Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Program begins at 9:30 AM
First Pitch 12:40 PM
- Program Presented by CBS 58 Ready Weather Meteorologists and the Milwaukee Brewers
- Special Appearances by Bernie Brewer and the Johnsonville Famous Racing Sausages
- Interactive Science Fair featuring AcuRite, Discovery World, Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee Public Museum, the National Weather Service, Ready Wisconsin and We Energies
- Each ticket includes a free hot dog and bottled water
For more information please call 414-902-GRPS (4777)
* Parking must be purchased 7 days in advance of the game.
Review below to browse important & helpful information about Weather Day.
Join in the fun! Be sure to share your insights and photos on Twitter and Instagram using #BrewersWeatherDay leading up to the event and on Weather Day itself!
8:00am - 8:45 Arrive at Miller Park
- NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT TO ARRIVE ON TIME TO ENSURE YOU ARE SEATED IN THE BALLPARK IN TIME FOR THE 9:30 AM PRESENTATION.
- Buses should park in the Bus Parking area in the Miller Park parking lots. Please see the enclosed map for directions.
- Upon arrival, students should bring their lunches and any other items needed for the game into the stadium and take their seats for the presentation. Brewers' personnel will be on site to help direct everyone to their designated Weather Day seating areas to view the Weather Day presentation. Students should not go to the seats noted on their tickets until after the presentation and Science Fair portion of the day.
9:30am - Weather Day Program begins - presented by cbs 58 ready weather team
- CBS 58 Ready Weather meteorologists will give a lesson on severe weather awareness with demonstrations highlighted by video and sound effects.
11:00am - Science Fair
- Following the Weather Day presentation, bring your students to the Science Fair, located in the right-field corner on the Field, Loge and Terrace Level concourses. Enjoy exhibits from our partners:
- Milwaukee Public Museum - Field Level
- National Weather Service - Loge Level
- Ready Wisconsin - Loge Level
- CBS 58 Ready Weather Meteorologists - Terrace Level
- AcuRite - Terrace Level
- Discovery World - Terrace Level
- WE Energies - Terrace Level
12:30pm - Watch CBS 58 Ready weather meteorologists throw out the 1st pitch
12:40pm - Enjoy the game as the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Cincinnati Reds!
PostGame - Students should meet their buses
Please contact your Group Sales Representative or call the Group Sales Office at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) with any questions you may have prior to the event or on the day of the game.
What is Weather Day?
Weather Day presents a unique opportunity for students to take in a severe weather lesson from the CBS 58 Ready Weather Meteorologists before a Brewers home game. This year Weather Day takes place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
When does Weather Day begin?
The Miller Park gates will open at 8:30am and the presentation is scheduled to start at 9:30am. The presentation will last approximately one hour, and is followed by a science fair.
What are the pre-game activities available to students?
Following the CBS 58 Ready Weather Team presentation students will be able to participate in an interactive science fair hosted by AcuRite, Discovery World, the Milwaukee Public Museum, the National Weather Service, Ready Wisconsin and WE Energies. The science fair is located on the Field, Loge and Terrace Levels, in the right field corner. The science fair will be available until 12:30 pm. Also, meet the CBS 58 Ready Weather Meteorologists on the Terrace Level in the right field corner. Join in the fun! Be sure to share your insights and photos on Twitter and Instagram using #BrewersWeatherDay leading up to the event and on Weather Day itself.
What are the parking options?
The Miller Park parking lots will open at 8:00 am. Parking for a bus is $40.00 in advance or $55.00 on Weather Day. Vehicle parking in the general parking lots is $11.00 in advance or $12.00 on Weather Day; and preferred parking is $16.00 in advance or $20.00 on Weather Day. To purchase advanced parking please call your Group Sales Representative at 414-902-GRPS (4777).
Where do I enter the ballpark?
All Weather Day participants MUST enter Miller Park through the Hot Corner (left field) or Right Field entrance. These are the only two entry points that will be open for the Weather Day presentation.
Do I sit in my ticketed seat for the Weather Day Presentation?
No, all seats for the Weather Day presentation will be on the Field and Loge levels of the stadium. This seating is first come first served, and students will be directed where to go as they arrive at Miller Park. Please listen to the ushers directions.
Will I be able to exit the ballpark after the presentation, and re-enter for the game?
No, once you have entered Miller Park for the Weather Day event, you will not be able to leave and re-enter. Please make sure you have everything you need before entering the stadium.
Are there special concession offers for Weather Day?
Yes, each Weather Day ticket purchased includes a free hotdog and bottled water. There will be designated redemption stations behind sections 105, 205, and 409. The bottom portion of your ticket stub must be turned in to receive your free hotdog and water. The redemption stations will be open beginning at 11:00am and available through the end of the 5th inning.
For other questions please contact your Group Sales Representative at 414-902-GRPS (4777)