This year, we’re bringing this can’t-miss event to you Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
Join the Brewers for the 12th Annual Weather Day on Wednesday, April 28 – this year in a new digital format delivered right to your school or students’ homes! This event features a special lesson on severe weather and how our environment impacts our daily lives.
Weather Day is presented by the CBS 58 Ready Weather Meteorologists, AcuRite, Discovery World, Milwaukee Public Museum, The National Weather Service, Ready Wisconsin and WE Energies.
- First, register for Weather Day and set up your school for the fundraising program. Contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email [email protected].
- Purchase your vouchers using the specific group coupon code you received. (Minimum transaction is two vouchers.)
- Teachers will receive a link to the Virtual Weather Day program & study materials the week leading up to the event.
- Come back here to redeem your ticket vouchers, choose from available game(s), and number of seats.
- Access your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. For more information on using the app, visit brewers.com/ballparkapp
It’s school fundraising with a baseball twist! On top of this can’t-miss educational program, we’re offering a chance to raise money for your school. Teachers, families and other faculty will have the opportunity to conveniently purchase & redeem ticket vouchers online that can be used across a selection of games, with $2 of each voucher going back to your school. To set up your school for the fundraising program and receive your school's coupon code, contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email [email protected].
|Field Outfield Box||$24|
|Loge Infield Box||$24|
|Loge Outfield Box||$19|
Vouchers good for Monday-Friday games, excluding Opening Day and games against the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox. Subject to availability. Exact seat locations not guaranteed from game to game. Availability will be limited on reduced capacity games.