Once you enter the Field of Dreams Movie Site and Field, fans can have a catch on the original Movie Site, play cornhole in the outfield, and walk through the corn path to make their way to the MLB field.
In order to expedite your entry into the Field of Dreams Game, please be aware that the following measures will be implemented. Major League Baseball reserves the right at any time to adjust entry policies at their sole discretion without any prior notice. Further, items will not be permitted to remain unattended in Field of Dreams transportation vehicles and there will be no storage available for prohibited items at any facility.
- Aerosol cans (i.e., hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified service animals or service animals in training)
- Banners or signs larger than 16”x16” or containing commercial, political, offensive, or obscene messages
- Baseball bats
- Beach balls or other inflatables
- Drugs or other illegal substances/ paraphernalia (including medical marijuana)
- Firearms or other weapons (i.e., knives, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Glass bottles
- Hard sided coolers
- Laptops (exceptions for official working personnel)
- Laser devices or pointers
- Noisemaking devices (i.e., air horns, cowbells, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Smokeless/chewing tobacco
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing
- Outside beverages (except clear, factory sealed water 20 oz. or smaller, soft-sided single juice or milk containers (one per person) or ADA required liquids in a sealed container)
- Professional commercial-grade camera equipment or detachable lenses longer than six inches
- Toy guns or knives (including water guns)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
- All bags are prohibited at Field of Dreams, with the exception of Medical and Diaper bags (must be no larger than 16”x 16”x 8”). All bags are subject to search.
- Tailgating in Field of Dreams parking areas is permitted. Charcoal or open flame grills are prohibited.
Health & Safety
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- It is recommended for all unvaccinated ticketholders and guests to wear masks
- COVID-19 is an extremely dangerous and contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the Field of Dreams site, you acknowledge and voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and all other terms and conditions referred to on your tickets and at the MLB at Field of Dreams Ticket Terms and Conditions.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
Official MLB Merchandise trailers will be placed throughout the site, including two at the main entrance next to the red barn with additional locations on the concourse and program stands will be located throughout the venue. The locations will feature an assortment of merchandise including event specific merchandise including commemorative programs, men's, women's and kids t-shirts, headwear, novelty items including pins, key chains, and pennants, along with collectors' items celebrating the uniqueness of this game. There will also be an assortment of Chicago Cubs and Cincinnati Reds in-line product.
The Baseballism x Field of Dreams Store, a year-round location at the ballpark, will also be open throughout the event.
Please note all retail locations are CASHLESS.
Aramark will deliver a variety of locally-inspired concession items as well as contactless menus and mobile ordering options for the highly anticipated matchup between the Chicago Cubs and Cincinnati Reds in Dyersville, Iowa, on Thursday, August 11.
Specialty food and beverage offerings will include Iowa State Fair fan favorites like cheese curds from Curds&Cakes and deep-fried Oreos, Field of Dreams Nachos topped with pulled pork, cheese sauce, avocado cream, corn and tomato salsa and the Pork Tenderloin Sandwich from Cornfield Classics served with lettuce, mustard, pickle on a grilled bun. Fans can also purchase commemorative items including the Field of Dreams Souvenir Cup at various concession locations.
To deliver a safe, seamless and contactless experience, Walk-Off Refreshments will also provide fans with the option of ordering beer using QR-codes and mobile ordering from the MLB Ballpark app. Concessions at the event will be available throughout the entire event site. All Aramark areas will be cashless to keep lines moving.
Field of Dreams © Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.