All games are eligible for exchange.*
All Season Ticket Holders will have the ability to perform unlimited future game ticket exchanges (80 games) with the following guidelines:
- The deadline to exchange out of a future game is 24 hours (or more) prior to the start time of the original game you wish to exchange out of.
- Two (2) Ways to Exchange Your Season Tickets:
- My Pirates Online Ticket Account (pirates.com/mytix). Through your ticket account, you have access to live ticket inventory which is the most convenient way to exchange your season tickets.
- PNC Park Ticket Office (located at the corner W. General Robinson and Federal Street), but exchanging online is preferred.
- Guests must choose their new game at the time of the exchange; future game tickets are not eligible to be banked for credit.
- Season Ticket Holders requesting a ticket exchange from a lower-priced game into a higher-priced game must pay the difference in value.
- Conversely, if requesting a ticket exchange from a higher-priced game into a lower-priced game, the difference in ticket value can be applied to eligible future game exchanges in the 2022 Regular Season.
- There is no limit to the number of future games you may transact.
- All exchanges are based on availability; the Pirates cannot guarantee that all exchanges will be available.
- While all games (except Opening Day) will initially be available to exchange into, exchanges will no longer be available once a game reaches a specific ticketing threshold. Once a game is nearing that threshold, the Pirates will notify you via email that exchanges are nearing capacity, thus giving you an opportunity to transact your potential exchange before the game is closed.
- STH Exchange Ticket Rate is subject to change throughout the 2022 Season.
- Digital Parking Passes may be exchanged for 2022 game dates
*Excluding Opening Day.
If you are unable to exchange out of a game after it passes, use a missed game ticket to redeem for a future Monday-Thursday game for a small re-activation fee as in past seasons.