The Coors Light Chop House is the go to meeting spot for many Braves fans. Be the envy of everyone, as you and your group, skip the lines and head to your reserved private deck, perfect for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties or a group of friends just looking to cheer on the Braves. This private space, overlooking right field has easy access to the Coors Light Top of the Chop bar and the Holman and Finch burger stand.
- Accommodates 15-20 people
- Standing room only access within your reserved deck in the Coors Light Chop House
- Access from 1 ½ hours before the game until the final out. (Access 2 hours prior to first pitch on Saturdays.)
- Includes $15 of concession credit per person
- Prices starting at $43 per person
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available. All pregame events are rain or shine.
From the Chop House Gate, take the stairs on the centerfield side of the Coors Light Chop House/across from the 1st and 3rd Hot Dog and Sausage Shack up one level. At the top of the stairs, turn right into the top level of the Coors Light Chop House. Your deck is the area against the rail facing the field, closest to the foul pole.
Or, take the elevator from inside the Coors Light Chop House up one level. The Coors Light Chop House is located in right field near Sections 156-160. Your deck is the area against the rail facing the field, closest to the foul pole.