Back by popular demand is the Taco & Tequila Fest at Fenway Park on Saturday, April 29. Enjoy a Red Sox game with a taco in one hand and a tasty cocktail in the other!
Stop from stand to stand in Fenway Park to purchase from four different flavor tacos with a variety of hot sauces:
- Traditional ground beef with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and shredded cheddar
- Smoked chicken with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce and queso fesco
- Pulled pork with pineapple coleslaw, pickled red onion, and scallion
- Roasted sweet potato and cauliflower with shredded red cabbage, chipotle mayonnaise, cilantro
Additionally, specialty cocktails will be available for purchase.
NEW THIS YEAR: VIP Packages are now available for the first 250 fans who purchase the VIP Package to get in early and avoid the lines!
- Free Red Sox taco hat
- Exclusive entry to the pregame Taco & Tequila Fest inside the ballpark
- VIP exclusive from 12 to 1 p.m.
- All other Taco & Tequila Fest ticket holders exclusive from only 1 to 2:40 p.m.
- A game ticket to the 4:05 p.m. game vs. the Guardians
- Live music by Veronica Robles, Boston's first female Mariachi performer
- Mechanical bull rides and other fun games!
For questions or groups of 15 or more, please contact Adam Polsky at [email protected].