Rockies Gift Cards can be purchased in $25 or $50 denominations and can be redeemed for regular season home game tickets, at Rockies Dugout Stores, or for merchandise and concessions at most locations at Coors Field.
Purchase Rockies Gift Cards at the Buy links above or call 303-ROCKIES.
If you select Mail during your purchase, your Rockies Gift Card will be sent to the address you provide during purchase.
**PLEASE NOTE: Gift Cards will be shipped starting the week of December 11 **
Rockies Gift Cards can be redeemed for tickets online at rockies.com/giftcard, at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores, or by calling 303-ROCKIES.
Rockies Gift Cards can be redeemed for merchandise and concessions at most locations throughout Coors Field during Rockies home games.
Rockies Gift Cards can also be redeemed for merchandise at Rockies Dugout Stores.
Cards are declining balance and do not need to be used in full on first redemption.
Check Rockies Gift Card Balance
Please have your gift card information ready to check the balance.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Colorado Rockies® gift cards:
- Treat your card like cash. The Colorado Rockies® are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or misplaced cards, or cards used without your permission.
- Your card is redeemable only for the following: (1) purchases of most single game tickets to regular season Colorado Rockies® home games (subject to availability) at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Colorado Rockies® Dugout Stores, (303) ROCKIES, and online through rockies.com/giftcard, (2) purchases of merchandise at Colorado Rockies® Dugout Stores, and (3) purchases of concessions and merchandise at most Coors Field locations during Colorado Rockies® regular season home games. Your card is not redeemable for prior purchases, or purchases of gift cards or gift certificates. Your card cannot be redeemed for cash, unless required by law. Upon redemption, this card retains any unused balance.
- To use your card, present at an authorized accepting location at the time of purchase.
- Your card and the value remaining on your card from time to time do not expire.
- The Colorado Rockies® do not charge a dormancy, inactivity, service or other fees associated with your card.
- When making a purchase, the Colorado Rockies® may charge per order charges that apply regardless of the method of payment, such as, without limitation, per ticket order charges applicable to ticket purchases made online or over the telephone.
- Items paid for with a gift card are subject to applicable sales tax.
- If the amount of your gift card does NOT cover the total purchase amount (including taxes), you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment at the time of purchase.
- For online purchases of gift cards, purchased gift cards must be mailed to the address provided during purchase and must match the billing address of the credit card used to purchase. Only United States domestic orders will be accepted.
- You may combine gift cards as payment except where use of multiple gift cards is limited, such as online.
- Gift cards may not be resold.
- The face value of the gift cards is in U.S. dollars.
- ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION REGARDING GIFT CARDS, OR THE USE THEREOF, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEREOF, SHALL BE BROUGHT (1) INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ACTION, AND WITHOUT JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND (2) EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A SINGLE PRIVATE AND IMPARTIAL ARBITRATOR IN A CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD IN DENVER, COLORADO ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS THEN CURRENT COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES; THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD ANY REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY AWARD AND ANY CONFIRMING JUDGEMENT APPLIES ONLY TO THE ARBITRATION IN WHICH IT WAS AWARDED AND CANNOT BE FURTHER USED IN ANY OTHER CASE EXCEPT TO ENFORCE THE AWARD ITSELF.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, your card balance, or other gift card information, please call (303) ROCKIES.