The Home Depot Tools work hard every day entertaining our fans, so at night they need a cozy place to hang out. To help them prepare for each day they retreat to The Home Depot Clubhouse, and during the games...so can you! An indoor/outdoor seating option for 40 guests that includes bleacher style seating out front and garage style doors that open up to a clubhouse atmosphere fit for our beloved Tools and their guests.
- Private space for 40 people, maximum of 45.
- Treehouse view from center field
- Two high-definition TV's
- Visit from The Home Depot Tools during the game
- Be a part of the game day experience by keeping track of the Braves pitchers strikeouts on the "K" board on the front of the suite
- Select from 3 unique food and beverage packages, with service beginning 1 ½ hours prior to first pitch and concluding an hour after the start of the game
- Climate Controlled interior and private restroom
- LED Board Group Name Recognition
- Rentals starting at $5,880
Each menu has an option for beer and wine to be included as well. Additional food and drink items can be purchased through Delaware North Sport Services (DNC) at email@example.com or 404-494-1204.
Take the stairs adjacent to Section 151 up one level. The Home Depot Clubhouse will be on your left. Guests can also access The Home Depot Clubhouse by taking the elevator to the left of Section 151 and across from the Taco Factory.
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available. All pregame events are rain or shine.