The Coors Light Below the Chop is perfect for your group looking for a unique and exclusive experience. Located just inches from the playing field, along the warning track in right field, Coors Light Below the Chop offers a ground level view, and a player's perspective through the outfield fence, where you will be able to smell the fresh cut grass as you cheer on the Braves.
- Private space for 60-90 people
- Select from 3 unique food and beverage packages, with service beginning when gates open until 1 hour after the scheduled first pitch. (Saturday serving times may vary based on gate openings.)
- Private bar for groups interested in enhancing their experience with an alcohol package
- Décor that celebrates some of the greatest outfielders to wear the Braves uniform, including Hank Aaron, Andruw Jones, Dale Murphy and David Justice
- Includes a mix of bleacher-style seating and "highboy" tables
- SuperCold drink rails that will keep your drink chilled in between sips
- Flat screen high definition TVs
- LED Board Group Name Recognition
- Prices start at $111 per person
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available.
Take the elevator/stairs from inside the Coors Light Chop House to the Field Level. The Coors Light Chop House is located in right field near Sections 156-160.