Thank you for your interest in the Atlanta Braves. Each year, the Braves donate autographed merchandise and collectible items in an effort to support charitable organizations that positively impact our community. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines must be followed in order to be considered for an in-kind item.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered. Click hereto access the Atlanta Braves Donation Request Form.
- Organizations must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
- Donations are in the form of autographed memorabilia. Due to high ticket demand, complimentary tickets will not be given as a donation.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per year.
- Your request for an item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received by the Atlanta Braves at least six (6) weeks prior to your event.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations in the Southeast.
- We cannot accept personal items to be autographed by Braves players or coaches.
- Organizations which receive an item must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received an item within a week of your event, please email the Community Affairs Department at email@example.com.
- Donations are for charitable purposes only (e.g., auctions and raffles). We cannot provide sales incentives, corporate gifts, or donations to for-profit entities or individuals.
Thank you for considering the Atlanta Braves. We wish you the best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.
While we take each request into consideration, it is not always possible to donate a specific item. It the request is approved, we will donate the most appropriate item depending on our inventory.