Rays Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to return season tickets before the game has been played, in exchange for other regular season home game dates that better fit their schedule. See below for details on one of the most flexible ticket exchange programs in all of professional sports. If you have any questions, please contact Season Ticket Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-825-3250.
Available Games for Exchange
- These 8 games can be exchanged to receive ANY regular season game at NO additional cost:
- Saturday, April 20 vs. Boston Red Sox
- Sunday, April 21 vs. Boston Red Sox
- Saturday, May 11 vs. New York Yankees
- Sunday, May 12 vs. New York Yankees
- Saturday, July 6 vs. New York Yankees
- Sunday, July 7 vs. New York Yankees
- Saturday, September 21 vs. Boston Red Sox
- Sunday, September 22 vs. Boston Red Sox
- Due to high demand, Opening Day on Thursday, March 28 is not able to be received via exchange, but may be turned in for exchange to receive any regular season game at no additional cost.
- ALL other games may be exchanged to receive ANY of the other 72 regular season games at NO additional cost.
- Some exchange requests outside of the guidelines listed above may incur additional charges.
How to Exchange
Submit your future game exchange request at least three (3) business days in advance of the game being turned in and the game requested to receive. Email email@example.com with the following info:
- Your name and Rays account number.
- The game date and the seat numbers you wish to turn in for exchange (also include parking passes if applicable).
- The game date and number of tickets you wish to receive.
- Any special seating request (you will receive seats closest to your original seats, based on availability).
- How you would like to receive your new tickets (direct email or loaded to Rays Card).
Number of Exchanges
- Full Season Plan Holders may exchange up to 10 future games without a fee. Any exchanges requested over the 10 game limit will be assessed a $10 fee per ticket.
- Weekend & Weekday Plan Holders may exchange up to 5 future games without a fee. Any exchanges requested over the 5 game limit will be assessed a $10 fee per ticket.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Matinee and Big 22 Plan Holders may exchange up to 3 future games without a fee. Any exchanges requested over the 3 game limit will be assessed a $10 fee per ticket.
- Your new tickets received from exchange can be emailed to the address on account or loaded to the primary Rays Card on account. You can also manage your tickets in your online Rays Ticket Account.
- The original season tickets may be exchanged only once. Tickets that have already been exchanged may not be turned in again.
- Exchanged tickets may not be combined with any group sales orders or special events.
- Single game tickets, group tickets and other types of tickets may not be exchanged.
- Future game exchanges are ticket-for-ticket and may not be combined to exchange for tickets in a higher priced category or multiple tickets in a lower priced category.
- Game dates, times, opponents and pricing are subject to change.
- Future game exchange guidelines are subject to change.