Perched above the left field seats, the Hank Aaron Terrace pays homage to our Home Run King, Hank Aaron. This semi-private group space features indoor and outdoor seating, as well as access to a private bar and restrooms.
- 2 decks for groups of 22-93, with drink rail and bar stools
- Additional general admission outdoor seating to accommodate up to 135 guests
- All-inclusive full ballpark fare menu, including non-alcoholic beverages, served from an 1 ½ prior to scheduled first pitch until the end of the 5th inning. (Saturday serving times may vary based on gate openings.)
- Two private bars inside space (alcohol service can be pre-purchased via added value or credit card authorization)
- High-Definition TVs throughout the Terrace
- Air-conditioned space with private restrooms
- LED Board Group Name Recognition
- Accommodates 375-400 for a private event
- Prices start at $84 per person, minimum group of 20
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available.
From the 3rd Base Gate/Section 131, take the escalator to the Terrace Level. Once on the Terrace Level concourse, walk to your left towards section 244 and the entrance to the Hank Aaron Terrace will be adjacent to section 244.
From the Left field Gate/Section 142, take the elevator immediately to your left to the Terrace Level next to Chick-fil-A. Once off the elevator, the Hank Aaron Terrace is immediately to your left adjacent to aisle 244.