The Rays Baseball Foundation and Rowdies Soccer Fund established the COVID-19 Relief Fund to help those affected by the impact of the Coronavirus in the Tampa Bay region. The COVID-19 Relief Fund will address the immediate needs of our region’s most vulnerable residents.
In order to be eligible to receive a COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant from the Rays Baseball Foundation and Rowdies Soccer Fund you must meet the following qualifications:
- Operates a 501(c)(3); Must be in good standing in one of the following nine counties; Charlotte, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota.
- Your organization must serve vulnerable populations with basic needs related to the following topics
o Hunger Relief
o Health and Wellness
- Before preparing your application, please read the following instructions carefully and provide all information requested.
- Submit the application via the online form below.
- Applications must be submitted by May 31, 2020.
The Rays Baseball Foundation and Rowdies Soccer Fund will award grants on an ongoing basis to nonprofit organizations whose operations support the vulnerable populations affected by the pandemic. Grant applicants will be notified within thirty days of the submission.