This year, we’re bringing this can’t-miss event to you.
Back for 2021, it’s Brewers Math Day, presented by UWM! This year, Math Day will take place virtually, with a baseball-themed math lesson designed around a live Brewers game on your choice of date!
- First, register for Math Day and set up your school for the fundraising program. Contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email [email protected].
- Purchase your vouchers using the specific group coupon code you received. (Minimum transaction is two vouchers.)
- We’ll send Teachers a special digital workbook and instructional video that can be used for any Brewers game this season. You can watch the game together as a class from your school or homes, or simply use the box score on brewers.com.
- Come back here to redeem your ticket vouchers, choose from available game(s), and number of seats.
- Access your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. For more information on using the app, visit brewers.com/ballparkapp
It’s school fundraising with a baseball twist! On top of this can’t-miss educational program, we’re offering a chance to raise money for your school. Teachers, families and other faculty will have the opportunity to conveniently purchase & redeem ticket vouchers online that can be used across a selection of games, with $2 of each voucher going back to your school. To set up your school for the fundraising program and receive your school's coupon code, contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email [email protected].
|Field Outfield Box||$24|
|Loge Infield Box||$24|
|Loge Outfield Box||$19|
Vouchers good for Monday-Friday games, excluding Opening Day and games against the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox. Subject to availability. Exact seat locations not guaranteed from game to game. Availability will be limited on reduced capacity games.