baseball bats in the shape of the number 755 will live next to the Hank Aaron statue in Monument Garden.
- Braves Hall of Fame: Established in 1999 to honor players, managers, coaches and other individuals who have made an exceptional contribution to the organization. The 31 Braves Hall of Famers are immortalized in Monument Garden with plaques.
- Braves in Cooperstown: A bat or glove represents each of the 55* Braves who have been inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame. *Note: This includes Braves Vice Chairman John Schuerholz who was inducted in July 2017.
- Retired Numbers: The Braves have retired 11 jersey numbers and those numbers are incorporated into a water feature at SunTrust Park. An interactive exhibit allows fans to learn more about each of the Braves legends whose numbers have been retired.
- History of Braves Jerseys: The Braves have worn more than 25 different styles of jerseys since the franchise was born in 1871, and this new area chronicles the evolution of the team's iconic look.
- Braves Honors and Awards: This section features reproductions of Greg Maddux's 1995 Cy Young Award, Hank Aaron's 1957 MVP Award, Dale Murphy's 1982 Silver Slugger Award, Andruw Jones' 2005 Gold Glove Award and David Justice's 1990 Rookie of the Year Award, along with a list of all the winners of these awards in franchise history.
- Braves Timeline: Fans can visually experience Braves history with images from each decade.
- Origin of Braves Names: A look at the many different names the Braves have been called since the organization's inception in Boston, beginning with the Red Stockings.
- Memorable Braves Moments: Artifacts from thrilling and historic moments in franchise history, along with their respective audio calls, include Sid Bream's slide home in Game 7 of the 1992 NLCS and Marquis Grissom's final out in the 1995 World Series.
- Artifacts include:
- Sid Bream's Knee Brace
- Bob Horner's four home run game bat and ball
- Hank Aaron 1974 Jersey
- 1995 World Series champagne bottle signed by Tom Glavine
- 1957 World Series ring
- John Sain's 1948 World Series bronzed glove and ball
- Seating Bowl:
- Each end seat filigree on every row throughout SunTrust Park features Hank Aaron's famous swing silhouette.
- The Braves' 35 pennants are displayed on the light poles in the outfield.
- All 11 retired numbers reside above left field and include:
- #3 Dale Murphy
- #6 Bobby Cox
- #10 Chipper Jones
- #21 Warren Spahn
- #29 John Smoltz
- #31 Greg Maddux
- #35 Phil Niekro
- #41 Eddie Mathews
- #42 Jackie Robinson
- #44 Hank Aaron
- #47 Tom Glavine
- Champions Suites (Lower Level): The 1995 World Series trophy is displayed in the Champions Suites, but visible through glass from Monument Garden. The Champions Suites are home to five replica rings, including four NLCS rings from the Braves' victories in 1991, 1992, 1996 and 1999 and the World Series ring from 1995. There will also be five miniature NLCS trophies from the Braves' NLCS victories in 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996 and 1999. These are all visible through glass to the public in Monument Garden.
- Elevator Banks: Braves jerseys from Boston, Milwaukee and Atlanta are framed and on display in elevator banks throughout SunTrust Park.
- Guest Services (Section 111): With the addition of John Schuerholz in 2017, the Braves will have 55 members in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. An acrylic plaque for each of these members can be found at Guest Services located at Aisle 111. Guest Services at Section 111 will also be the home of the Walter Banks Award Winners display.
- Delta SKY360 Club: The Delta SKY360 Club features reproductions of Gold Glove, Silver Slugger, and MVP Awards in recognition of all Braves players who have won these awards.
- Player Tunnel: The tunnel from the Clubhouse to the field features reproductions of a Gold Glove Award and Silver Slugger Award along with a list of all Braves players who have won each award in franchise history.
- SunTrust Club: The SunTrust Club is decorated with a variety of historical Braves photos from over the years, as well as a display of bats that belonged to Braves greats and a collection of baseballs signed by Braves Hall of Fame members.
- INFINITI Club: There is a series of displays located in the INFINITI Club that pay tribute to Braves managers, Braves Cy Young Award winners, Braves Rookie of the Year Award winners and Braves no-hitters. Additionally, the INFINITI Club will feature wood panels with images of Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz and Bobby Cox branded into the wood.
- Press Box: A display of artifacts from the greatest Braves broadcasters, Pete van Wieren, Skip Caray and Ernie Johnson, is located in the place they called home - the press box. This area also features Sports Illustrated covers that Braves players have been on.
- Konica Minolta Conference Center: A display in the Konica Minolta Conference Center recognizing the "Homes of the Braves" includes photographs and information from each of the six ballparks the Braves have played in. Seventy oversized baseball cards from Topps feature Braves players from the 1950s to today and are all printed on wood.
- Braves Clubhouse: In the Clubhouse, Braves players can view a reproduction of both Tom Glavine's 1991 Silver Slugger Award and Greg Maddux's 1995 Gold Glove Award. The Clubhouse also houses tributes to Braves Cy Young Award winners, Braves MVP Award winners, the Braves' 14 straight division titles, and all Braves retired numbers.
- Hank Aaron Terrace: The Hank Aaron Terrace is home to the bat and ball from Hank Aaron's record-breaking 715th home run. In addition, the terrace features a display of 715 bat knobs, each inscribed with the date, homer count and opponent recognizing all 715 of the king's home runs. The Hank Aaron Terrace is decorated with images of Hank Aaron on the walls and pillars
- Richard Sullivan - Louisville, KY: Richard is a watercolor artist and former professional baseball player. A total of 16 paintings and 20 prints hang in the Champions Suites and corridor, including works depicting all three Braves World Championships.
- Jason Williams - Alpharetta, GA: Jason is an emerging artist that uses LEGO bricks to create awe-inspiring mosaics. His latest piece "Tomahawk", which is built on a LEGO count of 27,745 studs and over 17,000 individual LEGO bricks, is featured in the main entrance corridor.
- John Robertson - Malibu, CA: Robertson is known for his impressionistic work and has created three of the largest paintings in SunTrust Park for display in the Delta SKY360 Club.
- Dominique Lobbestael - Brussels, Belgium: The Belgian native created portraits of ten Braves legends for the Delta SKY360 Club. This project marks Dominique's first work in the United States.
- Ross Rossin - Atlanta, GA: Ross Rossin sculpted the new Hank Aaron statue for SunTrust Park which is the centerpiece of Monument Garden.
- SPOON - Atlanta, GA: A minimalist and pointillism artist, SPOON contributed three large format paintings based on historic Braves imagery, which are displayed in the INFINITI Club Corridor.
- Pouya Dianat and BEAM Imagination - Atlanta, GA: A visual content company which calls itself nerdy, techy and passionate about art. Their photos capture the essence of Braves baseball and are on display in offices and suites throughout SunTrust Park.
- Phil Niekro: Located at the 3rd Base Gate, this statue was sculpted by Ed Dwight. Before his career in art, Dwight was the first African-American to train as an astronaut, but did not have the opportunity to make a flight due to health reasons.
- Hank Aaron: Located in Monument Garden, this statue was sculpted by world-renowned artist and Atlanta local Ross Rossin. This statue was dedicated on March 29, 2017.
- Warren Spahn: Located at the Left Field Gate, this statue was created by sculptor Shan Gray and installed at Turner Field in 2003 to honor the winningest left-handed pitcher in major league history.
- Bobby Cox: Located at the 1st Base Gate, this statue was sculpted by Brian Hanlon and dedicated on April 13, 2017 in honor of the winningest manager in Braves history.
Make your visit to SunTrust Park extra special with the following experiences we offer:
- Batting Practice Experience: braves.com/battingpractice
- VIP Experience: braves.com/vip
- LED Scoreboard Message: braves.com/scoreboard
- A visit from our mascot: braves.com/scoreboard
- Pregame group meetings: braves.com/groups
- SunTrust Park Tours: braves.com/tours
Mobile face painting stations are located throughout SunTrust Park, with one permanent station located in Hope and Will's Sandlot around section 155/154.
Family restrooms are conveniently located inside SunTrust Park, Sections 120, 143, 140, 148, 152, 313, 323, 329, and 346. For more information on family restroom locations see a guest services booth for nearest location.
See RESTROOMS for more information.
For the safety and enjoyment of all, guests are reminded to not interfere with a ball in play or trespass onto the playing field. Interference and trespassing are prohibited by Atlanta Braves policy and Cobb County Ordinance. Persons who violate this ordinance are subject to ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
Fans interested in writing to a specific player or seeking player autographs must solicit players directly. Fans should include a self-addressed envelope with postage paid. Please keep in mind that items sent are done so at your own risk. Players receive a tremendous amount of fan mail, and we cannot guarantee a response.
For more information, please also see DONATION REQUESTS. When writing to a player, address the letter to:
Name of Player
c/o Atlanta Braves
P.O. Box 4064
Atlanta, Georgia 30302-4064.
To request assistance in ballpark, text 'Braves Issue and Location' to 69050.
Be sure to check out the spectacular fireworks display after every Friday Night Braves home game.
The fireworks spectacular will be displayed in the outfield. Your best viewing areas in the ballpark are between the foul poles looking out from home plate into the outfield.
The Braves thank you and hope you enjoy the show! To see a list of dates, please see the Promotions Schedule at braves.com/promotions.
First Aid is located conveniently at Sections 111, 241 and 314. Each location is staffed with medical personnel. If medical assistance is needed, please notify the nearest Braves personnel or proceed to the nearest location.
Foul Balls and Homerun Balls
Guests are welcome to keep any foul balls or homerun balls hit into the stands. Please do not interfere with a ball in play, especially those guests sitting at field level. Major League Baseball rules call for the ejection of guests that interfere with a ball in play. Guests may take their souvenir foul balls or homerun balls to the Guest Services window located at Section 111 and receive their official certificate during the game.
Night games: 7:35 p.m. (Monday - Friday) and 7:10 p.m. (Saturday)
Sunday afternoon games: 1:35 p.m.
Midweek afternoon games: 12:10 p.m.
Saturday games: 4:10 p.m.
Because of Major League Baseball television agreements with ESPN and FOX, the starting times of some games are tentative and subject to change. Time changes can potentially occur up to 10 days prior to a scheduled game date. Guests should be advised that game tickets will be honored on the game date listed regardless of the time change. No refunds or exchanges will be given. Guests should be aware of this possibility. Visit braves.com or check other media outlets for the time changes that may occur.
The Chop House Gate and Premium Gates (servicing the SunTrust Club, Delta SKY360° Club and INFINITI Club) open two hours before the first pitch. All other gates will open 90 minutes before first pitch.
For ease of entry guests are advised to arrive early.
As a condition to entry, all fans entering SunTrust Park consent to being screened via metal detection. These metal detectors (walk through and/or handheld) will be used at all SunTrust Park gates. Bags can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and all bags shall be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. These enhanced security measures are the result of MLB's continuing work with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to increase and standardize security practices across the league. Prohibited items such as weapons of any sort, cans, glass containers, or alcohol are not allowed into the ballpark at any time. To expedite ballpark entry, placing your cell phone, camera, sunglass cases, and other permitted metal items inside your bag is acceptable. Express lines are at each gate location for fans without bags. You will need to remove mobile phones, cameras, and other large metal items before proceeding through the metal detection at our express locations. You will not need to remove cash, coins, belts, jackets, shoes, watches, or jewelry.
(See PROHIBITED ITEMS)
Braves gift cards are no longer available for purchase; however, those wishing to redeem gift cards can do so online at braves.com/shop.
Please note: Ticketmaster gift cards can only be redeemed through Ticketmaster points of purchase, and not at SunTrust Park. MLB.com gift cards are only valid for purchases made online through mlb.com.
The Braves are happy to offer a Gluten Free Concessions Stand at the Centerfield Market in Section 149. In addition to this location, there are many other Gluten Free options available at concession stands located through-out SunTrust Park. Some of those options include Beer, Fresh Cut Fries, Nachos, Cracker Jacks, Peanuts, Popcorn, and Angry Orchard Cider.
Grass Playing Field
Approximately 110,000 square feet of sod (Seashore Paspalum) covers the playing field. The sod lies on top of 14" of sand (90% sand and 10% sod). The drainage system lays at the bottom of the sand on top of an 110,000-sq. ft. plastic liner which allows them to remove 120,000 gallons of water per hour. Depending upon the weather, the turf will be watered every day through a system of 60 sprinkler heads and mowed every day.
Guests interested in bringing a group to the ballpark should contact the Group Sales Office at 404-577-9100 (option 3) or visit braves.com/groups for more information. Groups of 20 or more receive special discounted pricing and recognition on the SunTrust Park Tomahawk LED Board during the game. SunTrust Park offers several group hospitality options including pregame meeting rooms and patio space, private and party suites, and All You Can Eat group discount offerings. For non-gameday group outings call the Braves Special Events department at 404-614-2363.
Group tours of 20 or more are offered 365 days a year and must be booked in advance. Visit braves.com/tours or call 404-614-2311 for more information.
Guest Code Of Conduct
Guests must refrain from conduct that is inconsistent with the fun, family atmosphere that should prevail at SunTrust Park and the SunTrust Park experience, including but not limited to: interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the game; using foul or abusive language or gestures; appearing to be in a drunken or diminished capacity; failure to produce a ticket on request or sitting in a seat which is not ticketed; possession of balloons, beach balls, nets, laser pointers or other prohibited items; interfering with a ball in play; and throwing objects on or entering the playing field. Violators may be subject to ejection and possible arrest. Those observing other guests violating Braves policies should report the incident to the nearest employee. Guests can also confidentially text BRAVES ISSUE AND LOCATION TO 69050 (standard rates will apply). Braves personnel will respond to security matters or guest service questions.
Guest Services are located at Section 111, Terrace Level Section 218 and Section 231 on either side of the Infiniti Club and Upper Level section 315. Guest Services is staffed with knowledgeable representatives who will assist you with questions, concerns and requests for information. The booth at Section 111 is staffed before, during and after the game. You may check luggage, strollers or other items at the Guest Services Booth at Section 111. Lost and found requests can be handled at all Guest Services booths, with 111 being the main hub.
Hall Of Fame
Braves Hall of Fame of our 29 Braves Hall of Famers are featured in induction order.
- 1999 - Hank Aaron, Eddie Mathews, Phil Niekro, Warren Spahn
- 2000 - Dale Murphy, Ted Turner
- 2001 - Lew Burdette, Ernie Johnson
- 2002 - Bill Bartholomay, John Sain
- 2003 - Del Crandall
- 2004 - Kid Nichols, Tommy Holmes, Skip Caray, Pete Van Wieren
- 2005 - Herman Long, Paul Snyder
- 2006 - Ralph Garr, Bill Lucas
- 2007 - David Justice
- 2009 - Greg Maddux
- 2010 - Tom Glavine
- 2011 - Bobby Cox
- 2012 - John Smoltz
- 2013 - Chipper Jones
- 2014 - Javy Lopez, Dave Pursley, Rabbit Maranville
- 2015 - Don Sutton
- 2016 - John Schuerholz, Andruw Jones
Handicapped Accessible Information
For more information on hospitality areas, visit braves.com/groups or call the group sales department at 404-577-9100 (option 3).
- The Batter's Eye Deck: Located in centerfield just below the BravesVision Scoreboard
- Coca-Cola Corner: Specialty group area located below the iconic Coca-Cola sign in Left Field Section 345-347. Each Fan sitting in these sections will receive a complimentary 20-ounce Coca-Cola Beverage with their ticket purchase.
- Coors Light Below the Chop: Located along the warning track in Right Field, below the chop house.
- Coors Light Chop House Deck: Located in the top level of the Chop House in Right Field
- Hank Aaron Terrace: Located in left field on the Terrace Level adjacent to Section 243.
- The Home Depot Clubhouse: Located in the outfield above Section 151.
- Konica Minolta Conference Center: Located on the Terrace Level behind the Party Suites adjacent to Section 213.
- Party Suites: Located on the Terrace Level near Section 213, overlooking the right field corner.
- Terrace Gardens: Located on the Terrace Level behind the Hank Aaron Terrace adjacent to Section 243.
- XFINITY Rooftop: Located on the Upper Level in right field adjacent to Section 312.
Commemorate a special occasion by displaying a message on the Braves LED Ribbon Board during an Atlanta Braves home game. Score big with family and friends, while also making a tax-deductible contribution to the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Requests must be submitted no later than 2 DAYS prior to the desired run date of the message. Visit braves.com/scoreboard to order your personalized message, at least 48 hours in advance of your game date.
Tickets, schedules, merchandise, up-to-the minute Braves news, live game audio casts, live game video coverage, message boards, history, stats, scoreboard, community news, free e-newsletters. It is all available at the official Website of the Braves: braves.com.
Interested in part time and/or full-time job opportunities with the Atlanta Braves? All our current job opportunities, including Trainee positions and Gameday positions, are posted online.
Delaware North job opportunities: www.atlantasportservice.com
Kids (Including Baby Changing Stations, children get in free)
Tickets: Children age two and under may be admitted to Braves games without a ticket. However, they must sit in the lap of an accompanying adult. Children three and above require a ticket.
Baby-changing Tables: Baby-changing tables are available in all family restrooms at SunTrust Park.
Hope & Will's Sandlot: This area is a kids' interactive zone with games, attractions, and photo opportunities. Located at Sections 152-155. Games and attractions require tokens to play. Tokens can be purchased in the Sandlot for $1 each.
Kids Run the Bases presented by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta: On most Sundays, kids ages 4 to 14 are invited onto the field after the game to run the bases just like a professional ballplayer. No reservations are necessary. If you join the Kids Club, you can gain VIP Access for Kids Run the Bases. Visit braves.com/kids for more information on how to join.
Nursing Room: SunTrust Park offers a lounge that is a fully dedicated space for nursing mothers staffed by a Guest Services ambassador. Located on the Lower Level near the Left Field Gate - Section 141, the air-conditioned nursing lounge is equipped with comfortable rocking chairs, a diaper changing station, and a play area for toddlers.
Children 14 and under are invited to join the Atlanta Braves Kids Club! Every member receives a Dansby Swanson Kids Club jersey, buy-one-get-one ticket offer to a Braves home game, front of the line access for Kids Run the Bases presented by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, a kids club premium passport and other vouchers for experiences at the ballpark, as well as exclusive party invites. Memberships are valid for the entire season and are only $25 per child. Also available is the free kids club which includes a passport where kids can earn prizes for attending Braves games. Free kids club is available online. For registration information, visit braves.com/kids or email email@example.com.
Life-sized bobbleheads of all the Braves legends with retired numbers are located throughout SunTrust Park. Next time you come to SunTrust Park be sure to look for a life-sized bobblehead of Hank Aaron, Chipper Jones, John Smoltz, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, Eddie Matthews, Phil Neikro, Warren Spahn, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Cox.
Lost and Found
To report or claim lost articles during a home game, visit Guest Services at Section 111. The Braves keep lost items for 30 days before donating/disposing of unclaimed items. If guests are retrieving lost items at SunTrust Park (on a non-gameday), they must coordinate the pick-up of the item via braves.com/lostandfound in advance. Items may only be picked up during Atlanta Braves business hours. If guests are not able to visit SunTrust Park to retrieve their lost item, the Braves can FedEx ship your item (owner pays charge) with a tracking number. To submit a lost item inquiry, please visit braves.com/lostandfound.
Lost Children/Lost Adults
Lost Children/Lost Adults will be escorted to Guest Services near Section 111. Guest Services provides complimentary wristbands for parents or group leaders who may wish to "tag" their children or group members with a name and seat location and/or contact number. Use of these wristbands is strongly encouraged as it aids in faster resolution of lost children/lost adult cases. The wristbands are available at the main Guest Services booth location at Section 111.
A List Members may have their lost/stolen tickets reprinted by contacting their Membership Services Representative or by stopping by the Atlanta Braves Executive Office Lobby near the ticket office upon arrival to SunTrust Park. An official police report is required to reprint stolen tickets. The account holder of record must be present to make the request and the Ticket Services staff must verify that the original tickets have not entered the ballpark at the time of the request. If the tickets have been used and are already inside the ballpark, the customer will be required to purchase new tickets, subject to availability. If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster (online, phone, retail outlet) you must contact Ticketmaster Customer Service @ 800-653-8000. Unfortunately lost/stolen or forgotten parking passes cannot be verified, therefore under no circumstances will parking passes be reprinted or reissued.
For more information about the Braves Shuttle, call MARTA customer service at 404-848-5000 or for more information, visit www.itsmarta.com or visit braves.com/parking.
For detailed statistics on current and former Braves players, the history of the Atlanta Braves, and countless other information, refer to a copy of the Atlanta Braves Media Guide. Media Guides can be purchased at the Main Braves Clubhouse Store or at the Braves Clubhouse Store CNN Center, 404-523-5854. For more information, see MERCHANDISE.
Meetings and Banquets
(See SPECIAL EVENTS)
- Authentic Store: Section 130 (Authentic game used store)
- New Era: Section 122
- Custom shop (personalization): East Plaza Section 122
- Braves Clubhouse for Her: Section 318
- Main Braves Clubhouse Store: Main Plaza @ Right Field Gate near Section 111
- Braves Clubhouse Store: Vista Level Section 333
- Braves Clubhouse Store: Left Field Gate Section 142
- Braves Clubhouse Store for Kids: Kids Plaza Section 152
- Infiniti Club: First Base Side @ Suite 20
- Infiniti Club: Third Base Side @ Suite 35
- Delta/SunTrust Club
As a condition to entry, all fans entering SunTrust Park consent to being screened via metal detection. These metal detectors (walk through and/or handheld) will be used at all SunTrust Park gates.
Military Discount Tickets
MLB Gold Pass
MLB Life time Passes (ie: Gold Passes) are accepted for Atlanta Braves regular season games at SunTrust Park on first come/first served basis. Ticket reservations cannot be made in advance. There is a limit of two (2) complimentary game tickets per pass, and a valid driver's license (which matches the exact name on the pass) must be presented. Tickets can only be secured at the VIP Will Call window located at the main Ticket Office at SunTrust Park. Will Call will open 2 hours prior to first pitch of each game. No other MLB Pass outside of the Gold Lifetime Pass will be accepted for two (2) Complimentary game tickets.
Those interested in performing the National Anthem at SunTrust Park should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include your contact information as well as a link to your audition video. For more information on this process, please visit braves.com/nationalanthem.
SunTrust Park offers a lounge that is a fully dedicated space for nursing mothers staffed by a Guest Services ambassador. Located on the Lower Level near the Left Field Gate - Section 141, the air-conditioned nursing lounge is equipped with comfortable rocking chairs, a diaper changing station, and a play area for toddlers.
Scores of games in both leagues can be found on the digital board along the right field wall as well as on the matrix board above the Lower Level in left field.
Outside Food & Drink
Fans will be able to bring food inside of SunTrust Park as long as it fits inside a clear, gallon-sized plastic bag and may also bring a sealed plastic bottle of water. One bag of food and one bottle of water per ticket will be permitted. Additional considerations will be made for those with dietary concerns and infants. All bags of food will be subject to additional inspection at our security gates before entry.
(See PROHIBITED ITEMS)
Please visit braves.com/parking for detailed information on all of our parking lots and pricing. SunTrust Park parking lots are managed by LAZ Parking. Guests can purchase parking online, over the phone, or at the ticket windows at the ballpark. Parking day of and on-site is through credit card only. It is recommended that guests arrive early and park in the first lot available to them. Every parking pass is valid for one vehicle. Fans should also check braves.com for parking updates.
Parking - Neighborhood
When driving to Braves games guests are reminded of the following:
- Parking in official SunTrust Park parking lots is strongly recommended.
- Parking in the neighborhoods around SunTrust Park is by residential permit only.
- Please observe the parking signage in the area to ensure that your vehicle is not ticketed or towed.
- Fans should park only in lots that are fully signed, staffed and secured in full accordance with Cobb County policy.
For convenient access to all Braves parking lots you can pre-purchase parking online, purchase at the box office or call Ticketmaster (800-745-3000) and have the tickets/parking emailed to you. Order online at braves.com/parking.
Pitch counts for each pitcher are shown on the digital board along the left field wall. Pitch counts are shown for the specific pitcher who is pitching at that time.
Police and Security
For the safety and convenience of all SunTrust Park guests, police and security personnel are stationed throughout the ballpark. For matters which may require police or security guests may confidentially text BRAVES ISSUE AND LOCATION TO 69050 (standard rates will apply). Braves personnel, which may include security and/or police, will respond to security matters or guest service questions. The Cobb County Police Department maintains a precinct at SunTrust Park during games. The precinct is located at the Left Field Gate off Circle 75 on the East Side of the ballpark.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into SunTrust Park: alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs; aluminum cans, bats, glass bottles, bota bags or wineskins; bags, purses or backpacks exceeding 16"x16"x8"; ice chests, hard-sided coolers or soft-sided coolers (soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will be permitted at SunTrust Park ); camera lenses exceeding 5 inches; camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel; folding chairs, tables, stools or devices used as such; sticks, clubs (including signs attached to sticks) or full size brooms; fireworks, firearms or other weapons (including knives, mace, pepper spray, tasers/stun guns and toy replicas of weapons); bullhorns, noise makers or confetti; laser devices or pointers; skateboards, hoverboards and rollerblades; Unmanned Aerial Vehicles; framed or oversized backpacks; and balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items; wrapped packages wherein the contents are not visible.*
The Atlanta Braves reserve the right to determine what items not listed herein may be deemed inappropriate for entry.
*Please note that if you have a planned party of any kind that includes gifts, we advise either wrapping the gift item at SunTrust Park after the item has been inspected or place the unboxed gift item in a gift bag. Our security personnel will ask guests to open any wrapped items for inspection.
If any of the above items are discovered at our gates, our security staff members will ask that you return these items to your vehicle or be thrown away. Prohibited items will not be accepted by employees nor stored at the gates or Guest Services booths.
New giveaway items and promotional days may be added to the Braves Promotions Schedule throughout the season. All giveaways and event dates are subject to change. Please visit braves.com/promotions to view this season's Promotions Schedule. Giveaway items are limited to one per person.
The Braves VIP Experience is a great way to propose at SunTrust Park on a game day! While we do not show proposals on our video board in Center Field, we do coordinate proposals during our Braves VIP Experience package. For non-gameday proposal experience, contact the Braves Special Events department at 404-614-2363. Visit braves.com/vip for more information.
Radios / TV's
Personal radios and television sets with headphones are permitted inside SunTrust Park.
AM/FM handheld radios are also available at Guest Services booths for guests with visual and/or hearing impairments. Stop by the main Guest Services booth at section 111 to check out one of these radios.
The Atlanta Braves Radio Network is the largest radio affiliate network in Major League Baseball. View a complete liist of Braves radio affiliates near you.
The right to postpone the playing of a game is vested in the home club except for the final series between two clubs, at which time the responsibility shifts to the Umpire-in-Chief. Once a game has started, the Umpire-in-Chief determines if a game should be suspended, when it can be resumed or if it should be terminated because of bad weather or unfit playing conditions. The Official Playing Rules provide that when a game has been temporarily suspended, umpires must wait at least 30 minutes before calling the game. During rain delays, updates are given through PA announcements and messages on the BravesVision video board. For more information, visit braves.com/rainout.
Restrooms are located throughout the ballpark. For more information on family restrooms, see FAMILY RESTROOMS.
Risks Of Baseball
Guests assume all risks and dangers inherent in and incidental to attending a baseball game, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual play, including but not limited to injury from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and spectators' conduct. Accordingly, neither The Braves nor their opponent nor any of their respective players nor the City of Atlanta nor their respective employees, independent contractors and agents shall in any way be liable therefore. Guests must be vigilant at all times and must recognize the many elements that can distract their attention from the game, including but not limited to the video boards and scoreboards and the activities of the Braves Tomahawk Team and others.
During all pregame practices/activities, through the game and post-game experience, hard hit baseballs and bats and fragments thereof may be thrown or hit into the stands. For the safety of every guest, all guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings. Sections 17-34, 1-10, & 118-133 are behind protective netting. Guests who are concerned with their seat location should contact any usher and inquire about the possibility of an alternate seat location. The Braves urge guests to use caution when moving around the ballpark and while walking up and down the aisles and through the seating areas. Guests are also advised not to lean on, reach over, sit on or stand near railings.
State law prohibits ticket reselling within 2,700 feet of SunTrust Park nor in any of the parking areas that surround it. Tickets associated with such transactions are subject to confiscation. Individuals engaged in scalping tickets, whether seller or buyer, may be subject to arrest. Guests are warned that, in many cases, tickets offered for sale by scalpers are misrepresented or stolen.
Atlanta Braves pocket schedules are available at the ticket windows, Guest Services and Braves Clubhouse Store, or by mailing in a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
Attn: Schedule Request Atlanta Braves 755 Hank Aaron Drive Atlanta, GA 30315
Guests can book a scoreboard message online at braves.com/scoreboard two days in advanced of the game date with a donation to the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Scoreboard messages start at $65 per package. Scoreboard messages are located above the visitor's bullpen in Left Field and will play between the 3rd & 6th inning.
Guests interested in information on season tickets should contact the Atlanta Braves Sales Office at 404-577-9100 (press 1), by visiting the A-List Clubhouse at the stadium, or go to braves.com/tickets. The Atlanta Braves offer a wide variety of ticket packages starting with as few as 6 games up to full season tickets. Special benefits for A-List Members include discount on season seats and additional tickets, a discount at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, ticket exchange privileges, discounts on concessions and priority postseason ticket options. For more A-List member benefits go to braves.com/benefits.
(See BALLPARK SEATS)
Learn more about your exact seat location at SunTrust Park by exploring our interactive seating map.
As a condition to entry, all fans entering SunTrust Park consent to being screened via metal detection. These metal detectors (walk through and/or handheld) will be used at all SunTrust Park gates.
Bags can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and all bags shall be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. These enhanced security measures are the result of MLB's continuing work with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to increase and standardize security practices across the league. Prohibited items such as weapons of any sort, cans, glass containers, or alcohol are not allowed into the ballpark at any time. To expedite stadium entry, placing your cell phone, camera, sunglass cases, and other permitted metal items inside your bag is acceptable. Express lines are at each gate location for fans without bags. You will need to remove mobile phones, cameras, and other large metal items before proceeding through the metal detection at our express locations. You will not need to remove cash, coins, belts, jackets, shoes, watches, or jewelry.
(See PROHIBITED ITEMS)
(See PROHIBITED ITEMS)
SunTrust Park is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is permitted in a designated area outside the Third Base Gate. Tobacco use is prohibited in the seating bowl, concourses, Plaza, restrooms and in all premium seating areas.
Learn more about your favorite Atlanta Braves players and coaches with a souvenir program. It's the perfect keepsake to commemorate your trip to SunTrust Park, and its features and Q and A's with the players are a great way to get to know the team. Souvenir programs can be purchased at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, the SunTrust Park Clubhouse, or by calling 404-523-5854. For more information, see MERCHANDISE.
Looking for a unique venue for a corporate event, wedding, reception or banquet? SunTrust Park has several amazing clubs available on non-gamedays for events. For more information, call the Braves Special Events department at 404-614-2363.
Speed Of Pitches
Guests will be able to check the speed of pitches being thrown on our electronic board located above the Terrace Level left field.
For more information regarding Atlanta Braves Spring Training, visit braves.com/springtraining.
For the convenience of our guests, numerous stairways exist in SunTrust Park. Guests may use the stairways to gain access to the Terrace and Upper Levels from the Main Concourse or when exiting the ballpark. Guest stairs are located by the 1st and 3rd base gate, across from section 141 (access only to upper level or the Hank Aaron Terrence with proper ticket)
Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat during the game. If you have a stroller that does not fold-up, please check it at Guest Services booth located at Section 111, 141, 214, 233 or 314.
Luxury Suites are located on the Lower Level and Terrace Level at the Ballpark and offer the perfect platform for both business and pleasure. Inside the Suites, guests are treated to state-of-the-art amenities including upscale catering, comfortable seating and furnishings that carry a distinct baseball flavor. Visit braves.com/suites for more information.
Sunscreen Station Locations
The Atlanta Braves have partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide sunscreen stations throughout SunTrust Park. Below is a list of the sunscreen stations:
- Hope & Will's Sandlot
- Outfield/ Section 148 next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 112/113 First base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 138/140 Third base sides, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 216/217, First base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 312, First base side
- Aisle 329/330 Behind Homeplate next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 240/241 Third base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 28, Delta Club Entrance
- SunTrust Club Entrance
Tailgating is permitted in LOT 25 and 29. Grilling is permitted in the grassy area only, and you must have something to extinguish the coals.
Due to safety concerns, tents of any kind cannot be set up in any of the Braves parking lots.
You can watch the Atlanta Braves on Fox Sports South or Fox Sports Southeast for all home and away games. For a complete listing of Atlanta Braves game times and broadcast schedule, visit us online at braves.com/schedule.
Individual game tickets - Ticketmaster: 1-800-745-3000
SunTrust Park Ticket Office (details below)
Season Tickets & Multi-Game Packages: 404-577-9100 (press 1)
Group Tickets: 404-577-9100 (press 3)
Accessible Seating (404)-577-9100 (Option 5) or email email@example.com.
CHILDREN TICKETS: Children age two (2) and under may be admitted to Braves games without a ticket. However, they must sit in the lap of an accompanying adult. Children ages three (3) and above require a ticket.
IN PERSON (Ticket Windows/Will Call): The SunTrust Park Ticket Office windows are open from the date that individual game tickets go on sale until the last home game of the season. Ticket windows are located on the corner of Battery Avenue and the Main Plaza directly across from the Coca-Cola Roxy (parking available in the red deck). The hours of operation are as follows:
- Gamedays: Ticket Office opens at 9:30 a.m. and will remain open through the end of the 6th inning.
Beginning March 31
Monday through Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Sunday: CLOSED (open at 9:30 a.m. on Gamedays)
IN-GAME: Ticket windows are located inside the ballpark at the Guest Service booth at Section 111. These ticket windows are open until the end of the game.
LOST/STOLEN TICKETS: A List Members may have their lost/stolen tickets reprinted by contacting their Membership Services Representative or by stopping by the Ticket Services lobby near the Ticket Office upon arrival to SunTrust Park. The account holder of record must be present to make the request and the Ticket Services staff must verify that the original tickets have not entered the ballpark at the time of the request. If the tickets have been used and are already inside the ballpark, the customer will be required to purchase new tickets, subject to availability. If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster (online, phone) you must contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. Unfortunately lost/stolen or forgotten parking passes cannot be verified, therefore under no circumstances will parking passes be reprinted or reissued.
OFFICIAL GAME: A game becomes official after 4 1/2 innings, if the Braves lead. Otherwise, five full innings must be completed before it is considered a regulation game.
RAINOUT POLICY: If a game that is legal under Major League Baseball rules is not played on date on the game ticket, please visit braves.com/rainout for specific information pertaining to your ticket options for that game. There are no rain checks or refunds for parking. There are no refunds or exchanges of expired tickets or of complimentary tickets.
RE-ENTRY: There is a no re-entry policy in effect at SunTrust Park.
RESERVATION TICKETS: (See WILL CALL)
STANDING ROOM: A limited number of standing-room only tickets will be available for high capacity games only.
TICKET OFFERS: Check braves.com/tickets for 2018 ticket offers.
Inside the ballpark, guests are prompted to do the tomahawk chop by the 27-foot long "chopping" neon tomahawk located atop the video board and by the 40-foot tall, 15,000-pound Chick-fil-A cow.
Tours Of SunTrust Park
Guided tours of SunTrust Park are offered year-round and begin at the Right Field Gate. No reservations are necessary for individuals or groups of less than 20 people. Walk-up tickets can be purchased on the day of your tour at the Braves ticket window at SunTrust Park at the main ticket office.
During the baseball season (April - September), tours are offered:
- Monday - Saturday: (No tours on days with afternoon home games): 9 a.m, 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Sunday: (No tours on days with Sunday home games): 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
During the offseason (October - March), tours are offered:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2 p.m.
Individual tour tickets can be purchased the day of your tour at the main ticket window or at braves.com/tours.
Ticket prices are $20 for adults, Groups $15, $12 for children (12 years old and under), and $15 for Military.
For other behind-the-scenes tours on game days only, visit braves.com/vip.
The Atlanta Braves are proud to partner with Uber to help fans get home safely. Uber drivers will be stationed at the intersection of Windy Ridge Parkway and Heritage Court (exit the Chop House gate or Right Field Gate). Download the Uber app on your mobile device today! Visit braves.com/uber for more information.
Umbrellas are permitted inside SunTrust Park. Please be considerate of guests around you when using an umbrella.
The main scoreboard, 31 additional LED displays throughout the ballpark and plaza, and over 1,200 TVs combine to bring our fans the best possible viewing and entertainment experience. Other unique features of SunTrust Park include the chopping tomahawk above the right field grandstands, a water feature in centerfield which can shoot jets of water 80 feet high, fully programmable LED stadium lights, and special effect lighting that lights up the underside of the roof canopy. Along with the scoreboard and LED displays, these special features will combine to create a one of a kind celebration experience during big moments such home runs, etc. Visit braves.com/scoreboard for more information.
Did you catch yourself on the Big Screen at SunTrust Park? The Braves now offer fans the opportunity to purchase a copy of the video from their moment on BravesVision!
The Braves offer a VIP Experience on game day to make the most of our trip to SunTrust Park. For more information, visit braves.com/vip.
Forty-two water stations are dispersed throughout the ballpark. Most stations are wheelchair-accessible.
A complimentary wheelchair service is available for guests of SunTrust Park. Guests can receive a complimentary wheelchair escort to and from their seats or other areas within the ballpark. To request a wheelchair escort, guests can notify a Braves representative upon entry. Courtesy carts from Braves parking lots are also available, simply by letting your parking attendant know upon entry.
Will Call Drop Off
This service will be available to all individuals possessing valid tickets. Please take a moment to review the following procedures:
- Guests wishing to drop off tickets may do so at the ticket office will call window. Tickets for future games may also be dropped off at this window. There is a $5.00 per envelope* charge for dropping off will call tickets.
- Guests dropping off tickets will be asked to complete a ticket envelope by providing the following information: (i) the first and last name of the person who is to receive the ticket(s); (ii) the game date; and (iii) the number of tickets.
- Prior to submitting the ticket envelope, guests will be required to print and sign their name on the front of the envelope. Will Call personnel will deliver the envelope to the appropriate lettered window, where other parties may pick up the tickets.
- Guests picking up tickets are required to present a valid form of photo identification, such as a driver's license. Before tickets are released, guests are required to sign the ticket envelope confirming that the tickets were received.
*First two (2) envelopes are free; $5.00 per envelope charge is added to envelopes 3, 4, 5, etc.