Get business done at the ballpark before cheering on the hometown team. Prior to the game, you can hold a meeting, conduct a seminar or host a reception in our Truist Park Konica Minolta Conference Center. This first class venue provides an innovative setting for your next special event. The Konica Minolta Conference Center offers all the amenities necessary to make a great first, and lasting, impression.
- Space that can accommodate 250-300 people depending on how the room(s) are set up (minimum of 20 people to reserve)
- Audio and visual capabilities available
- High-definition TVs
- Extensive food and beverage options available for purchase
- Conveniently located near our right field Party Suites
- LED Board Group Name Recognition
- Ticket options starting at $60 per person, plus catering and room rental fee
- Extended usage time can be added at an additional cost
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available.
Catering is an additional cost and can be ordered through Delaware North Sport Services (DNC) at [email protected] or 404-494-1204.
Beginning on the Lower Level, take the escalator near Guest Services/Clubhouse Store/Section 111 to the Terrace Level. Once on the Terrace Level, wrap around to your right and enter the glass doors behind section 213.
Please contact your Group Sales Account Executive for directions if your group is arriving before the ballpark gates open.