Just by linking your account on the MLB Ballpark app, your season tickets are always available on your mobile device. You can Forward Tickets by email, text, social media or copied link.
THANK YOU for purchasing 2020 Colorado Rockies Season Tickets. If you need to purchase additional tickets or require help with your online account, call the VIP Hotline to speak to a Season Ticket Holder Representative. Please review the below information to ensure you are taking full advantage of your Season Ticket benefits.
Contacting the Season Ticket Department
Make sure you are always up to date by going to our Season Ticket Holder Page to review benefits and events & access your online account. You can also check archived emails to make sure you are fully informed and haven't missed an email.
VIP Hotline: (303) 312-2222
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
My Rockies Account
Season Ticket Online Management
To access your online account go to Rockies.com/sth, click on 'My Rockies Account'. Log in with your Email Address and Password. If you have never registered before select, 'Forgot Password' and a temporary password will be sent to you via email.
View or make Season Ticket payments and Print or Email a current invoice and payment receipt from your online account. Select "2020 Season Ticket Invoice" to view your seating location and payments to date. To make a payment, select "Continue" and click on the arrow under Payment Options to select your desired payment.
Online Future Exchange
Don't have time to get to our Ticket Office or Dugout Stores? You can do your Season Ticket Future Exchange online with a $1 per ticket fee. Simply log in to your "My Rockies Account" and follow the prompts for Future Exchange. The online exchange is ticket for ticket.
Enjoy the convenience of electronically forwarding your Rockies Season Tickets to another person. The person receiving the tickets can use the MLB Ballpark app for entry. This option is available to all Season Ticket Holders free of charge for the 2020 season.
You may purchase additional tickets at a discounted price for most games. To take advantage of the online ticketing option, you will need to log in to "My Rockies Account". All tickets purchased online are subject to service charges. Tickets purchased via the telephone through the VIP Hotline are not subject to additional fees.
MLB Ballpark app
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Savings of over 30% per seat in most areas! Season Tickets are priced less than single game tickets.
- Guaranteed seats for all Rockies Postseason and World Series home games.
- Ticket Exchange Program making it easy to use every ticket.
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder entrances.
- Opportunity to purchase Discounted Parking.
- Exclusive Private Suite Discounts.
- Access to a private VIP Hotline for ordering additional game tickets at a discounted price without any service fees and assisting with any questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Season Ticket Holder Identification Card used for 20% discount at Rockies Dugout Stores and the Diamond Dry Goods Store.
- Subscription to Rockies Magazine, the official scorecard magazine of the Colorado Rockies.
- Digitally manage tickets through the MLB Ballpark app and My Rockies Account.
- Opportunity to participate in special Season Ticket Holder only events
- Exclusive Plan Holder Gift
Helpful Season Ticket Holder Info
2020 Season Ticket Exchange Program
Ensure all your tickets get used this season.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket fee for Future & Past Exchanges, payable by cash, check or credit card. Online exchanges will include a $1.00 per ticket fee.
- There are No Re-Exchanges
- Ticket exchanges will be done on a first-come first-served basis
- Exchanges may be done online (Future Exchange Only), at Dugout Stores, the Coors Field Ticket Office or by mail
- Future Exchange will have 73 available exchange dates
- Past Exchange will have 27 available exchange dates
Season Ticket Holder Entrance
Season Ticket Holder Entrances at Gates A, C and E. To take advantage of this gate you will need your Season Ticket ID Card or a Season Ticket for the game you are attending.
Fans are encouraged to come early and watch batting practice, infield workouts and pregame ceremonies. Gates A and E will open two hours prior to game time for fans who want to view batting practice. Fans will be required to stay in the Pavilion & Rooftop areas until the remaining ballpark gates open. Gates B, C and D will open 1 1/2 hours prior to game.
Dugout Store Discount
Show your Season Ticket Holder ID card at one of our Dugout Stores and receive 20% off your purchase. Also, get 33% off on the 3rd of each month, from April-September. (restrictions apply)
Season Ticket Communication
Most of our communication with Season Tickets Holders is through email. To ensure you are receiving emails about special events, ticket on sales, and policies, make sure you have these email addresses saved to your email address book.
Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille Reservations
As a Season Ticket Holder you are able to make reservations in the Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille before the general public. Reservations can be made beginning three business days prior to the start of a homestand by visiting rockies.com/mrbg. The online reservation system will open at 10:00am on the first eligible day and will require you to enter your season ticket account number, name and zip code.
Season Ticket Definitions
Primary Holder - This is considered the main season ticket contact. This person or company holds the controlling interest in the tickets and is responsible for payment in full on the account. One person or company must be designated for each account.
Account Number - This is the primary holder's permanent identification number as long as they remain a Season Ticket Holder. You are assigned an account number and priority number. Only one individual or company name is allowed per account.
Priority Number - This number is assigned to each account and represents the order in which each Season Ticket Holder committed to the Rockies. It also identifies the order in which each ticket holder may participate in our Seat Change process if any seats held by another account may become available.
Account Changes - Names cannot be added or changed on an account. If the seats are under a company's name, the attention name may be updated. Ticket ownership may be only transferred to an immediate family member. All address and email changes must be done in writing or online by logging into "My Rockies Account". Any request for a name change must be done in writing; this request must be approved and processed through the Season Ticket Department.
Looking forward to 2021 Season Timeline
Seat Location/Change - Your seats from the 2020 season automatically get renewed to your account for the 2021 season. You will receive a form in September/October by email asking if you would like to talk to a representative about moving your seats. Please return this form to the Rockies if you are interested in discussing different seating options.
Payment Schedule Options
- Pay In Full by early December.
- Customize Installment - First 1/3rd payment is due early December and remaining balance on your own schedule by early February.
- Auto Payment Plan - your card will automatically be charged on four pre determined monthly dates.
Early Renewal Incentive - Deposit Rewards - In 2021, if you make your first payment or enroll in our payment plan by the first due date in December you will be eligible for 10-20 tickets to select games. You will receive the Deposit Reward information in late January.
Additional Ticket Online Pre Sales - Make your season ticket deposit by the December due date and you will be eligible to purchase tickets in our online pre sale in January/early February. This gives Season Ticket Holders to the opportunity to purchase additional Opening Day, Fireworks and any other game throughout the season before the general public.