COVID-19 2021 Fan Protocols
Adhere to the COVID Fan Code of Conduct
- Fans are required to follow the Code of Conduct as outlined below. Those who do not, will be subject to disciplinary measures.
- If, on the day of the game or within the 14 days prior, you tested positive for COVID-19 or are or have been experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, please do not visit American Family Field for any reason. If symptoms develop while attending an event at American Family Field, you should immediately leave the ballpark.
- All fans ages two and older are required to wear face coverings over nose and mouth while at American Family Field except when actively eating or drinking in your ticketed seat or at drink rails. Masks are not required for those with medical exemptions.
- Children ages 12 and under need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while at American Family Field.
- Food and beverages can only be consumed in assigned seating locations or at the drink rails on the concourse, and must not be consumed elsewhere on the concourse, in line at concessions, or in the Team Store.
- Fans are prohibited from standing or congregating in the first two rows near the playing field. A 6-foot separation between ticketed fans and on-field personnel must always be observed, whether during batting practice or games.
- When in concourses, please follow the “right way” walking system.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water, which are available in all restrooms. Hand sanitizer can also be used and is available at stations located outside restrooms, Guest Relations, and gate areas.
- Carry-in food or snacks are prohibited in the ballpark. Soda, water, or juice in factory-sealed plastic bottles are permitted (one per person, no larger than 32 ounces).
- Always follow the direction and guidance of event staff.